eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old October 14th, 2010, 01:50 AM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute
Trending Aao... kisi ka shaadi kare

Since i just had coffee only in the morning and two bananas only last night dinner ,I went for an early lunch today . Walked into a nearby restaurant which serves good south indian food. Most of the tables were empty and there is one group of people(10-15) family sitting in a corner. I preferred to sit on a table beside them , since i dont want to sit like a lonely ghost in a cave with no one arround. It was quiet and i can hear vikku vinayakam in the background . I ordered my south indian thali on banana leaf and started eating as soon as it arrived.

While eating i was able to hear all that conversation happening on the other tables. They were planning a marraige. I could infer that, it was an arranged marraige , girl & boy liked each other and now is the next step. Families from both sides were present and were cracking jokes on each other while deciding several things about how to conduct the marraige and other rituals. ...hum aap ke hai kaun ..style.
There was an elderly man who was pulling out complicated issues and facilitating the issues to be discussed and resolved between both parties, adding a touch of humour and wit.

demand: ladke ko halwa - puri pasand hain ...you should have this in menu
answer: zarror lagwayenge, dammadji ka pasand uske saat hari mirch bhi laga rahe hain ..ladki ko bahut pasand hain
demand: ladke ko ghoda sawari milega kya ?
answer: ghoda milega magar ghode ki ghaas aap hee ko lana padega

Discussion was very lively and funny.It reminded me of some marraiges and get togethers we had earlier with our extended family and relatives. It was fun. Suddenly i developed an urge to be part of a celebration like marraige or something. Right now i dont see any one near by me getting married ...so thought i can get any bachelor on EC get married.

any one want to get married pls let me know ...i will make all arangements. married fellas sab baju mein khade raho ...aur bachelor EC members ko aane do yaha par.
Quote:
6) Aao... kisi ka shaadi kare
Original forum: Relationships
Trending Topic - Week Fri, Oct 15, 2010

not ashamed to be IDLE !

Last edited by echarcha; October 17th, 2010 at 09:39 PM.
Old October 14th, 2010, 02:25 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aao... kisi ka shaadi kare

Ladki kaha ki hogi

Madrasi nahi chalegi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian View Post
Since i just had coffee only in the morning and two bananas only last night dinner ,I went for an early lunch today . Walked into a nearby restaurant which serves good south indian food. Most of the tables were empty and there is one group of people(10-15) family sitting in a corner. I preferred to sit on a table beside them , since i dont want to sit like a lonely ghost in a cave with no one arround. It was quiet and i can hear vikku vinayakam in the background . I ordered my south indian thali on banana leaf and started eating as soon as it arrived.

While eating i was able to hear all that conversation happening on the other tables. They were planning a marraige. I could infer that, it was an arranged marraige , girl & boy liked each other and now is the next step. Families from both sides were present and were cracking jokes on each other while deciding several things about how to conduct the marraige and other rituals. ...hum aap ke hai kaun ..style.
There was an elderly man who was pulling out complicated issues and facilitating the issues to be discussed and resolved between both parties, adding a touch of humour and wit.

answer: zarror lagwayenge, dammadji ka pasand uske saat hari mirch bhi laga rahe hain ..ladki ko bahut pasand hain

Discussion was very lively and funny.It reminded me of some marraiges and get togethers we had earlier with our extended family and relatives. It was fun. Suddenly i developed an urge to be part of a celebration like marraige or something. Right now i dont see any one near by me getting married ...so thought i can get any bachelor on EC get married.

any one want to get married pls let me know ...i will make all arangements. married fellas sab baju mein khade raho ...aur bachelor EC members ko aane do yaha par.
Old October 14th, 2010, 02:31 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Ladki kaha ki hogi

Madrasi nahi chalegi
Don't worry, he'll find you a marathan

I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old October 14th, 2010, 02:34 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
Don't worry, he'll find you a marathan

Waise ladki eklauti honi chahiye,saali hogi to chalega
Old October 14th, 2010, 02:40 AM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ladki kaha ki hogi

Madrasi nahi chalegi
madrasi nahee re...us ke liye bahut qualification lagtha hain...jo tum logon ki bas ki baat nahee. maine ek achi sundar aur susheel ladki dhoondee hain. but she has to like your profile and reputation on EC also,then only talks can move to next level. I am right now showing your profile to a prospect, if she responds +vely i will post her photo. FYI...she is fair, tall, speaks marathi, hindi and english. post graduate and doing a job in a multinational firm. good luck to you

if more bachelors can come forward...we can get discount with marraige hall, catering and flowers.

not ashamed to be IDLE !

Last edited by Indian; October 14th, 2010 at 02:43 AM.
Old October 14th, 2010, 02:45 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

ok. gendric corrections.
1. Aao...kisi ki shaadi karein; daamaadji ki pasand etc
2. dont know the logic behind it, but its always a GHODI atop which the groom becomes (hutiya, never a ghoda.

tennu ghodi kinney chadhaya bhootni key.

ghodi chadhkey baand ke sehra...
etc etc

Last edited by PeaceSeeker; October 14th, 2010 at 02:48 AM.
Old October 14th, 2010, 03:07 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
aaj kal Soniya1 aur Soniya2 dono khali hai..

