eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

Old September 26th, 2001, 05:15 AM
Junior eCharchan

Raajan is on a distinguished road
Chhatrapati Shri SHIVAJI was a KSHATRIYA...!

“GO- BRAMHAN PRATI PALAK…, KSHATRIYA KULAVATANSA..,
RAJ-ADHIRAAJ CHHATRAPATI SHRI SHIVAJI MAHARAJ”

Hamare guru hai.., Hamare Adarsh hai…, Hamare liye ishwar hai….

Unko caste jaise shabd.mein baandh.kar mai unkaa apmaan nahi karnaa chahtaa…
But some of the posts here have forced me to write the fact.

He was a KSHATRIYA. And All 96 Kulin MARATHAs are KSHATRIYA.

Here I have seen some views from KOBRA and RECKER in different threads that they believe that Shri Shivaji was a Shudra and they have given some foolish proofs. Kobra has mentioned this site:

http://www.dataindia.com/history.htm

The extract of this site is as follows:

“The Marathas first rose to prominence with Shivaji who took over his father's kingdom and between 1646 and 1680 performed feats of arms and heroism all over central India. As a lower caste shudra he showed that great leaders do not have to be brahmins and demonstrated great abilities in confronting the moghuls. At one time he was even captured by the moghuls but managed to escape.
Shivaji's son was captured, blinded and executed by Aurangzeb. Shivaji's grandson was not made of the the same sturdy stuff so the maratha empire continued under the Peshwas, ministers of Shivaji who then became the real rulers. “

Each and every word on the mentioned site about Maratha is wrong. Shri Shivaji’s father Shri Shahaji was not a ruler or king. He was a Soldier at Adilshah’s dynesty (Bijapur). Shri Shivaji had build up the HINDAVI SWARAJYA starting from zero. He had fought against Adilshah also to make his dream come true while his father was at Adilshah’s service. He has got the blessings and guidance from his own mother mata Jijabai. And also she was his Guru.
Shri Shambhu Raje (Sambhaji.., Shri Shivaji’s son) was a great warrior. Once in jungle he had fought with Lion and taken over the Lion with riding upon him and he had teared out his face with his only two hands stretched across Lion’s mouth without any weapon. He was caught by Aurangzeb with fraud as Sambhaji has got a good friendship relation with Aurangzeb’s son who made him into trust and captured him.
They offered Aurangzeb’s daughter to get married with him and asked to change his religion which Sambhaji had never going to do. Then they harassed him cruelly. They started to cut off his fingers one by one. They made him blind with the sharp edge of the red hot iron rod. Still he has not agreed upon there demand. And finally they made him to death.
I hope you know the History better…

Ek Kshatriya hi sah saktaa hai yeh. Usi jamaane ka koi so called upper cast ka…, Pune ke sabse baDe mandir ka Pujaari.., nahi sah saktaa… Jo talwaar ki ek nok dikhaane par apnaa Hindu dharm chhoD kar Musalmaan ban gayaa Aur usake badale.mein Pune ke.hi sab.se baDe mosque.ka maulawi ban.kar khud ko dhanya samazane lagaa….. If you don’t know about this fact and want more proofs.., you have to go to Pune and get the truth. His generations are still following him. I will not mention anybody’s name here..

I would have not written this.., But now enough is enough……!
Kuchh log Itihaas badal.ne ki koshish kar rahe hai…..
Really I mean it…, Few (but Not all) so called Upper caste people are trying to edit the History since long time…...
Kisi aur.ko nichaa dikha kar koi Insaan / Caste / Dharm / Society baDaa nahi ban saktaa…,
Insaan to apne Karm.se baDe hote hai…
Aur jo karm se baDe nahi so sakte…, Jo Itihaas banaa nahi sakte…, Wohi log Itihaas badalne.mein Vishwaas rakhate hai….

Hope You all know what Indira Gandhi has said about Shri Shivaji:

"I think Shivaji ranks among the greatest men of the world. Since we were a slave country, our great men have been somewhat played down in world history. Had the same person been born in a European country, he would have been praised to the skies and known everywhere. It would have been said that he had illumined the world."

One cannot become SHUDRA only b’coz he/she is engaged with Farming stuffs…. Farming is the purest KARMA on the edge of this mother Earth.

All Ancient Caste systems has been made assuming the Farmer as the most beneficial and Center point in whole caste system and all other (18 castes in Maharashtra) are to be made to serve the Farmers.
Hope you know better all these things…

Itihaas badalne.ki koshish mat karo…, Aur agar koi aisaa kar rahaa hai to koi usake upar vishwaas naa kare… Aur use in katu karm se alag karne.ki koshish kare……

Our Country is facing plenty of other problems.., Let’s come and fight together to make our next generations proud to be an Indian…

Last edited by Raajan; December 27th, 2001 at 09:30 PM.
Old September 27th, 2001, 05:12 AM
Junior eCharchan

Almost all people have agreed on this fact it seems..
That's pretty good...!
Old September 27th, 2001, 05:21 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
Raajan, the people who are interested in CSM's caste haven't been visiting this site for the last couple of days. The rest of us don't care one way or the other. Chhatrapati Shivaji was a great warrior and that's all that counts.

Anyway this has been discussed enough on the other thread.
Old October 4th, 2001, 10:38 PM
Proud Hindusthani

chirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Netra
Raajan, the people who are interested in CSM's caste haven't been visiting this site for the last couple of days. The rest of us don't care one way or the other. Chhatrapati Shivaji was a great warrior and that's all that counts.

