eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old January 24th, 2002, 08:22 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Drunk Salman beats up Aishwarya

Bollywood
actor Salman
Khan, known
for his
bursts of
temper, was
interrogated by Unit
VII of the Crime Branch
yesterday afternoon in
connection with an assault last week on
actress and former Miss World Aishwarya
Rai in Film City, Goregaon.

Sources said Rai and actor Abhishek
Bachchan were shooting for a Ramesh
Sippy film when a drunk Khan came onto
the sets. Rai and Khan got into an
argument that took an ugly turn as Khan
started assaulting her in front of the
entire unit.

As Rai got bruised and started bleeding,
Abhishek and the unit intervened. Salman
left the sets in a fit of anger and banged Rai?s car with his own before leaving.
Sources added that senior members of the unit took Rai to a hospital and lodged a
police complaint.

Meanwhile, the next day, at the Screen Awards 2002, Khan mentioned that he regretted
something he had done.On an earlier occasion, Khan was also accused of creating a
ruckus at Rai?s residence at Lokhandwala.

A few months ago, the Enforcement Directorate had also interrogated him about
engaging in a scuffle with mediapersons. Controversy has dogged him even earlier,
when a few years ago he was accused of hunting the rare black buck in Rajasthan.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/020124/57/1egtg.html
Old January 24th, 2002, 12:52 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of

Salmaan ki maa Ch*** dooNga....

Helen kidhar milegi??
Old January 24th, 2002, 12:53 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Big-G

Helen kidhar milegi??

Old January 24th, 2002, 01:05 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Theek hai biggie tu helen se nipat..
Mai tab tak aish ko sambhaltaa hoon.
Old January 24th, 2002, 02:05 PM
Chosen One

Quote:
Originally posted by GpeL
Theek hai biggie tu helen se nipat..
Mai tab tak aish ko sambhaltaa hoon.

aur manohar salman ko sambhalega
Old January 24th, 2002, 02:20 PM
gogogirl

I really used to think that Aishwarya Rai is a very smart girl. She also turned out to be a nut. What did she like in that bisexual punk? She is so beautiful and educated person she could have got the most eligible bachelor in the world.Why did she opt for that nuisance khan?

-GGG
Old January 24th, 2002, 02:26 PM
Wannabe Mogambo

kameena is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by gogogirl
I really used to think that Aishwarya Rai is a very smart girl. She also turned out to be a nut. What did she like in that bisexual punk? She is so beautiful and educated person she could have got the most eligible bachelor in the world.Why did she opt for that nuisance khan?

-GGG
Seems like the old proverb "Beauty and brains cannot go together" is true after all
Old January 24th, 2002, 02:41 PM
Aaapka Dost

Rahul will become famous soon enoughRahul will become famous soon enough
Talking

Quote:
she could have got the most eligible bachelor Rahul in the world.
thanks a lot for mentioning me, I know you forget my name, so I put it on there,

Lots and lots of :kisssssa: and :hugggggas:

Abey koi shamane wala Smiley lao
Old January 24th, 2002, 03:02 PM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
kaash kassh......
lamha lamha us lamhe ka intezaar kiya.....
lamha mila bhi agar sirf el lamhe ke liye!
Old January 25th, 2002, 09:08 AM
Chosen One

woh aayi hamari kabr par
woh aayi hamari kabr par
mootke chali gayi
mootneka to bahana tha
ch00t dikhakar chali gayi

Old January 25th, 2002, 09:24 AM
eCharchan

Robert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond repute
Salman khan is a male stripper of indian cinema. They (directors) got him a set of glasses and couple of suits to give him a decent look in the songs but his dance moves neutralize that effect.
Old January 25th, 2002, 09:32 AM
Proud Hindusthani

chirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Big-G

Helen kidhar milegi??
salman ki maa helen nahi hai

uski maa ek hindu...ghati to be precise aurat thi..ek kafir ka baccha hai woh

sallu to aisa hi hai...
aur ek incident tha usak...rishe kapoor ke bete ko bhi dhoya tha usen ek bar mein ..colaba mein kidhar to
Old January 25th, 2002, 09:55 AM
gogogirl