Old October 14th, 2010, 03:23 AM
Indian eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
ok. gendric corrections.
1. Aao...kisi ki shaadi karein; daamaadji ki pasand etc
2. dont know the logic behind it, but its always a GHODI atop which the groom becomes (hutiya, never a ghoda.
tennu ghodi kinney chadhaya bhootni key.

ghodi chadhkey baand ke sehra...
etc etc
ghodi ho ya ghoda...damaadji chadenge jaroor .....ye dulhan walon ka responsibility hain.

Quote:
dekhlo swami ...eklauti ladki hain ...sundar , susheel hain ..ghar ki kaam kaaj kar legi. tumhari dekhbal karegi . pasand ayi tho bol dena ...muhurat nikalwaenge agli maheena. saala se kaam chala yaar..sorry...saali naheen hain is baar

not ashamed to be IDLE !
Old October 14th, 2010, 05:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

if more bachelors can come forward...we can get discount with marraige hall, catering and flowers.
Where is Swami's wedding going to be? Are we all invited?
Old October 14th, 2010, 05:42 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

On the second thought, you get the bachelors and I will refer you to a few of my girl friends (ya ya Swami, non-madrasis) to them, lets start a marriage brokerage . If we get commission, we will split .
Old October 14th, 2010, 05:55 AM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
madrasi nahee re...us ke liye bahut qualification lagtha hain...jo tum logon ki bas ki baat nahee. maine ek achi sundar aur susheel ladki dhoondee hain. but she has to like your profile and reputation on EC also,then only talks can move to next level. I am right now showing your profile to a prospect, if she responds +vely i will post her photo. FYI...she is fair, tall, speaks marathi, hindi and english. post graduate and doing a job in a multinational firm. good luck to you

Indianbhai ... do grahak aapke liye ... RRbhai aur Milan ko fix ker do ... bahut battakte phirte hei dono ... bichhare ... kabhi ider to kabhi udder. Malum nahee kider kider ghoomte phirte hei dono.

Laga do thikane.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old October 14th, 2010, 07:20 AM
Super eCharchan

Yeh match Premi aur Chitrala ke liye thik rahega

Quote:
ghodi ho ya ghoda...damaadji chadenge jaroor .....ye dulhan walon ka responsibility hain.

dekhlo swami ...eklauti ladki hain ...sundar , susheel hain ..ghar ki kaam kaaj kar legi. tumhari dekhbal karegi . pasand ayi tho bol dena ...muhurat nikalwaenge agli maheena. saala se kaam chala yaar..sorry...saali naheen hain is baar

Old October 14th, 2010, 09:11 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

ladki khud maangta hai aur jab photo dekhi to premi aur chits yaad aa gaya ..waah

issi se baat chalaao swami ki ... ye khaali main na na karta hai isko bolo aishwarya ki shaadi ho gayi hai issi se kaam chala ab
Old October 14th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Indian eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
On the second thought, you get the bachelors and I will refer you to a few of my girl friends (ya ya Swami, non-madrasis) to them, lets start a marriage brokerage . If we get commission, we will split .
deal ...these northies i say

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
Indianbhai ... do grahak aapke liye ... RRbhai aur Milan ko fix ker do ... bahut battakte phirte hei dono ... bichhare ... kabhi ider to kabhi udder. Malum nahee kider kider ghoomte phirte hei dono.

Laga do thikane.
rrbhai needs a sprinter who can run 5 floors up and down in few minutes. bahut mushkilhain bhai...but try kartha hoon. may be we can try some african athelete from CWG

Quote:
Yeh match Premi aur Chitrala ke liye thik rahega
ye ladki mein kya kami hain ? she is more rich than you ...acha dahej milega .
premi ke liye alaga se dhoonda maine . photo chipkaunga. tu apni bat bol.

not ashamed to be IDLE !
Old October 14th, 2010, 11:44 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premi View Post
issi se baat chalaao swami ki ... ye khaali main na na karta hai isko bolo aishwarya ki shaadi ho gayi hai issi se kaam chala ab
Swami ko Aishwarya chahiye? Swami, tera naam Aslambhai hai kya? :rofl: which movie was that??? Johnny Lever as Aslambhai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post

Laga do thikane.
Baba usko bachelor chahiye, second hand nahi :rofl:

Quote:
rrbhai needs a sprinter who can run 5 floors up and down in few minutes. bahut mushkilhain bhai...but try kartha hoon. may be we can try some african athelete from CWG
Pichhli wali sprinter thi baba, bhaag gayi Baaki madrasi bhi chalegi

Quote:
ye ladki mein kya kami hain ? she is more rich than you ...acha dahej milega .
premi ke liye alaga se dhoonda maine . photo chipkaunga. tu apni bat bol.
Tu pehle apni bataa.. shaadi ho gayi teri? Nahi, to pehla number tera .. ye tere liye.

Ho gayi?
Quote:
Old Joke : Man places an advt. in matrimonials "Wife wanted".. the next day he receives 1000 response from men saying "Take mine"
Tu apni bibi se itna khafa ho gaya hai kya ki uski hi photu chipka di?

j/k... apologies to bhabhiji, if any.