Anyway this has been discussed enough on the other thread.

majhi goshta karte waate
agree shivaji was a great warrior....

i sayed shivaji was a kshtriya only because it is the truth a nd not for sake of arguement with anyopne
Old October 4th, 2001, 11:19 PM
Banned

Dhurandhar Bhat is on a distinguished road
Red face bull.

deleted

Last edited by GpeL; October 5th, 2001 at 07:31 AM.
Old October 4th, 2001, 11:44 PM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by chirag2000

majhi goshta karte waate
agree shivaji was a great warrior....

i sayed shivaji was a kshtriya only because it is the truth a nd not for sake of arguement with anyopne
Fakta tujhich goshta nahi. Recker, Kobra et al were also interested in Shivaji Maharaj's caste.

BTW, until you mentioned it on another thread, I wasn't even aware that Gawaskar and Tendulkar were GSBs.

Anyway, my comment served a good purpose. It got you out of your silence.
Old October 5th, 2001, 03:01 AM
Junior eCharchan

Re: bull.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dhurandhar Bhat

Deleted
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dhuru bhai, Keyboard par ungliyaan (Fingers) chalaane.se pehale dus baar soch liyaa karo..,
varnaa Shaaiste.Khan ki tarah ungliyaan kaaT di jaayegi...!

Last edited by GpeL; October 5th, 2001 at 07:31 AM.
Old October 5th, 2001, 03:15 AM
Senior eCharchan

risingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
:
bhat jee, (u know who is a bhat?) some muslim once said about this person we are talking about that, I am so khushnseeb ki mujhe dushman bhi mila to Shivaji jaisa!!!!

If you are so pro islam, why is your id bhat? what is he meaning of al-hind? muft ka advice de raha hoon - islam stinks, become a hindu

Last edited by GpeL; October 5th, 2001 at 07:32 AM.
Old October 5th, 2001, 06:11 AM
AssMan

Fei is on a distinguished road
oh my god !!!! really???? He was a KSHATRIYA???

who cares......if he was a kshatriya or not..

we remember him by the things he did not his caste or race...

and dhuru...nobody wants to convert to islam anymore...we all fear that if we convert to islam we would be viewed as terrorists....and hated everywhere....
Old October 5th, 2001, 07:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

ShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Can u call a man chuha who **** 8ft tall afzal khan ??? Can u call a man chuha who gave freedom to Maharshtra ?

FYKI Even Aurangzeb also admired the political skills of Shivaji. He is one of the greatest warriors and he doesnt need certification from ****ING ass hole like you.

As said by Rajan ungli chalne ke pahle socho nahi to wo tumhari hi () me dali jayegi ..... Samaza na.......

Last edited by GpeL; October 5th, 2001 at 07:32 AM.
Old October 7th, 2001, 11:49 PM
Junior eCharchan

Well said Chirag and ShivSainik.... In the earlier few threads Kobra and Recker have done bashing a lot against Shri Shivaji.
I know they don't have any proof which could prove Marathas are Shudra. But it is the hatred they have against Marathas which made them lie.

Madhavrao Scindia..., Gwalior's Scindia Family (MARATHA) have a relation with Rana and Shah Dynesty in Nepal. For this argument also they will say Rana and Shah family's are also Shudra.

Can't help for such people....
Old April 26th, 2002, 08:40 PM
Junior eCharchan

kobra is on a distinguished road
Shivaji , a maratha, was a shudra ( farmer cultivator) who was brave.
This has been documented in books.

If ambedkar had fought the british with swords, he would not have become kshatriya.

Similarly, marathas were uneducated foot-soldiers and farmers;
shivaji was the wisest amongst them. Thats all!

Marathas come under the OBC category; for your information
for the same reasons as above.

Not trying to insult them. I admire shivaji.
But that does not change the fact about caste system.

Last edited by kobra; April 26th, 2002 at 10:00 PM.
Old April 29th, 2002, 12:12 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up I am a 96 Kuli Maratha

Quote:
Originally posted by kobra
Shivaji , a maratha, was a shudra ( farmer cultivator) who was brave.
This has been documented in books.

If ambedkar had fought the british with swords, he would not have become kshatriya.

Similarly, marathas were uneducated foot-soldiers and farmers;
shivaji was the wisest amongst them. Thats all!

Marathas come under the OBC category; for your information
for the same reasons as above.

Not trying to insult them. I admire shivaji.
But that does not change the fact about caste system.
I did not see any reservations for my caste!! Marathas do not come udner reservations because they are not a backward caste.

Anyway kobra is a big looser and wishes to just come here and start the same old caste poltiics. Get lost looser... boooo...
Old December 27th, 2008, 12:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Randheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chhatrapati Shri SHIVAJI was a KSHATRIYA...!

Old thread,but Gosh we have discussed on such good and relevant topics,I can't believe it. Thats why favourite site of mine since last 8 years .

Yes Chhatrapati Sivaji was the biggest Khatriya since Samudragupta. He was much better than those Rajputs except Maharana Pratap who cannot devise strategy or tactics or bare minimum unit to deal with Mughals. Same way Digvijay Singh,V.P Singh,Arjun Singh are not Kshatriyas as they have done the maximum harm to Hindus .

Hindus have to move away from birth based caste system,this was never that way. We have to move to Karma based Caste system which is Indian form of captilism where each lower class should strive to become a Brahmina,Kshatriya or Vaisya. This will benefit the society and country.

Mayawati is the purest Kshatrani . She is a pur Kshatriya lady now.
Nitish Kumar is the purest Kshatriya now.

No Dalit/OBC/BC/SC/ST, only Karma based Divisions.
Old December 27th, 2008, 12:35 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chhatrapati Shri SHIVAJI was a KSHATRIYA...!

it would have been great if Shivba,Guru Gobind Singh have got together....islam in india would have been ended then and there itself...but alas..aaj aise din dekhneko pad rahe hain...thanks to ashok who put down his sword ,became a buddhist and all tribals and europeans started attacking India