eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old August 23rd, 2002, 04:04 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute
Gori Ladki Kaise Pataate Hai?

Well itz been almost 2 years since I landed in the US, and every time I chat, talk or interact with anyone back home, everybody asks me Koi Gori Ladki Pataaya Kya? Im sure same is the case with most of you out there...Anybody successful or even tried of Pataoing a 'Gori Mem'!!!?

Im dying to see your reps..
Take care
Yed uh uh uh Ann uh uh uh

Last edited by YedaAnna; August 23rd, 2002 at 04:23 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2002, 05:11 PM
Junior eCharchan

pathik is on a distinguished road
Re: Gori Ladki Kaise Pataate Hai?

Quote:
Originally posted by YedaAnna
Well itz been almost 2 years since I landed in the US, and every time I chat, talk or interact with anyone back home, everybody asks me Koi Gori Ladki Pataaya Kya? Im sure same is the case with most of you out there...Anybody successful or even tried of Pataoing a 'Gori Mem'!!!?

Kyun bhai, gori ladki patane se hum Bharat vasiyon ka swarg labh ho jata hai, na? Till date I have never seen any bloody Indian, however pitch dark he might be, asking how to patao an Afro or Asian girl! Sala itne inferiority complex, iske bad bhi nara lagate hai ki Mera Bharat Mahaan!
Old August 23rd, 2002, 05:34 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

very simple........you have to give up your freedom and be her slave

That's one of the two cardinal reasons why many white girls have black dudes as their mates
Old August 23rd, 2002, 05:47 PM
Vettaikaran

Parashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by dhurandhar
very simple........you have to give up your freedom and be her slave

That's one of the two cardinal reasons why many white girls have black dudes as their mates
All ya need is a *BIG* Penis .......And a *BIGGER* Paycheck
Once my processor is rented cycles in Korea, my RAM is in orbit, and my storage media is distributed in 10K chunks all over the former Soviet Union, and there is no noticable performance hit. Then I'll have enough bandwidth.

http://www.vinod.us

http://www.storagedimensions.us
Old August 23rd, 2002, 06:30 PM
Bush Supporter

tinda is infamous around these partstinda is infamous around these partstinda is infamous around these partstinda is infamous around these partstinda is infamous around these partstinda is infamous around these partstinda is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Parashuram

All ya need is a *BIG* Penis .......And a *BIGGER* Paycheck
Words of wisdom from a tharki Madarasi
Old August 24th, 2002, 11:32 AM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute
xxxx

Last edited by YedaAnna; August 28th, 2002 at 03:51 PM.
Old August 24th, 2002, 12:23 PM
AssMan

Fei is on a distinguished road
geez you dumbass you should go for the girl you love not her skin color the inferiority complex of indians sicken me
Old August 24th, 2002, 08:34 PM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by YedaAnna
it was just out of curiosity that I asked; not to feel inferior or superior...i myself have all sorts of friends (girls and good friends) whites, hispanics, afros, southeast asians, pakis...and ive been going out with white babes as well!!! so the question of being an indian, feeling inferior doesnt arise here...

also, the context of Mera Bhaarat Mahaan is totally insensitive here...I'd prefer an Indian anytime...i guess you misunderstood the intent behind the Q here...i just wanted to know, whether anybody has been under such situations...hope you got me pathik..
yeh to senti. ho gaya
Old October 14th, 2002, 02:57 AM
Junior eCharchan

nasir is on a distinguished road
blah blah blah blah