eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old July 24th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

Randheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Modi gets into damage control mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Thats why I said 'I believe in our justice system'
The trial will never be started by CBI like the Pragya Singh case. It will be raised at appropriate times to cut BJP to size and divert attentions of Public,
Old July 24th, 2010, 10:02 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Randheer bhau, when I scream from the roof tops that BJP has no agenda, is irrelevant and Modi is an exception not the rule, people say I have turned into a congressi.
Let me holler at you a little boy ..

Nobody thinks you are a congressi because you speak against BJP.

look at past 2 -3 weeks , every post has a praise for congress ( a little too much at that ) thats why everyone thinks you switched to congress ..

Do you remember what you type cha pai
Old July 24th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute

I hope as a responsible national political party BJP has high respect for the law and will fight a legal battle and also hope that truth will prevail.

If the real culprits like X, Y or Z must not be defended and must be condemned. By favoring these demons on the basis of religion, we are seriously proceeding in the wrong direction.

Cha and Randhir, I appreciate your intellectual and moral awarness unlike others who do come with their usual anti-Congress and pro-Modi comments on every news with making of irrelevant points.. I am not talking biased
Old July 24th, 2010, 11:11 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous View Post
I hope as a responsible national political party BJP has high respect for the law and will fight a legal battle and also hope that truth will prevail.
Amit Shah is going the legal way, one can see that. His lawyer did represent him to answer the summons - a legal step, right? The man has the right to legal representation. He made reasonable demands of a questionnaire and more time to prepare. You can not expect the man to answer ex-tempore about events of 5-6 years ago, specially when he doesn't exactly know what is going to be asked.

The CBI tried to bulldoze Amit Shah with blindsiding tactic. When that didn't work, they activated their Plan B - a chargesheet without proper inquiry.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old July 24th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
The CBI tried to bulldoze Amit Shah with blindsiding tactic. When that didn't work, they activated their Plan B - a chargesheet without proper inquiry.
Not agreed.

CBI knows more than you and me, However, its not upto CBI to decide who is the culprit and will be decided in the courts with due process.
Old July 24th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If the real culprits like X, Y or Z must not be defended and must be condemned. By favoring these demons on the basis of religion, we are seriously proceeding in the wrong direction.

Cha and Randhir, I appreciate your intellectual and moral awarness unlike others who do come with their usual anti-Congress and pro-Modi comments on every news with making of irrelevant points.. I am not talking biased
marvel bhau,

I will admit that only recently I decided to look at Congress afresh without any prejudices. Yes, Congress is not the 'doodh se dhula hua' party but honestly there is something about them which makes it all possible for them to rule the nation. And that is no ordinary feat. There is something in them which makes majority vote for them.

I appreciate Modi and what he has done for Gujarat, but I would let the CBI continue its actions and the courts decide what is right and wrong.

JaiSpeaks bhau,
I am not blindly switching to Congress. As I said, I want to give them a fair chance atleast in my mind. With whatever I am observing I feel that they deserve a chance. They are not all that bad nor is BJP all that good.
Old July 24th, 2010, 11:53 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not agreed.

CBI knows more than you and me, However, its not upto CBI to decide who is the culprit and will be decided in the courts with due process.
Why not agreed? Is it fair to summon a guy, who is out of town, on a 2-3 hours notice?

Old July 24th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Why not agreed? Is it fair to summon a guy, who is out of town, on a 2-3 hours notice?
I did not agreed with your opinion that the CBI tried to bulldoze Amit Shah with blindsiding tactic

CBI is not a police... accused can be arrested without a prior notice.. needless to mention that they have treated with Amit Shah case in much more favorable manner than usual treatment with other gangsters.
Old July 24th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
marvel bhau,

I will admit that only recently I decided to look at Congress afresh without any prejudices. Yes, Congress is not the 'doodh se dhula hua' party but honestly there is something about them which makes it all possible for them to rule the nation. And that is no ordinary feat. There is something in them which makes majority vote for them.

I appreciate Modi and what he has done for Gujarat, but I would let the CBI continue its actions and the courts decide what is right and wrong.

JaiSpeaks bhau,
I am not blindly switching to Congress. As I said, I want to give them a fair chance atleast in my mind. With whatever I am observing I feel that they deserve a chance. They are not all that bad nor is BJP all that good.
So you have faith in the Indian judiciary? Yes what good does Kangress have I'm not sure.
Old July 24th, 2010, 01:27 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Quote:
I did not agreed with your opinion that the CBI tried to bulldoze Amit Shah with blindsiding tactic

CBI is not a police... accused can be arrested without a prior notice.. needless to mention that they have treated with Amit Shah case in much more favorable manner than usual treatment with other gangsters.
Does CBI have power to arrest? I think that they have the power to make recommendations and file an FIR and, theoretically, entrust the concerned police station with the job.

And how have they treated Amit Shah in a favourable manner? Conducting a "raid" is different from "summoning for inquiry". How often have they summoned a prominent politician with such a short notice?

Old July 24th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does CBI have power to arrest? I think that they have the power to make recommendations and file an FIR and, theoretically, entrust the concerned police station with the job.

And how have they treated Amit Shah in a favourable manner? Conducting a "raid" is different from "summoning for inquiry". How often have they summoned a prominent politician with such a short notice?
Since Amin Shah knew that he was undergoing inquiry he should have anticipated a CBI summons and made himself available. He has a responsibility to uphold the legal proceedings.
Old July 24th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Wait and watch.

Modi got a new weapon since kaangressis didn't give him one for long time.

Kaangress just want to create a diversion of ppl's mind (as usual) from "mahengaai" since Modi already started attacking them on it few days back.

Inside info later after connecting with my sources in couple of days.
Old July 24th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Senior eCharchan

Randheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
Kaangress just want to create a diversion of ppl's mind (as usual) from "mahengaai" since Modi already started attacking them on it few days back..
That is bad, actually Modi Govt was maintaining low profile since 2009 General Elections and thats why tide was turning against Congress on Inflation and other failures.

Congress has turned the discussion again back on Modi and Gujrat Govt with the help of its Mistress Media . So even if Modi wins in Gujrat, BJP will loose in rest of India. Thats how things are going for last 10 years.
Old July 24th, 2010, 10:45 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Actually the problem is the way BJP and Congress play the election game. Both realise the importance of "feel good" factor. The difference is that whereas BJP may give good government for 5 years and feel good factor, but they expect the voter to pat their back during elections. Congress screws the public for 4.5 years but they know how to lick the voters' backside during the last 6 months. Public memory is short and Congress knows how to play that very well.

BJP needs to understand that it is only at the time of voting that the voter feels powerful and needs to be pampered. When they learn that, and can still give good govt. for the remaining 4.5 years too, will we really have India shining.

Old July 24th, 2010, 10:55 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randheer View Post
That is bad, actually Modi Govt was maintaining low profile since 2009 General Elections and thats why tide was turning against Congress on Inflation and other failures.

Congress has turned the discussion again back on Modi and Gujrat Govt with the help of its Mistress Media . So even if Modi wins in Gujrat, BJP will loose in rest of India. Thats how things are going for last 10 years.
Problem with BJP is that they never create a populist agenda. They never declare some super duper handout schemes... so overall people of India from all over dont vote for them.