eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old June 12th, 2009, 06:05 AM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kale Ghode Ki Naal Ki Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
Such farce was also done in past by a member called Zen...i'll see if I can post links to that article
kyon be !! apna 7.5 bhool gaya itni jaldi ? bade khushi se uchal raha tha is post me. Sahi hai .... they were right when they said ... waqt aadmi ki har zakham bhar deti hai.... sala ye dekh ....6 years me sab bhool gaya. 15 years me to lagega ... shaayad kabhi kisi ne chimti kaati thi ...

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showpo...82&postcount=2

Last edited by krantikari; June 12th, 2009 at 07:02 AM.
Old June 12th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
since when ?
Hahahaa ... Good catch ashdoc pai ...

It's like this: "Someone's wife saying I believe that you havent screwed around anywhere" ... There is no need to say that and if there is a need then you know what it really means :-)
Old June 12th, 2009, 07:59 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=landyaBhai;429514]Hahahaa ... Good catch ashdoc pai ...

It's like this: "Someone's wife saying I believe that you havent screwed around anywhere" ... There is no need to say that and if there is a need then you know what it really means :-)[/quote ]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

richard dawkins has said in THE GOD DELUSION ( you must read this book - its the bible for atheists ) as to how difficult it is for atheists to come out openly with their nonbelief.

this is because of fear of ostracism from the society they live in.I have myself faced situations of people becoming negative towards myself the moment i revealed this.this is especially in small towns and villages where the hold of religion is strong.

in that sense atheists are the most persecutted minority. this inspite of the fact that they are probably the most law abiding and peaceful people around. the reason for this is that they have generally reached this conclusion due to high education and are generally well educated.

in fact the believers are the ones who create trouble.they rigidly force their beliefs on their children and the religious wars that occur ,occur due to excessive zeal for religion. much blood has been spilt in the battle as to which religions god is superior. excessively religious people are fanatics and dictators in their own homes.

under these circumstances we must understand if somebody has to say that he believes in god in order to win greater social acceptability.

for the path of the truth is not the path of roses.
instead it is strewn with thorns...!

Last edited by ashdoc; June 12th, 2009 at 08:02 PM.
Old March 26th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Love Died On Arrival

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Tantrayogurt pai, sent details... both to you and Krankicurry pai. Let's see what you can make of it. You can post your response here (but after removing my personal details)... and I will let you know how correct you are. If there is any truth in your response, I suggest we get some finance and start a foundation that enables extensive research into this stream. Why waste time with half-knowledge... and yajna... and havan... and shani... and rahu... and ketu, which/who only add to the stink
Oye Krankitari pai, still waiting... almost 2 years, is it? no reply yet? Why?

Or did you reply in some other thread or pm... pata nahi yaar, a poora bottle wine ke baat kuch yaad nahi rehta

"Are you brave enough to pull the trigger yourself? If not, then stop eating meat." ― Ashley Chiles, the Texas Huntress
Old March 27th, 2011, 06:57 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
I guess when you wear iron rings or birth stone rings it makes you feel a bit more confident that things will turn out to be okay... nothing more...

its funny to see some people maimed by wearing like 4/5 rings in each hand... they cant even use their hands properly... imagine jacking off wearing 4 rings...
those who wear many rings don't have to jack off...they are wealthy enough to get variety of services for their baburao
Old March 27th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Oye Krankitari pai, still waiting... almost 2 years, is it? no reply yet? Why?

Or did you reply in some other thread or pm... pata nahi yaar, a poora bottle wine ke baat kuch yaad nahi rehta
abe... dont know what happened to your memory... I remember very well.. We exchanged a few pms... dont know what tantrik sent you.
Old March 27th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Senior eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krantikari View Post
abe... dont know what happened to your memory... I remember very well.. We exchanged a few pms... dont know what tantrik sent you.
Mera details kisko kisko PM karu
Old March 27th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Mera details kisko kisko PM karu
Tantric seems to be more skillful than me.. I haven't sharpened my axe since long.

Old March 27th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Senior eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tantric seems to be more skillful than me.. I haven't sharpened my axe since long.

Did you try the latest JHora 7.5
Old March 27th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Did you try the latest JHora 7.5
no sir... i used online tools to generate charts to check out various yogas and check out transits of various planets based on their current locations in the zodiac. its been sometime since i have seen any birth chart.

Old March 29th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no sir... i used online tools to generate charts to check out various yogas and check out transits of various planets based on their current locations in the zodiac. its been sometime since i have seen any birth chart.

Maybe its a dumb question. Is it possible for me to get my birth chart if I want to now? My mommy never got it done for me since my dad doesn't believe in it.
There are a few online sources which claim they can get my chart with only basic information like time and date of birth. It cant be that simple, isnt it?

Also, why exactly does one need a birth chart? Why would I need one?
Old March 29th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Maybe its a dumb question. Is it possible for me to get my birth chart if I want to now? My mommy never got it done for me since my dad doesn't believe in it.
There are a few online sources which claim they can get my chart with only basic information like time and date of birth. It cant be that simple, isnt it?

Also, why exactly does one need a birth chart? Why would I need one?
Your birthchart can be made anytime using the date+time+place of birth.
getting a chart is simple but its difficult to analyze.There are some people who can predict many things looking at your chart.
One may need a birth chart for match making,health problems,finance etc etc
Now before Mellybhai comes with his logic let me
Old March 29th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your birthchart can be made anytime using the date+time+place of birth.
getting a chart is simple but its difficult to analyze.There are some people who can predict many things looking at your chart.
One may need a birth chart for match making,health problems,finance etc etc
Now before Mellybhai comes with his logic let me
Chhod na yaar - main ab tak wait kar raha hoon Kranti pai ke astrology ka.
Old April 13th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
Chhod na yaar - main ab tak wait kar raha hoon Kranti pai ke astrology ka.

Astrolgy usko aati toh ab tak reply kar chuka hota .Yahaan dhakkay nahin khaa rahaa hotaa , kissi TV channel pay iske progs chal rahe hotay

....Chutyalogy aati hai usko , tu wait karta reh , jub voh bhaRkega toh aayega aur kuch naa kuch zaroor sunaayega.

Do chaar tatpoonjia road side pocket books and ek do online sites dekh kar astrolgy nahin seekhi jaati ...Logon ki saree zindagi nikal gayii seekhne may lekin aajtalak koi maai kaa laal koi see laal kitaab yeah naadi shastra yeah whatever occult paRh kay Perfect master nahin bunaa aur naa kabhi bunega.

There would always be an uncertainity in the probability of happening events.

Astrolgy probability bataa sakta hai , certainity nahin .Certainity bata degi toh absoluteness create ho jaayegii which in itself is against the most fundamental law of existence / physics - There is relativity in creativity.

Absoluteness ko toh define hee nahin kiya jaa sakta.Saari mystery solve ho jaayegii universe ke agar absoluteness samajh may aa jaaye , define ho jaaye yeah create ho jaaye .

Yeh sub baat kranti kay samajh kay bahaar hain .He is confined to a lower rung on the ladder of relativity .Kuayn ( well ) kay mendak ki tarah hai krantikari , voh mendak jisko lagta hai ki uske kuyen say gehra samundra nahin hota .Ab mendak kabhi kuyen say bahaar nikle toh usko pataa chalay ki gehraai kisko kehte hain.

Jaise maths may Indeterminate forms hotayn hain ( limits and continuity , calculus may paRha hoga ) aise hee future is an indeterminate form .