eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old August 6th, 2006, 12:04 AM
Junior eCharchan

RKM has a reputation beyond reputeRKM has a reputation beyond reputeRKM has a reputation beyond reputeRKM has a reputation beyond reputeRKM has a reputation beyond reputeRKM has a reputation beyond reputeRKM has a reputation beyond reputeRKM has a reputation beyond reputeRKM has a reputation beyond reputeRKM has a reputation beyond reputeRKM has a reputation beyond repute
Check this out: Very interesting map of the world

Guys you can zoom in wherever you want.
I found this very interesting link.
do not know if it is a repeat. If (post = repeat) then (sorry).

http://wikimapia.org/#y=19078342&x=7...9&z=11&l=0&m=a
Old August 6th, 2006, 09:09 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Check this out: Very interesting map of the world

We already checked it before.

Bhai...RKM.....Be careful. You have done good job catching repeat already.

But you be careful of TermiJr.

Woh kisiko nahi bakhshtaa..
Old August 6th, 2006, 02:46 PM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute

I was going through the Hitech City location of Hyderabad, and found that some IDIOT has pointed out all the entrances, gates and identified each and evry building in Indian Schoool of business and INFOSYS campus.
is it that the whole thing is smelling fishy or am i being more worried??????????????????????
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Old August 6th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABU_HYDERABADI
I was going through the Hitech City location of Hyderabad, and found that some IDIOT has pointed out all the entrances, gates and identified each and evry building in Indian Schoool of business and INFOSYS campus.
is it that the whole thing is smelling fishy or am i being more worried??????????????????????

Why are you worried though?
For what?
Old August 6th, 2006, 09:38 PM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal
Why are you worried though?
For what?
come on amtha, its a different matter if some one was pointing to colonies or some buildings. no one points to gates, buildings(each and every one of them, more like a blue print and the point that hinted me off was the pointing of the security building see your self http://wikimapia.org/#y=17435652&x=7...6&z=18&l=0&m=a) entrances and exits, unless one has some thing fishy going on in his mind. I think that site is used by terrorists. BTW do you remember that some terrorists pointing to the fact that they have sent some terrorists to check out software company's campuses as well as BPO campuses in hyderabad and bangalore
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Old August 6th, 2006, 10:45 PM
Senior eCharchan

pakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No you are not unduelly worried. Even I was shocked to see such details as security check points and exits. It does smell fishy and I sincerely share your concern.

Loud and Proud LLKC member since infinity and beyond

Loud but not so Proud IDLE
Old August 7th, 2006, 03:25 AM
Banned

Pratyush is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Check this out: Very interesting map of the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakkidost
No you are not unduelly worried. Even I was shocked to see such details as security check points and exits. It does smell fishy and I sincerely share your concern.
This is quite shocking.Let's meet up over lunch to mull over the best course of action for this.

Name the day,time,venue.

I will be there for the sake of my country.

Jai Maha Hind.
Old August 7th, 2006, 10:50 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

Quote:
come on amtha, its a different matter if some one was pointing to colonies or some buildings. no one points to gates, buildings(each and every one of them, more like a blue print and the point that hinted me off was the pointing of the security building see your self http://wikimapia.org/#y=17435652&x=7...6&z=18&l=0&m=a) entrances and exits, unless one has some thing fishy going on in his mind. I think that site is used by terrorists. BTW do you remember that some terrorists pointing to the fact that they have sent some terrorists to check out software company's campuses as well as BPO campuses in hyderabad and bangalore

You are right on that.

But these terrorists do not need this kind of info, when they already have access to the facility because they might already have somebody "Inside".
Old August 7th, 2006, 11:16 AM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal
You are right on that.

But these terrorists do not need this kind of info, when they already have access to the facility because they might already have somebody "Inside".
Dude, thats abosolutely possible. And might be these inside guys who put this info up to spread their information to their terrorist brothers. And there have been lot of intelligence reports recently on possible attack on Hitec City.

In 2005, Hyderabad Police has started training the security personnel at the Hitec City in anti-terrorism.

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old August 7th, 2006, 11:30 AM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKM
Guys you can zoom in wherever you want.
I found this very interesting link.
do not know if it is a repeat. If (post = repeat) then (sorry).

http://wikimapia.org/#y=19078342&x=7...9&z=11&l=0&m=a
RKM : sorry "Bhagwaan ke liye mujhe chod do".
TerminatorJR : Agar mai tujhe bhagwaan ke liye chod doonga, to mujhe kya milega. Repeater ko sazaa zaroor milegi.

RKM TerminatorJR

Ty for the link Amthalal.
Old August 28th, 2006, 10:00 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit3189
very intresting
Somebody... please... moderators... please... ban this guy

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless