eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Health

Notices

Health Discuss Health related topics...

Old June 22nd, 2011, 08:14 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
If you dont masturbate or have sex for a week, your testosterone shoots up by 45.7%

I was surprised by this medical report. Appears to be from a credible source!

Quote:
A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men.
Jiang M, Xin J, Zou Q, Shen JW.
Source
Department of Life Science, Hangzhou Normal College, Hangzhou 310020, China. jiangmy@mail.hz.zj.cn
Abstract
The purpose of this study is to gain understanding of the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. The serum testosterone concentrations of 28 volunteers were investigated daily during abstinence periods after ejaculation for two phases. The authors found that the fluctuations of testosterone levels from the 2nd to 5th day of abstinence were minimal. On the 7th day of abstinence, however, a clear peak of serum testosterone appeared, reaching 145.7% of the baseline ( P < 0.01). No regular fluctuation was observed following continuous abstinence after the peak. Ejaculation is the precondition and beginning of the special periodic serum testosterone level variations, which would not occur without ejaculation. The results showed that ejaculation-caused variations were characterized by a peak on the 7th day of abstinence; and that the effective time of an ejaculation is 7 days minimum. These data are the first to document the phenomenon of the periodic change in serum testosterone level; the correlation between ejaculation and periodic change in the serum testosterone level, and the pattern and characteristics of the periodic change.

PMID: 12659241 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

LINK
Old June 22nd, 2011, 08:17 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If you dont masturbate or have sex for a week, your testosterone shoots up by 45.7%

so, those who have pimply faces should masturbate furiously (or have sex with willing partners) to get rid of pimples?
Old June 22nd, 2011, 09:16 AM
Love Died On Arrival

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If you dont masturbate or have sex for a week, your testosterone shoots up by 45.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
so, those who have pimply faces should masturbate furiously (or have sex with willing partners) to get rid of pimples?
I think Jaya Prada said something to that effect (the second one, the one in parenthesis) some 20 years back.

"Good News. There is only one GOD. That is YOU. Bad News. It is me too." - saneless
Old June 22nd, 2011, 09:40 AM
Senior eCharchan

GameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I think Jaya Prada said something to that effect (the second one, the one in parenthesis) some 20 years back.
I knew it that she was a pimply male...how else do you think amar singh suffered renal failure??usne prada ka pardaa uthaaya aur usmein se jay nikal aaya...
Old June 22nd, 2011, 11:11 AM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute

In my opinion, this is important research. Our sadhu-log have talked about retaining your manly purity by not ejaculating. This research is saying that the level peaks on the 7th day. All this is a bit confusing to me. But one day, I will put the research done by our ancient maharishis side-by-side with the modern research done by the Chinese gentlemen, and do a comparative study.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 11:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaiwaala View Post
In my opinion, this is important research. Our sadhu-log have talked about retaining your manly purity by not ejaculating.
I concur. Our Ancient scriptures do talk about preservation of Sexual/Seminal Energy and its transmutation. The whole concept of "Brahmacharya" is based upon transformation of Seminal Energy into Ojas.

Sexual Transmutation is quite popular in the West too. Coaches do advise Athletes to refrain from sexual activity before Big Events. Lots of Self help gurus espouse sexual transmutation to achieve success. Napolean Hill wrote about it in 1930's in his Book "Think and Grow Rich" which is still considered a bestseller.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 01:14 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

What happens if you dont do it for more than a week? I mean do you explode?
Old June 22nd, 2011, 01:23 PM
Senior eCharchan

GameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Is this how rishi vyaas impregnated the mothers of pandu dridhraashtr and vidur??he just did nan matakka with them and they were pregnant...

he must have been controlling all his emissions, including urinating too perhaps lest any ml be lost by mistake...

perhaps you need to mate with a gorilli(female gorilla) first before you mate with a human once you do come back to being radioactive i.e spotaneous, dangerously energetic emissions through your radio antenna...catching any and every frequency
Old June 22nd, 2011, 01:31 PM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not quite sure. From what I understand, if you don't ejaculate, after a sufficiently long period that varies by person and age, the semen goes out ultimately, not sure how. Involuntary ejaculation may be, what is called nightfall.

If you ejaculate, the body replenishes the supply.

As for the effect on mind and psyche, it probably varies from individual to individual and a number of other factors may be involved.

