eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old June 11th, 2001, 09:47 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Mantra for removing obstacles from your path...

I hope this will not make you guys lose respect for me..I share with you thoughts of a fd...no jokes and no oneliners..serious.

One of the great ways to overcome obstacles is to do
"japa" (repetition) of the mantra of LORD Ganesha. The mantra is:

*******Om Gum Ganapataye Namaha********

It is pronounced:

Aaaooom Gum Gah-nah-pat-ah-yeh Nah-mah-ha

Some people pronounce the second word more like "gahm"
than "gum." You might want to try both and see which works best for you.

Those of us from Bombay know well that Ganapate is another name for Ganesha (the "yeh" in the mantra energizes the name). It has two translations from the Sanskrit into the English: Spouse of Power and Spouse of a Group...

The basis of understanding how this works is two-fold.
First there is the logic behind it. Let's say that you want to stop eating as many sweets as you do. The obstacle is simple: Mmmmm. That sweet thing would taste good! So you have two (or more, in some cases) things which you must face: you both want to eat the sweet and not eat it.

One way or another, it is going to be resolved. Either you will eat it or you won't. No more obstacles. Balance has returned. However, you will be unhappy if the choice you have made is not the choice you thought you wanted. You were not in control of the decision.

Chanting this mantra makes you the spouse of power because it lets you determine how you want the choices to resolve. It doesn't get rid of obstacles so much as let you surrender to your truth, the truth of what you want and need.

So how does it do that? According to the traditions I have studied, all of matter is made of sound or vibration. If part of you is not working properly it is because the vibrations are not right. Sanskrit is first a language of energy and second a language of meaning. By using the proper vibratory formulas -- mantras --
you can create a resonance within you that will create what the mantra is supposed to do.

How do we know it works? Because for thousands of years, the science of mantra has been practiced. If mantras work, they were shared and eventually recorded. If they didn't work, they were discarded.

One of the most efficacious mantras is that of Ganesha: Om gum ganapataye namaha

If you have something which is blocking your freedom or your success, it is not because of something outside of you, it is become of something inside you. This mantra will help unite the opposites, combine the obstacles so that they are no longer a difficulty in your life.

There are several ways to use it, but here is the easiest.
1...Get a "mala" (prayer beads) with 108 beads (the number is mystical, I'll talk about that another time if echarchans are interested). You can buy outside all temples in India. If overseas many Catholic religous stores have them too. You may even
easily make one using a string and 108 beads. All the beads should be the same size except for one which should be quite large.
2...I dont think I need to explain this since we have seen our elders pheroing mala all the time but still hold the mala starting next to the large bead. For each repetition, move your fingers one bead. When you come to the large bead you will know that you have gone 108 times. In this way you have no trouble trying to keep count of the times you say the mantra, but you will always be able to do the count. going through the Mala is called "one round."...
3...Determine what you think your problem is. Make it somewhat general: Oh, LORD Ganesh! Help me to find greater success in my career. Or help me to experience greater freedom in my life...
4...In the morning, ask for help and do one round. Do the same before going to bed. Do this for 40 days. I even do it while driving
the car without mala, of course...
5...Alternatively, rather than doing rounds, simply do it all the time (or as much as possible) every day for 40 days...
6...Be open to possibilities! The answer may not be what you expect. You may be given gifts in unusual and unexpected ways... Don't turn them down!

ECHARCHANS REMEMBER: BE OPEN TO POSSIBILITIES...

I wish all my echarchan brothers and sisters a life free of obstacles....tantric just doing his good deed for this day...

Sutradarji or moderators, my appologies if this is too
religous or not appropriate...feel free to delete or edit...no offence and no harm done...
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!

Last edited by tantric_yogi; June 12th, 2001 at 12:55 AM.
Old June 11th, 2001, 10:46 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
One hour break and hoping for another good deed:

Prayer for AUSPICIOUSNESS:
MANGLAM DISHATU ME VINAYAKO
MANGLAM DISHATU ME SARASWATI
MANGLAM DISHATU ME MAHESHWARI
MANGLAM DISHATU ME SADASHIVA

GURUR BRAHMA GURUR VISHNUR
GURUR DEVO MAHESHWARAH
GURUR SAKSHAT PARA BRAHMAN
TASMAT SRI GURAVE NAMAH
-----------------------------------
OM AIM SARASWATYAI NAMAH
mantra of Goddess SARASWATI for the removal of inertia and other obstacles for the development of knowledge
OM NAMAH SHIVAYA
mantra of Lord Shiva, for material and spiritual attainments
------------------------------------
OM SRIM MAHALAKSHMYAI NAMAH
mantra of Goddess Lakhshmi especially effective for material and spiritual prosperity
OM SRI RAMAAY NAMAH
mantra of lord Rama highly effective for spiritual strength, material success
----------------------------------
I STRONGLY RECOMMEND FOR MEDITATION: OM SOHAM
vedantic mantra meaning " I AM THAT" for enquiry
and meditation leading to self realization
of course OUR GAAYATRI MANTRA FOR HEALTH, INTELLIGENCE AND ILLUMINATION. IT MEANS OM we meditate on that effluent God who is the creator of thee physical, astral, and causal planes, who is fit to be adored, and who removes the darkness of ignorance. May He enlighten our intellects.

OM BHUR VHUVAH SWAH
TAT SAVITUR VARENYAM
BHARGO DEVASYA DHEEMAHI
DHIYO YO NAH PRACHODYAT
------------------------------------------------------------
mantra of GODDESS DURGA the destructive aspect of MOTHER and it is recited for the removal of INIMICAL FORCES and of all obstructions in both the material and spiritual fields..

