eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old December 14th, 2006, 04:38 AM
Bandook Singh

deshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond repute
Confused... dont know what to do...married woman hitting on me

Bhai log (sorry, behen log cannot help here), I am facing a dilemma/ confusion/ weird situation.....

I am married (happily) and have a daughter. In our neighbourhood there are several Indian families... all know each other, have get togethers on festivals like holi, diwali etc.

Of late, one of the ladies (married, 2 kids, I know her husband fairly well) has started behaving funny. Ok lemme explain funny... she will wave frantically whenever she sees me alone (doesnt wave when I am with my wife, or if she is with her hubby). The other day she saw me in the swimming pool, with my daughter, and she was walking past, 5 minutes later she showed up in her swimsuit, in the pool, and started talking to me. Couple of days back, she met me in the morning, when I was coming back from the convenience store, after buying bread and eggs for breakfast, she stopped me and kept talking for 20 mins.... too many such instances have happened, and people have started noticing.

OK, its a big ego booster to be chased by a female (fairly attractive one at that). But, I have a dilemma.... rather 2 dilemmas:

1. I am not sure what she is up to, just plain friendly or something more.

2. I am not interested (I mean of course my hormones say YESSS, but practicality says NO), so how do I tell her to lay off, without her going all bitchy and spreading all sorts of shit about me. I have a gut feeling she might do this.
Old December 14th, 2006, 05:43 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Konfused... dont know wot to do...

Dont worry you are not my type.
Smart?
No. Single.

That is James Bond. We are mere humans. Premibhai ... to each his own but I wont touch her with ten phoot poll ... so to speak. Us men never mind ... we can be married and yet nature has given us emotional strength to juggle several at the sem sem tem. Indian Muslims are officially and legally permitted four wives. Why us Hindus are descriminated against is beyond me.

But bhaYa ... she is married with kids and a husband whom you know well. Women single or married are eventually a pain ... lekin an affair with a married woman ... nahee bhaYa ... wrong ... simple wrong ... wrong wrong. I dont think I can ever go that low. I feel like hell just thinking about it.

Get some old stock of Rakhis from convenience store ... go to her home ... bring your family ... have her tie on your wrist. I will do that even if it sounds corney ... I will do it.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old December 14th, 2006, 05:51 AM
Banned

HarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud of

I disagree with Tantus response...

I think you should continue to be very nice to her and see what it leads to...sooner or later she will verbalize her intention.

Find out what her story is before you just dump her incredulously. Sometimes women just want some extra attention...they like to know that they are still attractive...that doesnt mean that they want to jump in bed with you...maybe she is just trying to teach her hubby a lesson!! We dont know...
Old December 14th, 2006, 08:39 AM
Noyee

Mr_Play has a brilliant futureMr_Play has a brilliant futureMr_Play has a brilliant futureMr_Play has a brilliant futureMr_Play has a brilliant futureMr_Play has a brilliant futureMr_Play has a brilliant futureMr_Play has a brilliant futureMr_Play has a brilliant futureMr_Play has a brilliant futureMr_Play has a brilliant future

abe tu salman khan hai kya....yah koi bollywood ka superstar......just kidding.....just ignore her.....bahut milte aase.
Old December 14th, 2006, 10:05 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Simple --
1) She is married with kids. You are married and have a kid. Do you want to jopardise your marriage?

2) She is a hen who is not getting enough of her cock in her coop and wants a new one. You are happy with your hen. Do you want to cluck for a new hen?

3) Is she coming on very strongly? If yes and your hormones are off the Richter scale, then be blunt - "Madam, I feel a bit uneasy communicating with you in private."

4) Ensure you share this with your wife because tomorrow this woman might go behind your back and yap to your wife and accuse you of trying to rape her. You never know how women can behave. God made them wonderful instruments for men's enjoyment, but he forgot to put out a manual for us men to understand them. So, beware and share this with your wife.

5) Do you have a pre-nuptial agreement with your wife? Will you lose out on lot of money? If you have an pre-nup and wont lose much, then forget all four points above and go fuck this woman! Offcourse your kid will have faint memories of you as a father and most likely grow up with your wife and hate you. So when you are dying like that Amitabh Bacchan scene in Black, your kid wont be by your bedside to say - "Papa.. I love you!!" But hey, you will have nailed this hot aunty and that should be reward enough
Old December 14th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Banned

HarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud of

5) Do you have a pre-nuptial agreement with your wife? Will you lose out on lot of money? If you have an pre-nup and wont lose much, then forget all four points above and go fuck this woman! Offcourse your kid will have faint memories of you as a father and most likely grow up with your wife and hate you. So when you are dying like that Amitabh Bacchan scene in Black, your kid wont be by your bedside to say - "Papa.. I love you!!" But hey, you will have nailed this hot aunty and that should be reward enough [/quote]

The worst case scenario is that Dp does not screw the hot aunty and inspite of that his kid does not show up by his bedside when he is dying to tell 'Papa...I love u!"
Old December 14th, 2006, 10:12 AM
Banned

Re: Confused... dont know what to do...married woman hitting on me

I got perfeck solution (no pun)...ask her if she willing to be discreet...then take her to a wife swap party with Desibaawra. Then screw other people's wife with clear conscience!!