If we want an example of a man who took the concept of not ejaculating very seriously, we have one in Gandhi ji. Even though he seemed to have enjoyed sex, he gave up sex in his late thirties, I believe. And then in his seventies, after his wife died, he was experimenting, in his ashram, sleeping with young women. He wanted to see if he would get an erection. To him, not getting an erection after sleeping with a naked young woman represented his mastery over the forces of biology. That didn't work out too well for him, I believe.

I think Virgo ji may be able to throw some light on the topic from other vantage points.

AFAIK.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 01:39 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

check this out:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8062406AAqmB2e
Old June 22nd, 2011, 01:41 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

virgo ji, we dont want other people's knowledge, we want echarcha forum members knowledge

Another question - someone mentioned nightfall. What happens when you ejaculate involuntarily? Does it give pleasure? or does it strain your muscles because when doing the normal way your muscles do get strained and contract and expand.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 01:52 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
virgo ji, we dont want other people's knowledge, we want echarcha forum members knowledge

Another question - someone mentioned nightfall. What happens when you ejaculate involuntarily? Does it give pleasure? or does it strain your muscles because when doing the normal way your muscles do get strained and contract and expand.
If you don't ejaculate for 7 days or 2 weeks or whatever, nothing will happen. You still get up the next morning and the sun still rises in the east and it's business as usual.

I mean, so many surveys show some married couples having sex once in a month. And they are fine, well-adjusted citizens, I'm sure.

OK. Next question. With involuntary ejaculation aka nightfall, there is no pleasure. You don't even know because you are blissfully sleeping. Semen is discharged out of the male body, but there is no pleasure in the act. Ain't that sad?
Old June 22nd, 2011, 02:36 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Charcha Ji, I posted that Q&A link because it breaks down and explains the concept very nicely. And how do you know its not a echarcha forum member who answered it?

Last edited by 28virgo; June 22nd, 2011 at 02:40 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 03:09 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
From what I understand, if you don't ejaculate, after a sufficiently long period that varies by person and age, the semen goes out ultimately, not sure how. Involuntary ejaculation may be, what is called nightfall.

I guess there is a mutiny and then a jailbreak...all those potential future presidents and billionaires and colonisers of Mars just burn down the jail...what also happens is sometimes the mutiny is unsuccesful and then I think taking your theory further, sunlight turns the milk into milk powder which gets stored somewhere...maybe in the bottocks?then you need to sit in boiling water, waiting for the water to seep through and turn the milk taps back on??

If we want an example of a man who took the concept of not ejaculating very seriously, we have one in Gandhi ji. ...........

........... That didn't work out too well for him, I believe.

looking at his muscular body, I think he was at the other extreme i.e. no matter what he did, only air came out...that too in whistles...

I think Virgo ji may be able to throw some light on the topic from other vantage points.

virgo 28 is an explanatory name..he is 28 virgins rolled into one?better only ask him to throw light on the topic and nothing more...

Quote:

echarcha forum members are very sly this way...their knowledge is for public use and consumption but is not public knowledge...

it gives the pleasure of having to clean dirty clothes in the middle of the night...that does strain the muscles...

Quote:
If you don't ejaculate for 7 days or 2 weeks or whatever, nothing will happen. You still get up the next morning and the sun still rises in the east and it's business as usual.

how can any thing happen if you dont do some thing...investment karogay to return milegi

I mean, so many surveys show some married couples having sex once in a month. And they are fine, well-adjusted citizens, I'm sure.

they are also the reason fragrant insect killing sprays such as rose fragrance baygon sell much more now...you need to clear all those cobwebs and sanitise the room before you move in...

OK. Next question. With involuntary ejaculation aka nightfall, there is no pleasure. You don't even know because you are blissfully sleeping. Semen is discharged out of the male body, but there is no pleasure in the act. Ain't that sad?
Absolute tragedy...I mean after rajesh khanna and dilip kumar, a sleeping body spraying uncontrollably at all kinds of hours is a tragedy that needs a movie to be made on it...can be called lingdaas...in the end the protagonist dies of nightfall as you call it, which lasts 15 minutes and hes arguing his case with god..

Last edited by GameOn; June 22nd, 2011 at 03:18 PM.
Old November 25th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was surprised by this medical report. Appears to be from a credible source!
Interesting....