eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old January 4th, 2018, 12:10 PM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future
I have cancer..

... as the zodiac sign for my soul mate.

Welcome back to the old members popping back up on this site.

Do I need to resort to such startling headlines to get your participation?
Old January 4th, 2018, 12:23 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I have cancer..

Sudhar jaa HHMD
Old January 4th, 2018, 06:06 PM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

Oooh that old HHMD wit! I love it!
Old January 4th, 2018, 07:40 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
... as the zodiac sign for my soul mate.

Welcome back to the old members popping back up on this site.

Do I need to resort to such startling headlines to get your participation?
Valid point. If this site is so close to your heart, why not participate regularly.
Old January 6th, 2018, 10:18 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

You know, at times I wonder, there is Facebook and Twitter and Instagram and all of you might be on these sites.. But how come echarcha has continued? I mean how come you guys come in here? ec is like a bullock cart compared to FB and others who are like Ferraris and Mecedes and all that.

Anyway, good that you still continue here..

I sometimes wonder, had I not kept this site going, I would definitely save 139 dollars a month
Old January 7th, 2018, 04:57 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
You know, at times I wonder, there is Facebook and Twitter and Instagram and all of you might be on these sites.. But how come echarcha has continued? I mean how come you guys come in here? ec is like a bullock cart compared to FB and others who are like Ferraris and Mecedes and all that.

Anyway, good that you still continue here
people come here may be out of habit? Small pond? Anonymity?
Old January 7th, 2018, 08:10 AM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

Quote:

I sometimes wonder, had I not kept this site going, I would definitely save 139 dollars a month
I am bored of Fb, wa, instagram etc. I like EC because you can post whatever you want, without worrying about judgment from a nosy relative. EC can be fun. There used to be a lot of witty members. They probably left because moss were too strict. You need controversy to drive ratings up. That's just part of the game.

I know how hard it is to manage a forum while you have other shit to do. I truly appreciate you keeping the site open and I also appreciate the work that goes into administering the site.

One more thing - EC needs to be mobile friendly. Does vbulletin have a mobile app?
Old January 7th, 2018, 08:41 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

For me it is simple. I identify myself with echarcha and the anonymity it provides, which has a feel of a small kattari. You have no idea of what happens to thoughts on facebook and whatsapp is okay, can post some thoughts amongst friends but there is no anonymity.

Compared to other charcha sites, echarcha is the best because of the quality of posts. There is no trash, and it consists mostly of thoughts of other echans and conversations. No hundreds of pictures of nude girls popping up or photos and movies in every ID that posts (talking about signatures where people add pictures... weird).

So, login to echarcha, read the few posts that come up as new. When you have time, browse old posts... and your day is free for other sh*gar. I have seen friends and family glued to their phones and tablets all day while they are on facebook and/or whatsapp. No sh*gar gets done

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old January 7th, 2018, 08:45 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

One more thing - EC needs to be mobile friendly. Does vbulletin have a mobile app?
I disagree with this. Please do not bring echarcha to the phone/tablet. The only reason that I am on echarcha for the little while is because I do not (and cannot) carry around my desktop and monitor. With it becoming mobile and coming onto my phone, sh*gar... my shitting time will expand more than it is already. Bhagwan jaane what will happen to my thighs and knees, not to speak about my innards. Please do not make echarcha mobile

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old January 7th, 2018, 08:49 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am bored of Fb, wa, instagram etc. I like EC because you can post whatever you want, without worrying about judgment from a nosy relative. EC can be fun. There used to be a lot of witty members. They probably left because moss were too strict. You need controversy to drive ratings up. That's just part of the game.

I know how hard it is to manage a forum while you have other shit to do. I truly appreciate you keeping the site open and I also appreciate the work that goes into administering the site.

EC does have a mobile friendly url. Charchila may be able to help. I do not remember.
I access it from my mobile most of the time though using desktop url.
Old January 7th, 2018, 08:50 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:

That is really appreciated. EC is now important part of our daily routine.
Old January 7th, 2018, 01:18 PM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

People have already said more than what I felt like saying. Previously though we did not need catchy titles to thread. The contents of posts would drive the gup shup. I used to feel like posting on every thread. Some people say mods have become too strict but I lost some interest because of posts that were not only rubbish content but so difficult to read and these posts have mostly been allowed most of the time.

I did not know about mobile url. What is it?
Old January 8th, 2018, 11:56 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Mobile URLs are provided in http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37078 but they don't seem to work anymore?

Quote:
Thanks to Alibaba and aragorn, we now have a new mobile skin.

From your mobile device visit http://www.echarcha.com/forum/index.php?styleid=5

From your laptop, if you want to see how it looks click on above link, but to get back to regular skin visit http://www.echarcha.com/forum/index.php?styleid=1

Sent from my iPhone.