Last edited by HarHarMahaDev; December 14th, 2006 at 10:18 AM.
Old December 14th, 2006, 10:40 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
Simple --
1) She is married with kids. You are married and have a kid. Do you want to jopardise your marriage?

2) She is a hen who is not getting enough of her cock in her coop and wants a new one. You are happy with your hen. Do you want to cluck for a new hen?

3) Is she coming on very strongly? If yes and your hormones are off the Richter scale, then be blunt - "Madam, I feel a bit uneasy communicating with you in private."

4) Ensure you share this with your wife because tomorrow this woman might go behind your back and yap to your wife and accuse you of trying to rape her. You never know how women can behave. God made them wonderful instruments for men's enjoyment, but he forgot to put out a manual for us men to understand them. So, beware and share this with your wife.

5) Do you have a pre-nuptial agreement with your wife? Will you lose out on lot of money? If you have an pre-nup and wont lose much, then forget all four points above and go fuck this woman! Offcourse your kid will have faint memories of you as a father and most likely grow up with your wife and hate you. So when you are dying like that Amitabh Bacchan scene in Black, your kid wont be by your bedside to say - "Papa.. I love you!!" But hey, you will have nailed this hot aunty and that should be reward enough
Now that I am done with my moral duty to advise you morally can I ask you a few questions -
1) Kaisi hay re woh? Thoda describe karo..
2) Do you feel all 'ooh aaahh laa laa' when you see her? Like you were int he pool, did your swimming shorts suddenly become a bit tigther in a certain area?
3) Who does she resemble the closest - Shilpa Shirodkar or Lara Dutta or Priyanka Chopra or ... ??
Old December 14th, 2006, 11:09 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Ok lets be more practical about the approach. Right after some ass-hole talks to media that Indian dicks are small, such a thing is great Morale / Dick booster.

Secondly , she is not hitting on you. Maybe she likes you and not your wife. Again doesnt mean she is going to drop her panty like Britenny Spears and jump in bed with you.
She is flirting with you ?
That depends on what she talk to you about. Do her topics go more sensual and about sex ?? No then she is just ignored by her husband and seeks some company.
Go with it. Make her life happy.

The day she takes your hand in her hand and places it on her boob. Say sorry ( after gently pressing her boob ) and walk away.

Simple.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.

Last edited by dirty; December 14th, 2006 at 11:11 AM.
Old December 14th, 2006, 11:10 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev
I got perfeck solution (no pun)...ask her if she willing to be discreet...then take her to a wife swap party with Desibaawra. Then screw other people's wife with clear conscience!!
Best answer

Guru tumhare pair kahan hai ........
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old December 14th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi
Dont worry you are not my type.
Smart?
No. Single.

Get some old stock of Rakhis from convenience store ... go to her home ... bring your family ... have her tie on your wrist. I will do that even if it sounds corney ... I will do it.
Kyun deshpremi ko behenchod bana raha hai?...its a case of fatal attraction. Deshpremi, just go ahead and screw the brains out of the bitch. There is no other way
Old December 14th, 2006, 11:36 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty
Best answer

Guru tumhare pair kahan hai ........
foot fetish
Old December 14th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty
Ok lets be more practical about the approach. Right after some ass-hole talks to media that Indian dicks are small, such a thing is great Morale / Dick booster.

Secondly , she is not hitting on you. Maybe she likes you and not your wife. Again doesnt mean she is going to drop her panty like Britenny Spears and jump in bed with you.
She is flirting with you ?
That depends on what she talk to you about. Do her topics go more sensual and about sex ?? No then she is just ignored by her husband and seeks some company.
Go with it. Make her life happy.

The day she takes your hand in her hand and places it on her boob. Say sorry ( after gently pressing her boob ) and walk away.

Simple.
Dirty.. you are a genius.. Kya idea hain.. Boob dabake sorry bolne ka!
Old December 14th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshpremi
Bhai log (sorry, behen log cannot help here), I am facing a dilemma/ confusion/ weird situation.....
PremiPai, apun tehre bachelor ... aur ab tak chappan kya, solo hi hai hamara kaam ... par aap tehere shaadi-shuda ... akele sey achhaa toh dukele hai ... par ab joh aunty hai, agar dukele haan bolti hai toh threesome will bring joy to all of you

Just Kidding ...

I am reading Sex Matters by OSHO. I think that would be a perfect anonymous gift ... Send it to her by anonymous mail ... See her behavior toward you ... may be you have it all in your mind ... the mind plays tricks to what we want it to play

--LandYA
Old December 14th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar
foot fetish

Dhurru pai, u r great.... no one can pull feet like you... do you do " foot massage" too?