eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old July 10th, 2001, 02:27 AM
Rhythm is a Dancer

TheRock is on a distinguished road
Red face

Chirag,

People cried for the same when Billu Clinton came. He spent that much that 2000 families could be supported from that money for one year!

But then, Musu is even more sensitive issue...
Old July 10th, 2001, 06:31 AM
Senior eCharchan

risingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura about
I just hope we do not have repetition of kargil and chinese invasion.
Old July 10th, 2001, 08:49 AM
eCharchan

Ghasiyara is on a distinguished road
Can't we just lock him up in Tihar and put him on trial for war crimes a la Milosevic, or as someone in some other forum said, grant fellow officers and colleagues of Lt. Saurabh Kaliya a private meeting with Mushy and let 'em express their free and frank opinion to the creep.
As for me, I would like to welcome him on airport with 'chapplon ki aarti' aur 'Jhadoo ka salaam', wish govt would allow me. Maybe I should write a letter to home ministry
Old July 10th, 2001, 11:59 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Pervert Bhai Musharraf

Lets hope that the sack of sewage Pervert Musharraf does not die of rabies or bullet attacks because then India will have to even spend for his funeral that would be even more expensive.
Old July 10th, 2001, 12:07 PM
khopdion ka khopdi

khopdi is on a distinguished road
uskoo shave (only head) karke' waapik ganja bhejna ka apun ka pilan hai
Old July 10th, 2001, 04:01 PM
khopdion ka khopdi

khopdi is on a distinguished road
abhee-abhee woh cheese mucchoo ka photo dekha apun timesh of india main // shaale bechara ko toda change denekoo dil kartai // i think we shul collect shum fundsh for musshu ..shub log apna purana chaddi, banyan, change , aur( thoda aurat ka andar-ke-kapde bhee chalenga)...//
pleesh donate generushly // apun parshel kar denga
Old July 10th, 2001, 04:46 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Quote:
What to do with Musharaf?
A small hall with no windows (10 feet by 10 feet)... mushu without clothes, tied and bent at a comfortable angle....mushu wearing the mask of a cow with a seductive smile..... a stud bull in heat, let loose.... no lubrication... hope you get the general idea.
Old July 10th, 2001, 04:55 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Very simple

I think Vajpayee and company want to show that India is peace loving and that we are bending over way too much backwards to accomodate Pakistan.

Okay, we have already done this many times before starting with lahore Bus yatra which gace us Kargil as an answer. Then we called a unilateral cease-fire which gave us more dead Indian soldiers. Why? we even let some terrorists go away safely after having called off ceasefire..

So great.. Mr. Vajpayee.. I think you will receive the Nobel Peace Award for sure..

No what next? Musharraf will come and say something to this effect : "Screw all of you.. Kashmir is ours... no compromise about it!" Excuse my non-diplomatic language... for I cannot talk around in circles like our politicians do

So what will Vajpayee or Advani or any other top cabinet member say next?

Take your pick
  • We have to actively pursue peace in the Kashmir valley
  • We are studying the implications of the peace proposal made by Pakistan and are proactively assesing the impact of the same on international opinion
  • Kashmir is a integral part of India and Pakistan is being told about this in a very stern manner as we can not start cross border terrorism like they do.
  • As a result of General sahaab's demands and stance on Kashmir, we have called on a Cabinet meeting followed by a All Party meeting and then with Hurriyat and then with anyone from Kashmir and finally we will promulgate a peace initiative in the form of one more year of self declared cease-fire
I just mentiond that I cannot talk in circles, but after hearing mr. Vajpayee for so long, I think I am getting the hang of it.
Old July 10th, 2001, 05:31 PM
in Bartania

smartganduinuk will become famous soon enough
Musu kaa naam sunte hee 'kanche(gotiyan)' khelne ka mann hota hain...
Old July 10th, 2001, 07:02 PM
Rhythm is a Dancer

TheRock is on a distinguished road
Re: Very simple

Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha

As a result of General sahaab's demands and stance on Kashmir, we have called on a Cabinet meeting followed by a All Party meeting and then with Hurriyat and then with anyone from Kashmir and finally we will promulgate a peace initiative in the form of one more year of self declared cease-fire
I can see the future in above...