eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old August 3rd, 2011, 08:39 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Post Raj Thackeray praises Narendra Modi, says his govt India's best

Raj Thackeray praises Narendra Modi, says his govt India's best

PTI | Aug 3, 2011, 03.52PM IST

AHMEDABAD: Impressed by the development work done by the BJP government in Gujarat, MNS chief Raj Thackeray on Wednesday commenced his nine-day tour to the state and said the intention of his visit was to take a leaf out the Narendra Modi-led administration in tackling issues like corruption and power, back home.

"Sitting in Mumbai, I had heard a lot about the development taking place in Gujarat through people and other media," Thackeray told mediapersons after visiting the Gandhi Ashram here.

"It felt good when the (Tata's) Nano car project was shifted from West Bengal to Gujarat. And when Ratan Tata himself praised the Modi government and development in the state, I felt I should also go there and see to myself what difference Modi administration had made," he said.

"I have great respect for Modi. The work his government has done, no other government has been able to do in the entire country," Thackeray added.

When asked if there where any political motive behind his visit to Gujarat, Thackeray said, "Those who believe that this is a political visit have very narrow vision and I don't care what they think."

Thackeray said that infrastructure and state development was his passion and to see what Gujarat has done in this sector he was here.

"Maharashtra is far ahead of Gujarat in industries and infrastructure. Development in Gujarat is a recent phenomenon," he said.

"In Maharashtra, electricity, roads and corruption is a major problem. I want to see how Gujarat government has been able to address the issues of electricity and corruption. I also want to see how the system of politicians and state bureaucrats were working here, hand in hand," Thackeray added.

LINK
Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:26 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raj Thackeray praises Narendra Modi, says his govt India's best

Modi is Modi,but given a chance maybe Raj Thackrey would be able to do 50% in Maharashtra of what Modi did in Gujarat,provided Sharad Pawar does not finger him
Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:44 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post

"In Maharashtra, electricity, roads and corruption is a major problem. I want to see how Gujarat government has been able to address the issues of electricity and corruption. I also want to see how the system of politicians and state bureaucrats were working here, hand in hand," Thackeray added.

LINK

And fukkin kaangressis and that goon of SP are making big deal about Raj speaking and talking in Hindi.

Abe chewtiyo (ghati kaangressis and Abu Azami), Gujarat mai jaake marathi bolega tow kiski samaz mai aayenga? Atleast Hindi will be understood.
Old August 4th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

shruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post

PTI | Aug 3, 2011, 03.52PM IST

AHMEDABAD: Impressed by the development work done by the BJP government in Gujarat, MNS chief Raj Thackeray on Wednesday commenced his nine-day tour to the state and said the intention of his visit was to take a leaf out the Narendra Modi-led administration in tackling issues like corruption and power, back home.

"Sitting in Mumbai, I had heard a lot about the development taking place in Gujarat through people and other media," Thackeray told mediapersons after visiting the Gandhi Ashram here.

"It felt good when the (Tata's) Nano car project was shifted from West Bengal to Gujarat. And when Ratan Tata himself praised the Modi government and development in the state, I felt I should also go there and see to myself what difference Modi administration had made," he said.

"I have great respect for Modi. The work his government has done, no other government has been able to do in the entire country," Thackeray added.

When asked if there where any political motive behind his visit to Gujarat, Thackeray said, "Those who believe that this is a political visit have very narrow vision and I don't care what they think."

Thackeray said that infrastructure and state development was his passion and to see what Gujarat has done in this sector he was here.

"Maharashtra is far ahead of Gujarat in industries and infrastructure. Development in Gujarat is a recent phenomenon," he said.

LINK
Silver lining in the designs of . . . . It's humorous.