eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old November 21st, 2001, 09:53 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Zindagi Jhand hai..

..Phir bhi ghamand hai.

How much truth do you think is there to this statement?

What can be the origins of this statement?

Last edited by Big-G; November 22nd, 2001 at 03:29 AM.
Old November 21st, 2001, 09:54 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
..or you guys want a poll?
Old November 21st, 2001, 09:58 PM
Senior eCharchan

Ever seen one of those wailing babies? Especially in a theatre or a train? They start wailing...their shrill baby like voices. UwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaN UwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaN

Initially, it's like mild irritation. Just loud noise that kinda jars. You wait for it to finish. Then it increases. Keeps on increasing in amplitude as well as frequency. I just feel like picking up the baby and slapping the boogers out of it. But then, I guess it'll only make the idiot wail even louder.

Then why are they called little bundles of joy?
Old November 21st, 2001, 10:05 PM
Senior eCharchan

The longer I live, I more convinced I become that wall calenders are a great source of inspiration. Yeah, they are just sheaths of paper hanging from a nail, but don't let that fool you. Papers ?yes...just papers? No. They are like small packets of something. You know... small, tight packets of something which hold the days of the whole year.
I can't really explain how exactly that is supposed to inspire you.
Old November 21st, 2001, 10:10 PM
Senior eCharchan

While having sex with a plug point, if you wear wooden slippers will you still get a shock?
Old November 22nd, 2001, 02:22 AM
Bandook Singh

deshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond repute
Charas....... Ganja....... Speed...... Kya laga kar aye ho???
Old November 22nd, 2001, 02:30 AM
Senior eCharchan

bakchatter is on a distinguished road
Re: Zindagi Jhand hai..

Quote:
Originally posted by Big-G
..Phir bhi ghamand hai.

What can be the origins of this statement?
ek wela aur bored Big-G jaisa koi hoga jo kee ek desi tharre ka poora khamba peekar philosophical ho gaya hoga.
Old November 22nd, 2001, 02:31 AM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Big-G
The longer I live, I more convinced I become that wall calenders are a great source of inspiration. Yeah, they are just sheaths of paper hanging from a nail, but don't let that fool you. Papers ?yes...just papers? No. They are like small packets of something. You know... small, tight packets of something which hold the days of the whole year.
I can't really explain how exactly that is supposed to inspire you.
I guess I understand what you want to say. A calandar has seen all the ages. When man learnt to make fire and wheel... to when man started cultivating .... to when man grew to make destructive weapons and now is seeing mankind going bersek. We got to ask this guy to tell us his experiences and learn from him.
Is this enough for inspiration?
Old November 22nd, 2001, 02:51 AM
loin.....loin cloth

laal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to behold
G pai....Shanno ne mana karr diya??yeh kya tragedy ho gayi re...
Old November 22nd, 2001, 03:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by krantikari

I guess I understand what you want to say. A calandar has seen all the ages. When man learnt to make fire and wheel... to when man started cultivating .... to when man grew to make destructive weapons and now is seeing mankind going bersek. We got to ask this guy to tell us his experiences and learn from him.
Is this enough for inspiration?
*Hugs Kranti Pai*

Brother.... I had a revelation long time back that apart from me, there exists just one more wise soul on this planet.

Today, I found him.

*Hugs Kranti Pai again*
Old November 22nd, 2001, 03:27 AM
Senior eCharchan

'Got pai....yaar.... meri gahree soch ka aisa toh majaak na banao pai...
Old November 27th, 2001, 10:43 PM
Banned

Location: Osho Commune International , 17 ,Koregaon Park Pune India
crazy-sexy-cool-babe is on a distinguished road
Zindagee Jhaant hai
Khaane vaale ek sau aath hain.