eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Health

Notices

Health Discuss Health related topics...

Old November 20th, 2010, 07:06 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Question Where does fart gas come from? Wealth of knowledge awaits in this thread!!

Have you ever wondered where does fart gas come from? What is fart gas made of? Why do farts make noise?

Well, I am sure many of you have thought of this, but never found the time to learn answers to these questions and many more.

So here comes the encyclopedia of fart facts!!!

You will find detail explanation to questions like Why do farts come out of your butt? Answer: The butt is the location of the anus in humans, and by definition, a fart is an anal escape of intestinal gas. We should be grateful that we are not crinoids. The crinoid is a marine creature with a U-shaped gut, and its anus is located next to its mouth.

Last edited by echarcha; November 20th, 2010 at 07:17 PM.
Old November 21st, 2010, 08:09 AM
Love Died On Arrival

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where does fart gas come from? Wealth of knowledge awaits in this thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post

You will find detail explanation to questions like Why do farts come out of your butt? Answer: The butt is the location of the anus in humans, and by definition, a fart is an anal escape of intestinal gas. We should be grateful that we are not crinoids. The crinoid is a marine creature with a U-shaped gut, and its anus is located next to its mouth.
Echaarhic pai, a fart is gas and in a normal situation gas bubbles up. The crinoid design seems perfect, food goes down the mouth and a fart rises up and out. The human design seems imperfect where a fart is pushed down and out... waste of energy.

"Good News. There is only one GOD. That is YOU. Bad News. It is me too." - saneless
Old November 21st, 2010, 08:33 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Echaarhic pai, a fart is gas and in a normal situation gas bubbles up. The crinoid design seems perfect, food goes down the mouth and a fart rises up and out. The human design seems imperfect where a fart is pushed down and out... waste of energy.
maybe you want to attach a micro-turbine & generator unit to your butt....so that with each fart you can generate enough electricity to power your cell phone
Old November 21st, 2010, 09:44 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
maybe you want to attach a micro-turbine & generator unit to your butt....so that with each fart you can generate enough electricity to power your cell phone
Nahi yaar, ever since I started working out at the gym and changed my diet, I long for those nice farts ... no more farts ...
Old November 21st, 2010, 10:56 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Nahi yaar, ever since I started working out at the gym and changed my diet, I long for those nice farts ... no more farts ...
I was responding to Seamless pai....he wanted to use the energy

If you don't eat enough fiber, you are not going to have resonating farts
Old November 21st, 2010, 11:33 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
I was responding to Seamless pai....he wanted to use the energy

If you don't eat enough fiber, you are not going to have resonating farts
I do eat fiber rich diet but with my exercise I seem to digest it well and my morning and evening is really well formed and super good! I feel super clean!!
Old November 23rd, 2010, 08:12 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
You mean, it's a calorie burner? Can it replace exercising as a slimming technique??

Maan.. what are the foods that bring on those nice long farts? The article is a bit short on that knowledge.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied