eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old April 20th, 2001, 04:02 PM
~Haiwan~

gandesh will become famous soon enough
although its depicted as the best night of ur life in films... from what i've usually heard from married friends etc. is that suhaag raat is usually a big flop as first both partners are new to each other and second since passionate love making is an acquired art they don't really know how to do it the first night.... even if one of them is already experienced the other might not be again leading to a lot of confusion and unnecessary confusion.... i've heard that usually this gives a very rocky start to the wedding....

so my question is how do you make sure that this occasion is a success? is it better not to expect anything out of it and take it lightly? what are ur experiences and how did u overcome this hurdle....? if u had to do it again what would u like to change?
Old April 20th, 2001, 04:15 PM
Junior eCharchan

Quantum is on a distinguished road
Les Miserables

Still waiting for my first experience !
Old April 20th, 2001, 04:21 PM
Senior eCharchan

aryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to behold
actually, that is what all the fun is about....trying to figure out in which hole to put your pole

same for the naive wife - trying to imagine how that freaking chehinchee ya pandrahincee is going to fit into which one of her freaking holes
but they all have to learn to live in the same box.
Old April 20th, 2001, 06:05 PM
Junior eCharchan

mano is on a distinguished road
Take it slow

Get to know each other. Talk. When you know what the other knows you will know how to proceed.

I personally dont think you HAVE to do it the first night.
Old April 20th, 2001, 06:13 PM
loin.....loin cloth

laal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to behold
Arya bhaiya tol mol ke khol apna pole main karun vault on my pole????thats the way to go yeah??
Mano ji what should they talk about yeh to bataiye...about how ones drunken chaacha got slapped in the baraat by one of the females??or how when the girl's mama was dancing everyone else cleared the field to observe him from the sidelines?
Old April 20th, 2001, 08:45 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Gandeshji I know you so wwell, now.
fu*k the talk . Time nahin waste karne ka.
Sida staright room main jaane ka. Darwaja band karne ka. Uska sari upar uthaane ka. DIRECT PEL DENE KA!
sali ko akha umar yad rahega ki Ganesh nain gand mara tha..kiyoun Gandeshbhai kaisa lagha mera sujhav?

tantric knew Suhagrat is too auspicious an occasion to spoil with sex..tantric carried your Bhabhi in to room...lay her gently on bed..and hugged her so tight as if his life depended on this one hug...not a word was spoken...went to sleep...woke up in the morning as your Bhabhi was trying to get out of tantrics bear hug...after an eternity of silence... first words spoken were hers..."Hon, can you loosen lil bit I can't breath"...

Gandesh just for you!
Old April 21st, 2001, 12:27 PM
~Haiwan~

aapka idea sar aankhon pe tantu bhai...

so it does appear that its the truth that most people don't do it right on that night n its more like a nightmare than anything else...
Old April 21st, 2001, 02:37 PM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Good Post

Well Guys,
This is my first post in this forum, the discussion is very good and helps people like me when i will get married.
Yes, i am yet to be married and waithing for ur suggestions from u experienced guys. Go on guys.......
-babu
Old April 21st, 2001, 08:08 PM
a bored echarchan

nandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to behold
Re: Good Post

Quote:
Originally posted by BABU_HYDERABADI
Well Guys,
This is my first post in this forum, the discussion is very good and helps people like me when i will get married.
Yes, i am yet to be married and waithing for ur suggestions from u experienced guys. Go on guys.......
-babu
okay but depend on gandesh's advice he is just one frustated person he hasn't been poor guy even talk to a woman all his life and so to get some excitement in his life or rather cheap thrills he keeps on starting some thread or the other
Old April 21st, 2001, 08:55 PM
~Haiwan~

this thread is about increasing knowledge about these issues... i'm learning new things too...
Old April 22nd, 2001, 06:22 AM
Banned

Senorita is on a distinguished road
Gandesh now is relieved about not having to do it in suhaagraat....

but he's ****in worried abt how to sidestep this sex issue for the second and the subsequent nights ... The problem is his low libido which would sooner or later make his wife kick his butt ...

milkman/postman/bhajiwala in Gandesh's colony are gonnna have diwali all the year round

Old April 22nd, 2001, 07:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

risingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura about
aap bhi udhar visit de aaiyega kabhi kabar, kya pata mrs gandesh ke pref aapke taraf bhi jhuke ho sakte hai, jis tarah se aap yaahaa ke logo ke behind pe padi hui hai, usse to lagta hai aapko bhi majaa aayega.
Old April 22nd, 2001, 09:32 AM
Banned

Suyash is on a distinguished road
suhaagraat ko play it cool...

you don't have to prove you are no less than hercules
Old July 5th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suhagraat: How to make it a success?

Very popular thread among guests
Old July 5th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suhagraat: How to make it a success?

Old is Gold....