Salman was called for a chat, says ACP Pote

TIMES NEWS NETWORK [ FRIDAY, JANUARY 25, 2002 1:01:00 AM ]

UMBAI: The Mumbai police has categorically denied having questioned Bollywood actor Salman Khan on Wednesday in connection with a complaint filed by actress Aishwarya Rai's father.
A section of the press had reported that the actress' father Krishnaraj Rai had filed a police complaint stating that Aishwarya and her family had been threatened by Salman and the Rais should not be held responsible for any untoward incident or accident involving the actor.

The report further stated that Salman was quizzed for over 30 minutes at the office of the crime branch Unit VII in Bandra on the complaint filed by Mr Rai and some previous assaults on the actress and that he was warned by the police to keep away from Aishwarya.

Assistant commissioner of police Ambadas Pote, who has been quoted in the report, however, told this newspaper that he had not questioned Salman in connection with the complaint made by Aishwarya's father. ``I had just called him for a chat. He was not questioned or interrogated regarding his alleged misbehaviour with the actress,'' he said. However, sources said the actor had been called in connection with a stage show abroad that he had participated in.

Mr Pote said a non-cognisable complaint had indeed been registered against Salman by Mr Rai at the Bandra police station on December 27. According to him, an intoxicated Salman had allegedly barged into Aishwarya's residence at La Mer Apartment, Bandra Reclamation, a month ago and smashed window panes and furniture. The actress was reportedly not in the flat when the incident took place.

Sources at the Bandra police station said the actor had been warned last month about his misconduct and additional police cover had been provided to the former Miss World after the registration of the complaint. The security was subsequently withdrawn.

Aishwarya and Salman could not be contacted as both refused to answer their cellphones. The media- shy Rais have been keeping away from the press. However, writer Salim Khan, Salman's father, said, ``It will be unfair to comment on my son's private life.'' Conceding that Salman may have done a ``few things in an emotionally-charged state of mind'', Salim said, ``When two people are in love, it is not always possible to act rationally.''

The on-off Salman-Aishwarya affair, which started on the sets of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam in 1998, has been in the news for all the wrong reasons. Tongues started wagging when the actress attended a film function a couple of years ago with a fractured arm and a black eye.Salman, who has a nasty reputation as a lover, was held responsible for her injuries.

According to industry sources, Salman has a history of assaulting his girlfriends. He had broken his former girlfriend Sangeeta Bijlani's leg in the early 90s. He is also said to have emptied a bottle of Coke on Somy Ali, another of his girlfriends, at a suburban hotel.

The possessive Khan also picked up a drunken brawl with director Subhash Ghai during the making of Taal in which Aishwarya played the lead role. It was only on Salim Khan's intervention that Ghai relented and decided against registering a police complaint. There are also unconfirmed reports of Salman breaking down the main door of Aishwarya's Lokhandwala flat after being denied entry.

The actress, however, has always denied the reports of physical assault, saying, ``I am an intelligent and an independent woman. I will never allow any man to hit me.''

http://www.timesofindia.com/articles..._id=1058533808
Old January 25th, 2002, 10:15 AM
Senior eCharchan

baapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
she could have got the most eligible bachelor in the world. -GGG

atlast somebdy mentioned me in the thread

SABKO HAI PATAAAAAA............

Last edited by baapji; January 25th, 2002 at 10:18 AM.
Old January 25th, 2002, 10:16 AM
Senior eCharchan

baapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Rahul

thanks a lot for mentioning me, I know you forget my name, so I put it on there,

Lots and lots of :kisssssa: and :hugggggas:

Abey koi shamane wala Smiley lao

sharmane ka ya sharam aane ka

SABKO HAI PATAAAAAA............