eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old September 3rd, 2001, 04:23 PM
Senior eCharchan

amal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to behold
Why pakistani girls like boys from India?

Old September 3rd, 2001, 04:50 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Amal yaar tere se to mera guru BIG JI hi takkar le sakta hai aur woh aaj chokdi ke sath ratpali kar riya hai ...

Why do Akistani girls like Indian Boys? I don't know.
May be for same reason that Akistani men admire Indian Men and then also some Akistani men admire Indian Sheep and goat. I really don't know.

Aurangia / Batooqueer bhaiya main mazak kar riyaa hoon. Khaffa mat hona.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old September 3rd, 2001, 06:00 PM
Simple Indian Muslim

videsee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nice
Re: Why pakistani girls like boys from India?

Quote:
Originally posted by amal
Wah kya sawwaal uthaya hai!

Kasam sey! Man gaye bhidu!

Rarely have I seen a nickname/name so unsuitable to a person!

Amal?

Tumhe iski maani patha hai?

Mark Twain
Old September 3rd, 2001, 07:07 PM
a bored echarchan

nandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to behold
by the same logic

that indian women like american men, pakistani etc men ...pakistani women like indian men, that is probably because they know the reality (which is obviously not so pleasent ) of the men around them that they think the men across the border or saat samundar paar might be better...

Last edited by nandini; September 5th, 2001 at 02:47 AM.
Old September 3rd, 2001, 07:38 PM
Senior eCharchan

shahenshah will become famous soon enough
Re: by the same logic

Quote:
Originally posted by nandini
pakistani women like indian women,

pakistani women like indian women

really???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow nandini u got the real scoop!!!!!!!!!
Old September 3rd, 2001, 07:52 PM
Senior eCharchan

amal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Why pakistani girls like boys from India?

Quote:
Originally posted by videsee

Wah kya sawwaal uthaya hai!

Kasam sey! Man gaye bhidu!

Rarely have I seen a nickname/name so unsuitable to a person!

Amal?

Tumhe iski maani patha hai?
Videsee bhai...anything wrong with my name.....Im hindu and amal is my nickname......just correct me yar if anything wrong
Old September 3rd, 2001, 08:02 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: by the same logic

Quote:
Originally posted by shahenshah
pakistani women like indian women
really???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow nandini u got the real scoop!!
hahahahaha...

ShenshaO, I think nandini meant that women always admire what other women have. Other women's jewelleries, other women's dresses. other women's husband .. so on and so forth ...
Yeh amal aaj sabh ki marwayega ...
Old September 3rd, 2001, 08:05 PM
Senior eCharchan

hey tantric bhai

hey tantric bhai......phale yeah baata tou abhi bhee naaraaz hain mere se
Old September 3rd, 2001, 08:17 PM

Re: hey tantric bhai

Quote:
hey tantric bhai......phale yeah baata tou abhi bhee naaraaz hain mere se
yaar tu BALU to nahin hai ? Phir shuru ho gaya ...
Old September 3rd, 2001, 08:42 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Why pakistani girls like boys from India?

Quote:
That is because they like men who respect them, and not use them as mere sex slaves. They like to be loved and not used.
Old September 3rd, 2001, 08:53 PM
Simple Indian Muslim

videsee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nice
Re: Re: Re: Why pakistani girls like boys from India?

Quote:
Videsee bhai...anything wrong with my name.....Im hindu and amal is my nickname......just correct me yar if anything wrong
NO !!!

Nothing wrong with your name! I like it VERY much!!!!! Seriously!

But can you please tell me the meaning of Amal?

Mark Twain
Old September 3rd, 2001, 08:57 PM

Re: Re: Why pakistani girls like boys from India?

Quote:
Originally posted by viking
They like to be loved and not used.
Neither loved nor used, I think.

Pity poor sheep and goats. No wonder every day they stand solemnly and stare across the border fence with love and affection; their eyes filled with tears of expectations staring at
shirtless Indian Men working in the golden fields and all these sheep and goat can do is dream of some day having real men
Old September 3rd, 2001, 10:34 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of

Quote:
hmm. Excellent question. But you didn't ask it correctly.
The answer, as are all the answers to preplexing questions in this world, is simple, obvious and yet it will continue to evade you till you enforce a complete paradigm shift and begin searching for the same answer but from an angle which is different.
The answer, dear truthseeker, lies in the Indian flag - it's three colors, to be precise. The green color represents prosperity - a parallel representation of WEALTH. The saffron color screams out PEACE - a calm, composed, and an understanding nature. The WHITE says MODESTY. The chakra in the middle, holding in it's periphery 32 spokes, represents INTEGRITY and VITALITY. For obvious reasons, Paki chics associate the Indian flag to be a reflection of the indian male - a wealthy, calm, composed individual, having a high degree of integrity and vitality and yet modest about it all.
Now, which woman wouldn't be attracted to a man like that?

As I said in the begining, your question is wrong. The correct question should be, 'Why are ALL girls attracted to Indian boys?'

Of course, you might come across certain females who wouldn't be attracted towards you inspite of you being an indian and all. The only reason for this is their poor GK. They probably haven't seen our flag. To get them attrated towards you, here's a subtle manouver. Wrap a flag around yourself, and cross their path several times a day, slowly muttering, "this is my flag...this is my flag". She'll be attracted towards you in no time.
Old September 3rd, 2001, 11:05 PM
Banned

karuna is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Because most of the Indian 'men' are girlish, e.g. Gpel, RisingSun, Big-G the list is endless.
Old September 3rd, 2001, 11:10 PM
Banned

karuna is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Re: Re: Why pakistani girls like boys from India?

Quote:
Originally posted by videsee

NO !!!

Nothing wrong with your name! I like it VERY much!!!!! Seriously!

But can you please tell me the meaning of Amal?
Amal means pristine pure.