eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old September 9th, 2005, 07:12 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Bar girls strip at Bihar election parties

Bar girls strip at Bihar election parties

Desperate Mumbai bar girls, out of work thanks to Home Minister R R Patil’s controversial ban on dance bars, have found employment in faraway Bihar — as strippers for sleazy netas.

With the state set to go to the polls for the second time this year, politicians have begun to organise strip shows to lure voters, in which entire villages are treated to a night of naked, alcohol-fuelled revelry.

“Many candidates use strip shows to keep voters happy and the morale of party workers high,” said a former intelligence official posted in Bihar, who witnessed one such show during the previous elections.

To lure the all-important sarpanchs, some politicians also rent guesthouses to serve as makeshift brothels.

Sunil S Pandey, a bar dancer co-coordinator, told Mid Day that around 4,000 bar dancers from here have gone to Bihar and UP to become strippers.

Shravan Paswan, who arranges these shows in Bihar and UP, said, “I have around 230 bar dancers. They are so desperate to make money that they are willing to do all kinds of shows. I have personally arranged for 125 dancers from bars in Mumbai, Pune and Dhule for a local political party that organises strip shows to lure voters.”

Paswan added such shows are often organised simultaneously in several districts. They usually begin with girls dancing to hit Bollywood tracks, after which local music is played and the girls begin to strip.

Dancers from Maharashtra dance bars charge no less than Rs 7,000 per show, exclusive of tips.

According to a source in Patna, groups from Ara, Buxar, Gaya or Muzaffarpur charge between Rs 6,000 and Rs 7,000. Kolkata groups are the most popular, charging between Rs 20,000 to Rs 25,000.
Old September 9th, 2005, 07:17 AM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute
you want video of that...i have it..send me ur email ID thru PM
Old September 9th, 2005, 07:20 AM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of
Re: Bar girls strip at Bihar election parties

ha ha Vyomi, you beat me to it man. I was gonna say the same.
Old September 9th, 2005, 07:21 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Bihar?? Oh yeah... the land of the most 'secular' politicians who vow to do anything to keep the 'non-secular' BJP out of power. The voters deserve Laloo and gang and other thugs if they are voting for them due to such strip shows.

R.R. Patil - another genius - who shut down bar girls business which was not a top priority for a home minister, will now produly say that let Bihar go to hell, but Mumbai and Maharashtra is safe from corrupt dance bars. He never thought of what these bar girls will do after shutting down bars. Many of these girls are not educated and wont find a job so they continue this profession. R.R. Patil had announced that he will give a job to any bar girl from Maharashtra if she asked for it. Have you ever tried going to the employment exchange run by our government?

In my college days, I had this friend who used to work in such an employment exchange's computer department. I have visited her place of work. The whole employment exchange is a joke. Soon after completing her project she quit the place and joined a private software firm in SEEPZ.

Last edited by echarcha; September 9th, 2005 at 07:24 AM.
Old September 9th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminatorJR
ha ha Vyomi, you beat me to it man. I was gonna say the same.

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
Old September 9th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

The other day they were showing a short news story in Zee news here. It was an interview of many managers of night clubs / discos/pubs in Mumbai.

Usually such places are hang outs for the rich urban kids and the hip socialites. However, the bar girls have now found a new way. The customers are still there and they hook up with these bar girls and now instead of going to a dance bar go to a pub/disco. The demand for Hindi 'item' film songs has gone up in such pubs.

The managers were saying that they try to screen their clientele at the entrance but the bar girls now dress up accordingly. A couple of bar girls interviewed were saying that they too enjoy such pubs and discos where no one cares how you dance or who you are with.

The bottom line was that the bar girls cannot get another job as many of them are not highly educated nor does society look up to them with respect in normal work places. So they have to resort to any and all kinds of related jobs to make a living.

The hypocracy of this is that the pubs and discos are also full of young men and women from 'high' society who dont necessarily go there to appreciate the fine art of dancing or the music. A lot of hanky panky goes on here too. Atleast with dance bars, its honest - the girls dance and serve alcohol to men who want to leer at girls and want to have that type of entertainment. Its a controlled environment and I dont think the youngsters gyrating to latest English pop music are getting any more corrupt by such dance bars than they are at the upscale elite pubs and discos.
Old September 9th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Ruler of Middle Earth

compukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha...and ofcourse this clip has nothin to do with the bihar election party

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyomkeshsaxena
Old September 9th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Senior eCharchan

UMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these parts
Talking Re: Bar girls strip at Bihar election parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
Have you ever tried going to the employment exchange run by our government?
LOL ... never had the misfortune of going to an employment bureau

But, you have to admit how low Laloo types apply their brain and money power to win elections
Old September 9th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Senior eCharchan

UMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
The hypocracy of this is that the pubs and discos are also full of young men and women from 'high' society who dont necessarily go there to appreciate the fine art of dancing or the music.
It used to be limited to high society, but not any more - unless that is how you define high society.
Old September 9th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMA
It used to be limited to high society, but not any more - unless that is how you define high society.
I have not kept up with the expansion of the pubs and discos back home. When I was in India a very few such places had just started in Mumbai like Xanadu in Hotel Horizon in Juhu. I had been to that place once. THen there were some pubs which were nearby.

Last year when I visited India I learnt that there are many pubs and discos now in all parts of Mumbai.

Well, I am not against nightclubs. Let people enjoy the way they want. Dance Bars are also a kind of nightclub where an audience with a different taste goes. So why shut those down?
Old September 10th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

yes, vyom has finally come up with an authentic clip fukk man..this clip is worth a dekko fukk man i m ROFLMAO
Old September 10th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Senior eCharchan

Desi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant future

THIS CLIP IS AWESOME!!!! THANK VYOM!!

When the girls are jumping(if you have seen the clip...u know what I am talking about!!)....I was rolling on the floor!

Bar girls rule!
Old September 10th, 2005, 10:51 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

vyom baba.. .pehle to aap mujhe nahi bhulte they.. ab kya ho gaya? Mujhe nahi bhejoge clip?
Old September 11th, 2005, 12:27 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
vyom baba.. .pehle to aap mujhe nahi bhulte they.. ab kya ho gaya? Mujhe nahi bhejoge clip?

bhej diya kharchu chachu....

actually yaar..i never saw this clip completly...just 4-5 snapshots...will watch it today and comment
Old September 11th, 2005, 01:14 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
bhej diya kharchu chachu....

actually yaar..i never saw this clip completly...just 4-5 snapshots...will watch it today and comment
Kaunu addresswa pe bhej rahil? gmail wa ya admin@echarcha.com wa? Abhi tak humka dono addresswa par nahi milat hain tohra clip!