OM TRYAMBAKAM YAJAMAHE
SUGANDHIM PUSHTI VARDHANAM
URVARUKAMIVA BANDHANAN
MRITYOR MUKHSHEEYA MA AMRITAT
-----------------------------------------------------

BAHUT HO GAYA.....YEH SALA KALYUGI TANTRIC sala daru pita hai, sala shadi shuda hote hue bi parayee nariyoun par buri drishti se dekhta hai, sala mas machchi khata hai, pandit aur brahmino ko khari khuti sunataa hai....aur idar echarcha par aakar sab ko mantra sunakar c*hutiya banata hai...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old June 11th, 2001, 10:58 PM

10 MIN LEFT ...

All Hindu mantras have BIJA AKSHARAS OR ROOT LETTER WORDS
...GIVES MANTRAS POWERFUL SOUND VIBRATIONS..

OM :IS THE MOTHER OF ALL ROOT LETTERS
HAUM : IS FOR LORD SHIVA
DUM : GODDESS DURGA
KRIM : IS FOR GODDESS KALIKA
HRIM : IS FOR GOD MAHAMAYA
SHRIM : IS FOR GODDESS LAKSHMI
AIM : GODDESS SARSWATI (wisdom)
KLIM : LORD KRISNA
HOOM : LORD SHIVA
GUM : IF FOR LORD GANESHA
KSHRAUM : LORD NARASIMHA

--------------------

Any question feel free to ask...that is how I learn...call me what you want...just never call me a Pandit...
Old June 13th, 2001, 10:14 AM
khopdion ka khopdi

khopdi is on a distinguished road
i agree with u that matter is all vibration. That's why there are so many mantras in hinduism. these days lot of people claim that whatever mantras the rishis used to recite in the past were all useless. People are looking to understand all the meanings. But lot of times, it is the right vibration produced by the right pronounciation that produces the right results.
Old June 13th, 2001, 10:28 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
mubarak ho.. pahli baar khopdi bhai ne kuch serious tone me likhaa hai..
Old June 13th, 2001, 10:30 AM
khopdion ka khopdi

shukriya jee, kya karen aaj kal shanno madam dikhai naheen de rahee hai to hum bhee serious ho gaye.
Old June 13th, 2001, 10:31 AM
Senior eCharchan

risingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura about
arre tantu jee vo bichare vivek ko koi mantra batao yarr ladki vadki patane ke liye, bichara kya tadap raha tha dekha nahi?
Old June 13th, 2001, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by risingsun
arre tantu jee vo bichare vivek ko koi mantra batao yarr ladki vadki patane ke liye, bichara kya tadap raha tha dekha nahi?
RAISINS&BUM are bhaya hai mere pas chokri ko patane ka bara hi powerful mantar hai...but pandrahinchee mantar is too powerful for guys to handle...

KHOPADIJI Many non-nelievers are amazed at the vibrations created just simply chanting of word OAhM...after few weeks of daily meditation chanting the mantra, every nerve in human body "shakes" with vibrations...
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old June 14th, 2001, 08:24 AM
khopdion ka khopdi

can u post some more interesting stuff in this subject, please ?? i myself have been doing some reading
Old June 14th, 2001, 09:05 AM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute
NAVARNA MANTRA

T_Yji,
Can you elucidiate us about the famous "navarna" mantra which is extremely popular amongst Tantrics--- Aum ########
Ch####ya Vi##a Namaha.
Ihave not quoted the whole mantra since it is supposed to be "taught" after some initiation formalities, and I would like to respect the feelings of elders (like my aunt who taught me some of these mantras).
This one is an interesting thread. I hope it flourishes.
Old June 14th, 2001, 09:11 AM
khopdion ka khopdi

yahaan hope-shope se kaam naheen chalta hai rasonull-sochar !! threadua ko fluris karna hai, to post likh-likh kar sutra kaa promosun karo..
Old June 14th, 2001, 04:01 PM

Re: NAVARNA MANTRA

Quote:
Originally posted by rationalthinker
T_Yji,
"navarna" mantra which is extremely popular amongst Tantrics--- Aum ######## Ch####ya Vi##a Namaha.
I would like to respect the feelings of elders (like my aunt who taught me some of these mantras).
This one is an interesting thread. I hope it flourishes.
Bhaya bura maat maannaa woh Aum *%$$%* CH***YA
V*** mantara hum khali kanyaoun ko akele main initiation ke waqt batate hain

Bhaya, for whatever it means, am not here to convert anyone away from mainstream Hinduism. For tantricizm is and has been
underground activity in India for thousands of years. I just felt like sharing stufff which young guys may find helpful and mantra of Lord Ganesha is very powerful and effective...I think....
Nothing secretive about it.
Old June 14th, 2001, 06:22 PM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute
You won't believe it but this mantra is very often utterde in dramas and movies when the character is shown propitiating goddes kali or durga!!?!!
Old June 14th, 2001, 06:39 PM

Rational, I am afraid I do not watch Hindhi movies or dramas..
Haven't watched a Hindhi movies in years. Watch at home some old favorite b/w movies.
This place is not for holding but for sharing our knowledge with each other. I do not see the need for you to be so secretive with this mantra if it so common that even in the movies or dramas is used profoundly...please share with respect and honor towards our Goddess...

Last edited by tantric_yogi; June 19th, 2010 at 06:06 AM. Reason: removed personal info
Old June 14th, 2001, 10:18 PM
Senior eCharchan

amal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to behold
tantric bhai

I would like to know if you got any benefit from these mantras.