eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old August 16th, 2002, 10:48 AM
Senior eCharchan

tempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Midwest Express Rules!!!!

Wah... where other airlines are giving you pitiful pretzel mix for lunch and small piddly plastic glass half filled with ice coke.... Midwest Express emerges like a soothing balm on the frazzled nerves of a frequent traveller such as yours truly.

- roomy leather seats,
- really broad and comfortable armrests. you can even keep your drink on the armrest.
- you get fresh fruits, biscotti and champagne as snacks for 1-2 hr short flights.
- on longer flights, nice hot meals served with real cutlery (not plastic) and 'sheeshay ka glass', china cups (every little thing counts).
- you dont need to buy your daaru.
- excellent service.
- there are no first class or economy seats... all are same and look like First class.

Midwest express zindabad! Salay, why cant they make air-travel this nice on other airlines as well!
Old August 16th, 2002, 10:50 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Tempo dada.. ki gal hai.. aaj kidhar ka trip hai

ooops before I forget

ummmmwaah..
Old August 16th, 2002, 10:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

tempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud of
yaar kuchh time pehle liya tha Midwest Express pe trip. Now I look for it everytime i need to travel, but unfortunately it doesnt serve west coast.

i guess like the name suggests... it probably covers midwest and nearby sectors. anyhoo... planning to go to memphis next weekend. neela sangeet (blues) sungenge
Old August 16th, 2002, 10:58 AM
Senior eCharchan

nydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to all
Trumpet.... what was the cost of the midwest express flight compared to the other airlines?
Old August 16th, 2002, 10:58 AM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of

kyooN ri titlee.... bohot idhar-udhar ud rahi hai aajkal??? haiN? kidhar jaa rahi hai?? kauN hai memphis meiN?

Kabhi Boston aaoo na?

Kabhi toh nazar milaao.... kabhi toh kareeb aaoo..
Old August 16th, 2002, 11:13 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
*Dirty quickly adds to the song*
Hum to hai tumhare
Diwane oh diwane
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old August 16th, 2002, 11:17 AM
Vettaikaran

Parashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud of
Re: Midwest Express Rules!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by tempest
Wah... where other airlines are giving you pitiful pretzel mix for lunch and small piddly plastic glass half filled with ice coke.... Midwest Express emerges like a soothing balm on the frazzled nerves of a frequent traveller such as yours truly.

- roomy leather seats,
- really broad and comfortable armrests. you can even keep your drink on the armrest.
- you get fresh fruits, biscotti and champagne as snacks for 1-2 hr short flights.
- on longer flights, nice hot meals served with real cutlery (not plastic) and 'sheeshay ka glass', china cups (every little thing counts).
- you dont need to buy your daaru.
- excellent service.
- there are no first class or economy seats... all are same and look like First class.

Midwest express zindabad! Salay, why cant they make air-travel this nice on other airlines as well!
Hai Durga Mata

Lets sync Itinenaries and meet at Denver/SanDiego/Phoenix/Baltimore/Atlanta .............Airport mein hi Puja hojaye
Once my processor is rented cycles in Korea, my RAM is in orbit, and my storage media is distributed in 10K chunks all over the former Soviet Union, and there is no noticable performance hit. Then I'll have enough bandwidth.

http://www.vinod.us

http://www.storagedimensions.us
Old August 16th, 2002, 11:33 AM
Spear Barbarian

GunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud of
Yeah, but does Midwest have cheap fares and hot flight attendants. If things go well, Vanguard Airlines will, according to this article on CNN:

http://money.cnn.com/2002/08/15/news...s.ap/index.htm

Proud LLKC member since May 2002.
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." Lt. Gen. Lewis "Chesty" Puller, USMC, Chosin Reservoir 1950

Old August 16th, 2002, 01:13 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
tempest nice to know about this airline

But you know... soon the airline will realise that they are operating below profits just for getting passengers. And soon they will be under debt like other airlines.

BUt hey, we can partake of the goodies while they last
Old August 16th, 2002, 01:40 PM
Senior eCharchan

nydood... tickets costs are the same as the other airlines. since they have fewer flights, its good idea to book tickets 1-2 weeks in advance to get better rates.

bigloo/... aap kahein aur hum na aayen, aise to haalaat nahin bolo... kab milna hai?

parshu... memphis wali itinerary nikaalo.

echarcha... yeah. thats why i posted here. please patronize this airlines and dont let it go bankrupt. meray pait... err i mean comfort ka sawaal hai.
Old August 16th, 2002, 01:44 PM
Vettaikaran

Parashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud of
Quote:

parshu... memphis wali itinerary nikaalo.
Darling ........mein Elvis tho nahi banna chahta .......Kaise koi Kala Chehra wala Elvis Impersonator ban sakta hai .......Apun tho kali Denver/Phoenix/Baltimore/San Diego/Atlanta ka chakkar lagata hain ........Kash aap ke saath Denver mein Terminal B ka smoking lounge mein ek do Beer peeke GM wali baat hojaye ....
Once my processor is rented cycles in Korea, my RAM is in orbit, and my storage media is distributed in 10K chunks all over the former Soviet Union, and there is no noticable performance hit. Then I'll have enough bandwidth.

http://www.vinod.us

http://www.storagedimensions.us
Old August 16th, 2002, 01:50 PM
Senior eCharchan

nydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to all
Quote:
nydood... tickets costs are the same as the other airlines.
I really doubt that. I did a search on midwest and the same searches on American and United. Midwest charged from 3 to 5 times than these airlines. I would rather bring my own food and spend a little on daru rather than spending $700-800 more (ofcourse if midwes express gives me comparable rates i will definitely fly on it)
Old August 16th, 2002, 01:52 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Parashuram

Darling ........mein Elvis tho nahi banna chahta .......
on a diff note..today's elvis's 25th death anniversary...

ELVIS...still tha King..
Old August 16th, 2002, 01:54 PM
loin.....loin cloth

laal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to behold
temper zee TT aur TTniyaan bhi handsum hote hain kya inke?
Old August 16th, 2002, 03:02 PM
Senior eCharchan

cool_jazzmin is infamous around these partscool_jazzmin is infamous around these partscool_jazzmin is infamous around these partscool_jazzmin is infamous around these partscool_jazzmin is infamous around these partscool_jazzmin is infamous around these parts
TT aur TTrine bolo Goatji.

Remember Doctor--->Doctrine!!!