eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old February 27th, 2006, 07:53 AM
Banned

yrpude is an unknown quantity at this point
Countersikh jokes has started jokes agains Hindu's-- Why no Sardar jokes on eCharcha?

Sikh's has started hate site giving dirty jokes against Hindu's.
Countersikhjokes.com
Or Yahoo Groups ( Countersikhjokes)
What Hindu's will do now?

Why no Sardar jokes on eCharcha?
Old February 27th, 2006, 09:36 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Countersikh jokes has started jokes agains Hindu's-- Why no Sardar jokes on eCharcha?

How about posting a cartoon a-la Mohammed cartoons in Danish newspapers??
Old February 27th, 2006, 09:58 PM
The One and Only.

brahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud of
Re: Countersikh jokes has started jokes agains Hindu's-- Why no Sardar jokes on eCharcha?

Sardar kee daadhee ka baal uske jhaant ke baal me baandh do.
Old February 27th, 2006, 11:27 PM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of

sardar's are mocked everywhere so what if they have a website mocking hindu's, is the orange brigade gonna go up in arms over this ? lol heck no, this is stupid to get anti-sikh sentiments....the website doesn't even work atleast for me...
Old February 27th, 2006, 11:41 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawizard
sardar's are mocked everywhere so what if they have a website mocking hindu's, is the orange brigade gonna go up in arms over this ? lol heck no, this is stupid to get anti-sikh sentiments....the website doesn't even work atleast for me...
Infact I look forward to some brilliant humour from our Sikh brethren!
Old February 27th, 2006, 11:43 PM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of

and u know the funny thing is, lots of sikh's themselves crack sardarji jokes....they take it in good humor....i thoroughly enjoy speaking to them
Old February 28th, 2006, 03:10 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Countersikh jokes has started jokes agains Hindu's-- Why no Sardar jokes on eChar

Jokes aside ... I hate it ... the fact that moherfo(king sons of whores and Kangressees have been able to drive a wedge between Hindus and Sikhs ... two branches of the same tree.

I dont like Sikh jokes. In one joke site which thank God is gone ... bloody ashamed of myself for being a member ... angered that I was the only bloody arsole who protested to the administrator and the moderators when some idiot posted a Sikh joke of an Indian soldier returning back to his village after Kargil war to find his wife pregnant. To think that admin of the site and moderators, all Indians, found nothing objectionable. Shame on us bloody Indians.

Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old February 28th, 2006, 03:22 AM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Countersikh jokes has started jokes agains Hindu's-- Why no Sardar jokes on eChar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi

I dont like Sikh jokes. In one joke site which thank God is gone ... bloody ashamed of myself for being a member ... angered that I was the only bloody arsole who protested to the administrator and the moderators when some idiot posted a Sikh joke of an Indian soldier returning back to his village after Kargil war to find his wife pregnant. To think that admin of the site and moderators, all Indians, found nothing objectionable. Shame on us bloody Indians.

I agree..... That's tasteless humour... Not the right kind based on a true war incident...
Old February 28th, 2006, 03:25 AM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Countersikh jokes has started jokes agains Hindu's-- Why no Sardar jokes on eChar

Here's one to cheer up Tantujee....

Quote:

SARDAR'S CONVENTION

80,000 Sardarji's meet at a ground for a "Sardarjis Are Not Stupid Convention."

Santa Singh, the emcee says, "We are all here today to prove to the World that Sardarjis are not stupid. Can I have a volunteer?"

One Sardarji steps up.

Santha Singh asks him, "What is 15 plus 15?"

After 15 or 20 seconds, he says, "Eighteen."

Obviously, everyone is a little disappointed. Then 80,000 sardarjis Start Cheering, "Give him another chance, give him another chance."

Santha Singh says,"Well, since we've gone to the trouble of getting 80,000 of you here And the world wide press, I guess we can give him another chance." So he says, "What is 5 plus 5?"

After nearly 30seconds, the sardarji eventually says, "Ninety?"

Santha Singh sighs - everyone is crestfallen and the sardarji starts crying.

80,000 sardarjis start yelling, "Give him another chance, give him another chance."

SanthaSingh, unsure whether or not he is doing more harm than damage, eventually says,"Ok! One more chance. What is 2 plus 2?"

The sardarji closes his eyes and after a whole minute eventually says "Four."

Around the stadium 80,000 sardarjis start yelling "Give him another chance, give him another chance."