eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old August 18th, 2006, 11:26 AM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Meeting with an Echarchan

Hi folks. I had the opportunity to meet our esteemed eCharchan ďLove_to_SurfĒ here in Bombay yesterday.

Love_to_Surf had contacted me earlier this week informing me about her being here in Bombay on vacation. We eventually fixed Thursday as the convenient date to meet up.

Before leaving from work yesterday, I contacted L_T_S on phone and fixed a meeting place & time.

When we met, she had plenty to say about herself & her family especially her little daughter. Guys, Love_to_surf had in mind a recipe request, I had made here a year ago. She brought the marinating ingredients needed for making it with her that she had purchased in the US. I didnít have the words to express my gratitude, when she handed it over to me. Thanks a bunch L_T_S. That was very thoughtful of you.

We dined at a restaurant & had plenty to talk & discuss on particularly about our favourite & no so favourite personalities here on EC. Love_to_surf is a very gracious & well mannered person, one could speak to.

Later we bid Goodbye & returned to our homes. I thank Love_to_Surf for taking the initiative & having the confidence in meeting a fellow eCharchan & making it a truly worthwhile evening. Thanks again.
Old August 18th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meeting with an Echarchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldude
We dined at a restaurant & had plenty to talk & discuss on particularly about our favourite & no so favourite personalities here on EC. Love_to_surf is a very gracious & well mannered person, one could speak to.

L_T_S had also PMed me and asked if I need anything from India. It was very kind of her.

Well, did I figure on list of 'no so favourite' personalities?
Old August 18th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Senior eCharchan

ShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha

Kay swatche kautuk karun ghayche ahe na? j/k
Old August 18th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Quote:
I didnít have the words to express my gratitude, when she handed it over to me. Thanks a bunch L_T_S. That was very thoughtful of you.
At least you could have paid the restaurant bill na ? j/k

That was a really nice gesture.
Glad you folks could meet and gupshup. Hope you enjoyed your stay in India Love_to_surf.

As for me, ek din hum bhi aayenge (bhookhe), tumhe milenge (of course, tum hame restaurant jo le jaaoge ) aur khooooooooooob gupshup karenge (jo dabaake khaana khaunga, tum hame nahi bhoologe bill ).
Old August 18th, 2006, 02:03 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivSainik
Kay swatche kautuk karun ghayche ahe na? j/k
tasa nahi re... Jaara vichar-poos...
Old August 18th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

So that's where she is... was wondering where my dear Lovtoofarsi tai has gone all this time Good to know you guys met and had a grand time discussing us echans. Hope you cajoled and convinced her to log back on and keep posting.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old August 18th, 2006, 10:12 PM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Meeting with an Echarchan

Quote:
Well Cha Pai, you certainly figured among the favourite personalities for both of us. L_T_S also mentioned about how she & her family laugh it out reading your witty posts. Apun ekdum Hero manus ahe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminatorJR
At least you could have paid the restaurant bill na ? j/k
Yes I did. But above all, we really had some good discussion & a pleasant evening.

Be my guest Termi Pai, when you come over. Gupshup karenge aur Rang jamayenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less
Hope you cajoled and convinced her to log back on and keep posting.
Arey Sane Pai, L_T_S has now left for the US. She said she would login when she arrives there & would first post in this very thread.
Old August 19th, 2006, 02:11 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Well Cha Pai, you certainly figured among the favourite personalities for both of us. L_T_S also mentioned about how she & her family laugh it out reading your witty posts. Apun ekdum Hero manus ahe.

love_to_surf... Thank you thank you... CoolDude thank you thank you...

Oh wow.. feels good that I am so loved and liked

You see, its all about ME .. me me me me me me me me me me me me me me
Old August 19th, 2006, 07:06 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well Cha Pai, you certainly figured among the favourite personalities for both of us.
I fancy that I always figure in echans personal meetings...probly everybody thinks I am a duplicate ID of someone else...which is not totally false
Old August 20th, 2006, 10:17 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

That was nice.

Atleast we know LTS is around here unlike others.

Now CD's PM box will be flooded by ppl asking about themselves.
Old August 20th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Senior eCharchan

love_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud of

Quote:
I thank Love_to_Surf for taking the initiative & having the confidence in meeting a fellow eCharchan & making it a truly worthwhile evening. Thanks again.
Hello!!! to all echarchans. I am back home safely yesterday evening and feels great to log from home.

It was my great pleasure to meet cooldude in Bombay. He is the first echarchan whom I talked and met.I contacted him at the last moment..he was out of town..he called me as soon as he was back...there was not much time left.. still on the last day we decided to meet up in the evening. It was very long and hectic day for him ...during day time he drove to outskirts of Mumbai and still made it in time to meeting. I am very thankful to him to come and see me on such a short notice also it was very nice of him to keep listening to me. He is very soft spoken and kind person.Time was constraint or else there was lot to talk... Thanks again....
Old August 20th, 2006, 07:38 PM
eCharchan

Smile Re: Meeting with an Echarchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_to_surf
Hello!!! to all echarchans. I am back home safely yesterday evening and feels great to log from home.

It was my great pleasure to meet cooldude in Bombay. He is the first echarchan whom I talked and met.I contacted him at the last moment..he was out of town..he called me as soon as he was back...there was not much time left.. still on the last day we decided to meet up in the evening. It was very long and hectic day for him ...during day time he drove to outskirts of Mumbai and still made it in time to meeting. I am very thankful to him to come and see me on such a short notice also it was very nice of him to keep listening to me. He is very soft spoken and kind person.Time was constraint or else there was lot to talk... Thanks again....
Nice to have you back L_T_S. Hope allís well.

Once again Thanks for the Teriyaki recipe ingredients. I still havenít tried it out at home. Would do it shortly & keep you informed.
Old August 21st, 2006, 06:34 AM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_to_surf
Good to see you again on here love_to_surf.

The prices of lentils have gone sky high.

Recipe section is dull nowadays.

Cynic tried to argue in vain about a real idiappa.

I doctored mashed potatoes last night by frying up onions and green chillies and a tomato and will have it for lunch with a loaf of bread (well, not all of it).

Rest is ok.

Welcome back.
Old August 21st, 2006, 10:07 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
love_to_surf... Thank you thank you... CoolDude thank you thank you...

Oh wow.. feels good that I am so loved and liked

You see, its all about ME .. me me me me me me me me me me me me me me
Hey Mimi ........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mimi.jpg (23.0 KB, 21 views)
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old August 21st, 2006, 10:08 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Sunit,who is your makeup man....his skills are really good.