eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

Old November 29th, 2004, 09:01 AM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Why we dont like gultis ?

i would like to know all those reasons and remarks of our members here , who hate telugu people for reasons of their own.
Too much of gulti population in US ?
They talk in telugu when 2 or more gultis are together ?
pls post your thoughts !
Old November 29th, 2004, 09:30 AM
Senior eCharchan

desichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant future
for thinking to be in usa is their birth right

Checkout where I and Randheer and few others blog - http://www.4octave.com
Old November 29th, 2004, 09:30 AM
Senior eCharchan

desichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant future
for thinking that usa need to change to adapt to their habbits

Old November 29th, 2004, 09:31 AM
Senior eCharchan

for creating sicko image of my nation in the west

Senior eCharchan

dowry.. and they not even ashamed to mention it at social gathering

Senior eCharchan

single handedly created world;s crappest software possible

Old November 29th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

to think hyderabad is progessing in terms of software whereas whole hitech city is owned by call centres

Old November 29th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Senior eCharchan

wear white shoes with jeans .. woith full shirt and then wonder why they are single

Old November 29th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Senior eCharchan

enough..shant gadhadhari bheem shant..bas yaar.. thoda emotional ho gaya

Old November 29th, 2004, 09:41 AM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by desichacha
enough..shant gadhadhari bheem shant..bas yaar.. thoda emotional ho gaya
ok..thnx for the responses. Now go edit your posts and pack all your comments into one. Or else ..there is a chance that your valuable comments will be deleted by some ill-mannered gulti like moderator.
Old November 29th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

Desi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant future
Quote:
wear white shoes with jeans .. woith full shirt and then wonder why they are single

hahahahah....that was funny....
Old November 29th, 2004, 10:38 AM
Indian eCharchan

Smile desichacha

• for thinking to be in usa is their birth right
    Whats wrong in that ? Inspired by their friends & relatives success to make it to US. Making you Northie/Non-Gulti a bit "uncomfortable" .why ?
    Go gulti go..US is the place of gultis

• for thinking that usa need to change to adapt to their habbits
    Every group of people who adopt a new place will try to make it to suit their habbits. Fokking chinese are doing that , CHINA TOWNs every where in America..and you guys cry about Gultis ?
    A LAND OF IMMIGRANTS CALLED USA SHOULD BE A COMFORTABLE PLACE FOR ALL ITS IMMIGRANTS
    BTW..what did the gultis ask USA to change its habbit ?
  • for creating sicko image of my nation in the west
    aah ?? What was that ? What is the image of your nation in west ?
  • dowry.. and they not even ashamed to mention it at social gathering
    Are you jealous that your gulti friends are getting some huge amounts of money for free and you dont get it ?

BTW..as far as i know ..DOWRY is a problem INDIA wide.
    recently i read a Delhi girl calling police to arrest dowry demanding boy and his parents. She was not a gulti !

• single handedly created world;s crappest software possible
    This is outright crap ! Think again and pls post a new and creative one
  • to think hyderabad is progessing in terms of software whereas whole hitech city is owned by call centres
    Hyderabad was nothing much but a small town 10 years back. It has certainly developed with software develop centres & call centres.

First..the software development centres came to Hyd and then Call centres.

BTW..what is wrong if he thinks hyd is developing ?

• wear white shoes with jeans .. woith full shirt and then wonder why they are single
    They are wearing what they are comfortable with. Why is this a problem to non-gulti desis ?

nange ghum rahe hain kya ?

• enough..shant gadhadhari bheem shant..bas yaar.. thoda emotional ho gaya
    yes man ..u r getting emotional . Did u anytime worked under a gulti boss ?
Old November 29th, 2004, 10:50 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ok i agree with that ...

a response from a gulti .. so what if i didnt get a job .. atleat being an nri i will get a big dowry
Old November 29th, 2004, 10:57 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute
I dont hate gultis .. its just their mannerisms i dont like or mayb i am a freak ..

My expereinces include :-

Not going to the restuarant with them .. coz they dont have table manners

Not going to any outings with them .. becoz of the communication gap

I go to their bdays .. but just wait until the cake coz again i dont understand anything .. I shld say gulti bdays are a riot and really loud .. i like that

Also they hog playgrounds for some reason ..

Atleast in Tamilians .. I can expect English to be spoken more ..

Though I njoi time with the more decent ones .. who like to be presentable atleast in public
Old November 29th, 2004, 11:21 AM
nayasavera

Quote:
Yeah, I agree.

Indian Bhai, I know some very fine Telugu guyz. I don't dislike Telugus as a lot. I am not saying that the guyz from other parts don't take dowry. They do and unki bhi mayya ki ch00t. Lekin abhi Telugus ki baat ho rahi hai. To I would like to say ki a large number of them have this dowry keeda up their gaand.