eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old July 21st, 2005, 08:55 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Size of ears and personality

Howdy echans....time for some discourse

After a lot of observation, I am inclined to believe that people with relatively longer ears (relative to the length of the face) generally have better leadership capabilities and are usually found in administrative positions as opposed to people with relatively shorter ears...also people with longer ears are richer than those with shorter ears

The famous exception to the "rule" that I know is Bill Clinton

On the other hand people with shorter ears are found to excel in sports and direct military pursuits (meaning non commissioned ranks)....usually generals have longer ears (famous exception, Erwin Rommel)

People with medium sized ears are usually to be found engaged in analytical or scientific pursuits

Further, have you noticed....in Oriental religions....almost all enlightened beings are shown to have disproportionately long ears...wonder why? (better listeners?)

Please provide counter arguments to make this thread interesting

Please post pics to prove or disprove my hypothesis

Last edited by dhurandhar; July 21st, 2005 at 08:58 AM.
Old July 21st, 2005, 09:52 AM
the voice of reason

vakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the rough
Re: Size of ears and personality

took me back to law college. people like eysenck have tried to link ear shapes and sizes to propensity towards criminal behaviour for several decades now.

i don't think a connection can be proven.
Old July 21st, 2005, 10:06 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vakil sahib
took me back to law college. people like eysenck have tried to link ear shapes and sizes to propensity towards criminal behaviour for several decades now.

i don't think a connection can be proven.
what do statistics suggest? small ears means more criminal propensity when associated with a certain type of skull?
Old February 13th, 2011, 11:10 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
what do statistics suggest? small ears means more criminal propensity when associated with a certain type of skull?
how about some thought on this now?
Old February 13th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Senior eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Something about nose here
Quote:

The nose is especially believed to reveal crucial clues about your character.

The physical construction of the nose, including factors such as elevation, depression, elongation and diminution, can be interpreted to reveal your potential, intention and behaviour.

Physiognomist Dr Prem Gupta talks about the different types of noses and the personality traits associated with them. ► Pig nose

As the name suggests, it appears to be like that of a pigís

Personality Traits

A pig nose is generally associated with greed. You have an insatiable desire to acquire materialistic things and live the good life.

You are selfish at times but can be duped easily by others.

You also have an intellectual bent and are a perfectionist at work.
► Parrot nose

Hooked in shape, it looks like that of a parrotís beak

Personality Traits

If you are an owner of a parrot nose, you are lucky. You have the potential to rise with your own effort. You are an opportunist and a quick-thinker. You think differently from others and often appear the rebel. But you are sensitive about what others think of you.
► Straight nose

Itís the perfect nose that runs straight from forehead to tip without indentation

Personality Traits

If you have a straight nose, you are smart and clever. Itís easy to impress you with logic. Foolhardiness doesnít go down with you well.

You like to play innocent in front of others but are not. It takes time for people to know the real you. You prefer harmony and feel out of place in a discordant atmosphere.
► Arched or Aquiline nose

Many of the Mughal rulers of India had an arched nose. It has a prominent bridge and is long in length with an outward curve, neither pointing inwards nor outwards

Personality Traits

The nose denotes a strong will power and the ability to take decisions independently. You have a very influential personality and an artistic temperament.

You are not impulsive and elegance appeals to you. But you are also a snob by nature.

You often look down upon others for their incapacity to match with your standard of living and thinking.
► Downward-pointed nose

This one is sharp and pointed at the tip. The tip of the nose points towards the lips. It almost looks like an arrow head.

Personality Traits

You are short-tempered and do not settle for anything without an argument. You are prone to think that the world is conspiring against you.

You are a sharp observer but because of your suspicious nature you draw skewed conclusions from situations. You are impatient and impulsive.

You are dexterous at your work but become jealous if someone does better than you.
► Upward-pointed nose

It has a concave curve and is turned up at the tip. It looks like a ski-jump.

Personality Traits

You are a very moody person. Itís difficult to predict what you will like and what you wonít. You might say yes to something but the next moment you will change your mind.

You are intuitive by nature and a good judge of character.

You are also adventurous and friendly. With money, you are carefree and spend without thinking.

► Snub or Short nose

Everything about the nose appears small including the length of the bridge, narrow nasal passage and small nostrils

Personality Traits

You are an amiable person. You like to do everything the tried and tested way.

Taking risk doesnít fall under your umbrella.

Sometimes you can be a bad listener and find it hard to see another personís point of view.

► Plump or fat nose

It is big and fleshy and broad at the base. Underworld don Dawood Ibrahimís nose fits this description

Personality Traits

You are dominating and do not like to take orders. You live life on your terms and think big. Doing small tasks is not your thing.

At times you can become too controlling and can get easily offended. Your luck with money is good. You like to splurge and indulge in luxuries.
► Flat nose

It looks like itís been squashed, like the legendary boxer Muhammad Aliís.

Personality Traits

You are brave, aggressive and trustworthy.

Your brain functions faster than the average person. On the flip side, you may fall into controversies because of your aggressive nature and may have to struggle to reach you goals.
►Bump nose

Has a speed-breaker like bump in the middle

Personality Traits

This type of nose signifies you have a strong personality. You are a good negotiator. However, you are not respectful of other peopleís opinion.

You can become aggressive to put your point across.

ē Physical construction of the nose can be interpreted to reveal your potential and behaviour

Old February 13th, 2011, 11:40 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Sometime ago some posted something about the size of the thumb and length of penis ...
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old February 13th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Love Died On Arrival

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

From whatever I have noticed (and I might have mentioned this elsewhere here on echarcha), people with their ear-lobes joined to their heads usually are found in higher levels of management and those with ear-lobes separated in lower positions. Had done extensive research on this and found this almost always true (there are always exceptions).

"We are living in times when a Nazi will be called evil but not Nazism." - saneless
Old February 13th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
From whatever I have noticed (and I might have mentioned this elsewhere here on echarcha), people with their ear-lobes joined to their heads usually are found in higher levels of management and those with ear-lobes separated in lower positions. Had done extensive research on this and found this almost always true (there are always exceptions).
Natalie Prortman hs strange ears.
On noses... an old joke.
Why do jews have long noses?
coz air is free.