eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old August 19th, 2002, 05:05 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Pakistani Movies are more enjoyable then Hindi movies ...

LOLLYWOOD IS BETTER THEN BOLLYWOOD ...

I might have seen only three full 'new' Hindi movies in last 21 years but I can see that standard of our movies is going down the gutterhole while Pakistani movies are superior in quality ... better actors ... better music ... betterer stories and even betterer songs and more betterer back ground music. Pakistanis are original and all Indians can do is copy them.

WHY? I think it has a lot to do with the public ... Pakistanis are quality people so insist on quality philums while Indians lacking in quality and education appreciate any junk that comes out of Bollywood ...

Indian movies are more realistic ... my arse. I predict at next years OSCARS many Paki philums will win OLYMPIC gold medals ...
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old August 19th, 2002, 05:08 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Not talking in the spirit of nationalism

but can you note some good Paki films here?

The only funny thing (loud comedy) I have seen long ago is - "Bakra Kishto Pe"
Old August 19th, 2002, 05:10 PM
Banned

kela is on a distinguished road
Lollywood??

yeh to aaj pehli baar suna maine.
khair kuch to naya seekha aaj maine
Old August 19th, 2002, 05:20 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Not talking in the spirit of nationalism

Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha
but can you note some good Paki films here?

The only funny thing (loud comedy) I have seen long ago is - "Bakra Kishto Pe"
I dont know yaar, I have not seen any. I read on a Paki site and I thought I will post here ... Just as in WWF wrestiling I have decided to turn a heel ... nahin to koi bhav nahin deta ... Seeda aadmi ka koi value nahin ...

Tantric YOGI turns a heel and waits to be kicked big time ...
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old August 19th, 2002, 05:25 PM
Banned

kela is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Not talking in the spirit of nationalism

Quote:
Originally posted by tantric_yogi
Tantric YOGI turns a heel and waits to be kicked big time ...
aaj jitne post dekhein hein tere (sanjay dutt, pak success, loolywood better than bollywood), mujhe to tu maha-chu-tiya lag raha hai
Old August 19th, 2002, 05:26 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of

Mahraaj Zee... yeh aaj kya ho gaya hai aapko? Pahlay paki success.... phir paki movies are better? Aaj kisi paki nay aapkay 15-inchee naag devta ko doodh chadhaya hai kya?

I think you might be confusing Paki plays with their movies. Paki plays are very good, with really good actors. But their movies

Imagine a movie having Chunkey Panday and Krishan Kumar as heros, Prabhudeva and Harish Patel as the heroines, directed by the director of Ansh. Compared to a Paki movie, this movie will be an oscar winner. Yaar, their movies suck so bad that even their trailers will make you throw up. They have long haired gorillas as heros and sumo wrestlers are heroines.

Paki plays are great, but they need to be nuked just for making movies.
Old August 19th, 2002, 05:39 PM
Junior eCharchan

masoom shaitaan is on a distinguished road
nahi yaar itna ghalat bhi nahi

na yaar... dont take tantric's post as a joke...its not at all wrong about paki films... i am not saying just bcoz i belong from pakistan but its the truth. take an example of humraaz the copy of hitchcock's perfect murder but it does not offer so much thrill rather then formula mish mash and gloss..but the pakistani film "khoey ho tum kahan" which was based on the same perfect murder and was released one year before then humraaz (on April 2001) was very much betterly handled then humraaz.. is aw the both films so i can compare them betterly... in "khoey ho tum kahaan" the suspense was so chilling and the thrill was so promising taht u really thrill throughout the film ..moreover the film's end was changed , i.e. the heroine killed both the hero and the villain..why? tahts the real turning point of the story modified in paki version. moreover the quality was much better then humraaz and the acting of the main character i.e. the heroine "Meera" was much more powerful, mature and meaningful then the goof ameesha's.
the latest pakistani film "yeh dil aapka hua" which is a first sync sound film is also very very well in quality and met a huge success in paksitan and will be released in usa and uae and uk in teh next month. so no doubt there is a lot of talent in every field of film , the only problem is finance , bcoz there is no underworld in pakistan which can run and support huge budgets like bollywood films.
Old August 19th, 2002, 05:42 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Talking

Yaar Shaitaan... tu yaar full time movies hi dekhta hai kya? Just kidding.

btw...how old are you? I am curious.
Old August 19th, 2002, 06:01 PM
Junior eCharchan

masoom shaitaan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Big-G
Yaar Shaitaan... tu yaar full time movies hi dekhta hai kya? Just kidding.

btw...how old are you? I am curious.
hay meray biggie teri curiousity kay sadqeay jaaun.. anyway i like to watch every kind of films of every country in the pass time but its not my obsession also. i have many other good activities to do , but to watch films is not only for enjoyment but u can call me a patient of filmaria such meray ghar waley bhi meray is fazool shoaq say sakht tang aaey huey hain.... specially my big brother gives me a detailed lecture daily that look what india is doing and u still watch their films and called me bayghairat but everytime i tells him taht i used to watch every country's good films and india is our neighbour so their language is similar to us therefore i also watch their bad ones too (like jaani dushman) anyhow...as far as ur curiousity (God knows why??) i am of 21 years , doing my MBA in finance and IT from Bahria university Islamabad... may i ask something like that from u? my mean are u from india? and whats ur age, edu. / career etc ....... me curious too .

Last edited by masoom shaitaan; August 19th, 2002 at 06:03 PM.
Old August 19th, 2002, 06:01 PM
Senior eCharchan

tempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud of
tantu yaar... this was funny.

which paki site have you been visiting these days?

baRi mazay mazay ki fantasy stories chhapti hain wahan!

haan... panga mangta hai to aik step aur aagay jao...

they dont screen paki movies in india because indians are scared

they dont allow paki visas because entire bollywood industry would migrate

you dont see paki movies in international arena, because goras fear pakis will bag all the oscars

..... get my drift?
Old August 19th, 2002, 06:12 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Tants hell bent on converting his 15 inchi into a -15 inchi.
Old August 19th, 2002, 06:15 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by masoom shaitaan

may i ask something like that from u? my mean are u from india? and whats ur age, edu. / career etc ....... me curious too .
Me over 27... from India... IT.

Old August 19th, 2002, 06:16 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Big-G

Me over 27... from India... IT.

Old August 20th, 2002, 01:44 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
Today's summary of Tantrik's deeds :

1. He hasn't seen any of Sanjay Dutt's movies ,but finds out somehow that his acting is really bad .
2. He hasn't seen any Paki movies ,but they are more enjoyable than hindi movies.

Tantrik pai ,tujhe najdeek se dekhna chahta hooN...
Old August 20th, 2002, 02:02 AM
eCharchan

Arabian Knight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Napolean
Tantrik pai ,tujhe najdeek se dekhna chahta hooN...
You can't go closer than 15 inches ..... unless your going backwards