eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old June 5th, 2002, 05:44 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Question Plot No. 5 - A Hindi suspense film

Folks, I remember seeing the posters of this film when I was in high school. It had Amjad Khan on the poster. I dont remember much more.

A senior friend who saw it at that time said that it was really good. I am trying to locate this film in local stores but to no avail. Can you please let me know if its available in your area?
Old June 5th, 2002, 07:52 PM
Senior eCharchan

nydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to all
Talking

LOL... there was actually a movie by this name?
Old June 6th, 2002, 07:40 AM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
yup!! amjad is a police inspector!!
Old June 6th, 2002, 08:25 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone seen the latest movie release aptly named
"Duplicate Sholey"
By fat the most stupidest film ever made
Old June 6th, 2002, 08:52 AM
Proud Hindusthani

chirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to behold
Is it ittefaq .. starring Vinod khaana ...
amjad khan kidnaps the mali`s child mistakenly as the seths child...and then vinod khanna usko chudaata hai.. good movie.. i think mungla mungla song of usha mangeshkar is in this film.... recommended
Old June 6th, 2002, 09:01 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by chirag2000
Is it ittefaq .. starring Vinod khaana ...
amjad khan kidnaps the mali`s child mistakenly as the seths child...and then vinod khanna usko chudaata hai.. good movie.. i think mungla mungla song of usha mangeshkar is in this film.... recommended
The name of movie is INKAAR
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old June 6th, 2002, 09:08 AM
Proud Hindusthani

chirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by dirty

The name of movie is INKAAR
yesh yesh.. galti shay mishtake ho gaya....

pata chala ...echarcha yeh ittafaq utha lata tha..aur woh nikalti thi mithun ki koi latest hit
Old June 6th, 2002, 11:25 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Plot No. 5 was a movie

Hey Cyber.. please tell me if it available in your local stores.. I will pay for shipping and rental of the VHS or DVD....
Old June 6th, 2002, 12:07 PM
Junior eCharchan

subhash2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Plot No. 5 was a movie

Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha
Hey Cyber.. please tell me if it available in your local stores.. I will pay for shipping and rental of the VHS or DVD....
arey charcha bhayya itna junoon film ka....??/main to khud ko film crazy samajhta tha par lagta hai ab main akayla nahi
but seriously agar main yeh kar sakta to main apko without expenses charge kiye as a gift bhaij deta but it is not available unfortunately in my circumstances....
life is not a rehersal
u can get it only once
Old June 6th, 2002, 12:10 PM
Senior eCharchan

nydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to all
cha pai.. weekend pe Jackson Heights gaya to mein bhi dhoondunga
Old June 6th, 2002, 12:12 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
imposs..kisi ko yeh movie nahin milegi..
Old June 6th, 2002, 12:23 PM
eFriend

awara_dost is a glorious beacon of lightawara_dost is a glorious beacon of lightawara_dost is a glorious beacon of lightawara_dost is a glorious beacon of lightawara_dost is a glorious beacon of light
charch pai, weekend me agar desi market gaya to Plot No. 5 delkoonga................Jab se job start kiya hai bari tammanna hai ek PLOT kharedne ki........I wish ki hum dono ki ye Plot ki tammanna puri ho jaaye.

Awara Hawa ka Jhonka Hoon, aa Nikla Hoon Pal do Pal ke Liye.
When you meet a man, you know his face but not his heart
Apni apni dhapli aur apna apna raag, eCharcha me apne baato ke gole daag
Old June 11th, 2002, 12:59 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
The Plot thickens
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old June 11th, 2002, 01:33 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Thumbs up Thank you all

Please keep your search on... If you get it.. just let me know... or better stil send it to me...
Old June 11th, 2002, 02:39 PM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
I will check it out today at my grocers!!

I think they should have it!!

milli to copy karke bhejunga ayte!!