eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old May 27th, 2002, 12:46 PM
Proud Hindusthani

chirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Baacha kaise paida hota hai?

Childhood theory

.. ..bachpan mein kya lagta tha... jub aap log ..acche bacche the...
gandi filmein nahi dekhte the.... kya lagta tha.. how is a child born.... apun ka do theories tha..[1]. pehle lagta tha ke ... jaise ande se baccha garmi [icubation] se nikaltha hai to ..waise jab ek chokra chokri saath mein soyenge to baccha hoga ..fir [2] lagta tha ke ..kiss karne se hota hai.... .. shut ,,, is theory ek wajah se
ek accha chance kho diya 6th class mein.....

shit .. lifelong member of LLKC....

commeon ppl ..dont be shy.... koi shaana to nahi tha nah bachpan se.....

PS: Hope this is nt offensive to any of the females males and slyboots
Old May 27th, 2002, 09:31 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Baacha kaise paida hota hai?

Quote:
Originally posted by chirag2000

shit .. lifelong member of LLKC....

PS: Hope this is nt offensive to any of the females males and slyboots
You too? Welcome brother ... LLKC is honored to have a person of your lacking calibre ...

LLKC through and through ... I remeber many boys used to go and hide in the bushes near kua to watch women bath ... I never did and used to get mad but unable to stop them as they were many and I may be was the youngest ...

Mumbai ... I must have been 16 and my neighbor's daughter was crazy for me ... we used to do things together and on more than one occasion she was willing to give herslf to me ... me
fo(king bloody idiot actually refused to take her because and I told her so that she should but only have sex with her future husband ... TILL THIS DAY I HAVE REGRETED ... SHIT ... BLOODY SHIT ... Other children my age were much more smarter ... LLKC ...

So thoughts of where children came from never crossed my mind ... I was too busy SAVING girls from myself ...
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old May 27th, 2002, 09:43 PM
a bored echarchan

nandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Baacha kaise paida hota hai?

Quote:
Originally posted by tantric_yogi

You too? Welcome brother ... LLKC is honored to have a person of your lacking calibre ...

LLKC through and through ... I remeber many boys used to go and hide in the bushes near kua to watch women bath ... I never did and used to get mad but unable to stop them as they were many and I may be was the youngest ...

Mumbai ... I must have been 16 and my neighbor's daughter was crazy for me ... we used to do things together and on more than one occasion she was willing to give herslf to me ... me
fo(king bloody idiot actually refused to take her because and I told her so that she should but only have sex with her future husband ... TILL THIS DAY I HAVE REGRETED ... SHIT ... BLOODY SHIT ... Other children my age were much more smarter ... LLKC ...

So thoughts of where children came from never crossed my mind ... I was too busy SAVING girls from myself ...
ha ha ha ha
i used to think when my younger sister was born that chldren were kept in hospital fridges....
and then when i saw hindi movies and assumed that u get married and some trees move some flowers meet and a baby is born
and i remmber when in class sixth thanks to some precaucious friends we all discoverd a girl has started howlng and said "tumhaare mummy papa honge aise, mere to hospital se hi bacche laate hain"
Old May 27th, 2002, 09:51 PM
Proud Hindusthani

chirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Baacha kaise paida hota hai?

Quote:
Originally posted by tantric_yogi

Yeah ..i think i should be a honorary memeber of LLKC Cauz i top the low Iq`s list here ...hehehe

kya re.. mumbai mein kidhar kua mein ladkiyan nahati hai....zara hame bhi bataaiyee

That was a right move yaar....ek dost ki bhi yeich story hai.... woh bhi aisa ich bola... no drilling...

Bas kya...... bachppan mein to sab ko curiosity rehta hai nah .... .ke nahi.. .apun hi sirf hatela tha kya!
Old May 27th, 2002, 11:44 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Baacha kaise paida hota hai?

Quote:
Originally posted by chirag2000
kya re.. mumbai mein kidhar kua mein ladkiyan nahati hai....zara hame bhi bataaiyee
BhaYa I was born and brought up in Rajasthan ... Moved to Bombay I think I was 8 ot 10 ...
Old May 29th, 2002, 02:41 AM
A proud Muslim FULLSTOP!

loverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these parts
LLCK??

i too use to think that when a man and woman marry, they automatically have kids!!!
Old May 29th, 2002, 03:28 AM
Banned

SlyBoots is on a distinguished road
So how actually is a baby born tantu baba ? What all has to be done in order to produce a baby? Trust me I till todate do not know this mystery.

Why can only females produce babies , why can't tantu baba conceive?

What does Tantu baba lacks which makes it impossible for him to conceive?

KIndly enlighten an ignorant soul babaji.....

See I am trying my best to poove that ia m the best candidate for LLKC but you effin folks are just not admitting me to LLKC .....
Old May 29th, 2002, 04:23 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by loverboy260
LLCK??

i too use to think that when a man and woman marry, they automatically have kids!!!
Me too, until I was 10 years old. Uske baad, suspense reveal hua.
Old May 29th, 2002, 04:53 AM
A proud Muslim FULLSTOP!

loverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these parts
[quote]Originally posted by SlyBoots
[b]So how actually is a baby born tantu baba ? What all has to be done in order to produce a baby? Trust me I till todate do not know this mystery.

if you want to know go to www.google.co.uk and type in how the baby is born etc and then you will get many websites telling you your answer!
Old May 29th, 2002, 08:10 AM
Banned

SlyBoots is on a distinguished road
Yaar I tried the google thing and those folks described it in a very techical way and I don't even know how the inside of a school looks like .can anyone explain everything to me in a simple lay man's language.....else admit me in LLKC....I wonder why are these people not admitting me to LLKC......I don't even know what LLKC stands for and still they consider me as a person having more than average IQ
Old December 27th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Senior eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Kaise hota hai bacha paida ?

Watch Salaam Namaste and 3 Idiots
Old December 27th, 2013, 08:38 PM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Kaise hota hai bacha paida ?

Watch Salaam Namaste and 3 Idiots
Necro mood mein ho, Swamiji!