eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old April 1st, 2009, 12:57 AM
Junior eCharchan

IRIS has much to be proud ofIRIS has much to be proud ofIRIS has much to be proud ofIRIS has much to be proud ofIRIS has much to be proud ofIRIS has much to be proud ofIRIS has much to be proud ofIRIS has much to be proud ofIRIS has much to be proud ofIRIS has much to be proud of
Humorous Signatures

I always see this signature here in echarcha

Sansaar Che...............Chalya Kare.........

and Laugh at it for the way it is written
and like it for its meaning.

Others please contibute

Sing as if no body listens,
Dance as if no body watches,
Live as if tomorrow never comes.
Old April 1st, 2009, 01:41 AM
Senior eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Humorous Signatures

I find this signature boring
Quote:
• If you can't say something nice, don't say it at all
• When you say "I'm sorry" look the person in the eye.
• Never laugh at anyone's dreams.
• Give people more than they expect, and do it cheerfully.
• Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.
It wants us to believe that we always say bad things and should shut up

I cant look into the eyes of the person whom I have to say sorry because I always say sorry on the phone

We laugh at others dreams,BTW who has the time to listen to what people dream of

ok we will give more money to the shopkeeper for a Rs.10 thing because he must be expecting more

No, we dont respect ourselves,we dont respect others and we dont take responsibility for our actions,I am starting here : I am a fool,the readers of this article is a fool and I did not write this post
Old April 1st, 2009, 01:49 AM
Senior eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Another of my favourite is this one

I was planning to copy this and change it and use it as my email signature then remembered that Tantuji is moody and one day he will sue me for copyright violation
Quote:
Have you been good to Yogi today?
Knowledge ... mine ... minuscule to the point of being irrelevant ... honest.
Most of what you read of me is an attempt to try and cover-up ignorance with humor ... that does not make me an ignorant arsole or does it?
Among intelligent and smart folks at this site dwells a dim-witted id of a ganwad called Tantric Yogi ...
7 years of trying hard ... pretending to be like the rest ... failing miserably!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!
Old April 1st, 2009, 05:05 AM
The Observer !

Honest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
I find this signature boring

It wants us to believe that we always say bad things and should shut up

I cant look into the eyes of the person whom I have to say sorry because I always say sorry on the phone

We laugh at others dreams,BTW who has the time to listen to what people dream of

ok we will give more money to the shopkeeper for a Rs.10 thing because he must be expecting more

No, we dont respect ourselves,we dont respect others and we dont take responsibility for our actions,I am starting here : I am a fool,the readers of this article is a fool and I did not write this post
It shows your mentality.
Old April 1st, 2009, 07:40 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honest View Post
It shows your mentality.
yes it shows my mentality
nobody keeps telling people that they gave a beggar something,nobody keeps anouncing that we eat only basmati rice at home.

When you are giving respect to anyone you dont have to tell it to him that see i am giving you respect.

your signature tells that maybe you earlier never used to give respect to people and for that you are announcing that you have to give. or it may have been that you never got respect so you are saying give me respect

In short you dont have to say what you will do but your actions should show what you are doing
Old April 1st, 2009, 07:45 AM
The Observer !

Honest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes it shows my mentality
nobody keeps telling people that they gave a beggar something,nobody keeps anouncing that we eat only basmati rice at home.

When you are giving respect to anyone you dont have to tell it to him that see i am giving you respect.

your signature tells that maybe you earlier never used to give respect to people and for that you are announcing that you have to give. or it may have been that you never got respect so you are saying give me respect

In short you dont have to say what you will do but your actions should show what you are doing
My signature is none of your business.

Last edited by Honest; April 1st, 2009 at 07:51 AM.
Old April 1st, 2009, 07:53 AM
Senior eCharchan

BTW Honest, you started the flames by asking Tantuji to close the word thread,but I accepted the challange to complete 300 posts without using those so called "post increasing threads" like you and many others did to enter Lal Mirchi
Old April 1st, 2009, 08:01 AM
The Observer !

Quote:
BTW Honest, you started the flames by asking Tantuji to close the word thread,but I accepted the challange to complete 300 posts without using those so called "post increasing threads" like you and many others did to enter Lal Mirchi
Swami you are wrong here. I just agreed to what Tantu ji had said. Infact Tantrik Saheb first asked to close the thread, not me. I just agreed with his decision.

Last edited by Honest; April 1st, 2009 at 08:08 AM.
Old April 1st, 2009, 09:47 AM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

what's the meaning of sansar che, chalya kare?

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Old April 1st, 2009, 09:53 AM
Love Died On Arrival

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg View Post
It is gujurati for "Eat Sambhar, Be Healthy".

"Good News. There is only one GOD. That is YOU. Bad News. It is me too." - saneless
Old April 1st, 2009, 10:51 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg View Post
sansar hain,chalta hain...
Old April 1st, 2009, 11:45 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
It is gujurati for "Eat Sambhar, Be Healthy".
Am in library and cant control my laughter....

Honestly, Honest tai...your siggy sux.
esp. when you seem to preach w/o practice.

Old April 1st, 2009, 11:50 AM
The Observer !

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
Am in library and cant control my laughter....

Honestly, Honest tai...your siggy sux.
esp. when you seem to preach w/o practice.
Chitra Pai, its Pai not Tai.
Old April 1st, 2009, 11:52 AM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Humorous Signatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honest View Post
Chitra Pai, its Pai not Tai.
based on this post, you confirmed it Honest tai!

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old April 1st, 2009, 12:00 PM
The Observer !

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshp View Post
based on this post, you confirmed it Honest tai!
Dear Ramesh Pai, its really sad that your observation is 100% wrong. Don't you felt sad after hearing such incident ?