eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old November 14th, 2015, 07:29 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Terrorist attack in Paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Innocent people who had nothing directly to do with useless war in Iraq and Syria been victim of this terrorist attack.

World has paid so much for Sheer stupidities of Bush Junior, What was the need to invade Iraq ? Saddam kept the region stable, Just because Bush Senior had beef with him, Bush Junior started most stupid war I seen in my life.

USA's policies were so confused that same people who they were fighting in Iraq, If cross border and go to Syria becomes USA's ally with full access to weapons/Training/money. ISIS by all means seems like a failed CIA experiment just like 'Bin Laden'. Now thanks to Bush, Entire region is burning and innocent people are dying.
Okay, Iraq is one instance, but what about terror across the rest of the world and particularly India, Mr Genius?
Old November 14th, 2015, 07:48 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Innocent people who had nothing directly to do with useless war in Iraq and Syria been victim of this terrorist attack.

World has paid so much for Sheer stupidities of Bush Junior, What was the need to invade Iraq ? Saddam kept the region stable, Just because Bush Senior had beef with him, Bush Junior started most stupid war I seen in my life.

USA's policies were so confused that same people who they were fighting in Iraq, If cross border and go to Syria becomes USA's ally with full access to weapons/Training/money. ISIS by all means seems like a failed CIA experiment just like 'Bin Laden'. Now thanks to Bush, Entire region is burning and innocent people are dying.
States have ALWAYS played political games & fought wars with each other. This happened even within India when there were many kings (which British exploited as we all know).

Like peacefuls, you too are calling these attacks as retaliation of wars between states. Please tell me, whether ROP is a religion or a state? No, don't tell me. I will tell you.

ROP is actually a global political movement under the garb of religion. Here, as per b-o-p, one peaceful is a brother of another. So, there is no loyalty to a geographical state (Definitely not supreme. A peaceful who is fighting war for a kuffar geographical nation with another peaceful country is NOT following ROP correctly).

In reality, it's a beautiful concept. The original is "vashudhaiuva kutumbakam" of Hinduism.

However, since its hollow from within, it cannot hold the brothers together. It tries hard. Very hard. But the hollowness cannot be hidden for long. It shows itself again & again.
Old November 14th, 2015, 08:13 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post
Okay, Iraq is one instance, but what about terror across the rest of the world and particularly India, Mr Genius?
Again, Because of USA.

Kashmir was disputed since 47, why terrorism didn't start till 90 ?

USSR invaded Afghanistan, USA didn't want them in region But couldn't afford a direct attack because of risk of escalation to world war 3. So CIA itself established militant camps in Pakistan along border of Afghanistan, They provided weapons, Training (By CIA operatives themselves), Money and brainwashing material to Afghan refugees, It was CIA who created Terrorist's version of Islam, Provided refugees with whatever they needed and CREATED 'Taliban' out of one of the friendliest people (Afghan), They did what USA wanted them to do, They drove USSR out of Afghan. Now what to do with training camps and a war torn country ? No clue, CIA never plan that part. So they left Afghanistan for Taliban and Militant training camps for Pakistan, Eventually Pakistan used those camps to create terrorists against India, from same manual CIA created, Just replaced USSR with India.

Pakistan is a sworn enemy of India, What it was supposed to do with weapons/training camps/ terrorism manual ? CIA knew, But they didn't care, let India suffer, who gives a damn, anyways they are friends with Russia. They didn't give a damn for more than a decade while India seen worst decade with terrorism in Kashmir and Punjab. It would have gone even longer, But with 9/11 they realized that distances doesn't matter much in today's world.

If CIA didn't act so recklessly, world could been spared of at-least Muslim extremists. Many countries suffered, Many innocent lost lives. These extremists are just the weapons, who triggered chain of events leading to today ?
Old November 14th, 2015, 08:22 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Again, Because of USA.

Kashmir was disputed since 47, why terrorism didn't start till 90 ?

USSR invaded Afghanistan, USA didn't want them in region But couldn't afford a direct attack because of risk of escalation to world war 3. So CIA itself established militant camps in Pakistan along border of Afghanistan, They provided weapons, Training (By CIA operatives themselves), Money and brainwashing material to Afghan refugees, It was CIA who created Terrorist's version of Islam, Provided refugees with whatever they needed and CREATED 'Taliban' out of one of the friendliest people (Afghan), They did what USA wanted them to do, They drove USSR out of Afghan. Now what to do with training camps and a war torn country ? No clue, CIA never plan that part. So they left Afghanistan for Taliban and Militant training camps for Pakistan, Eventually Pakistan used those camps to create terrorists against India, from same manual CIA created, Just replaced USSR with India.

Pakistan is a sworn enemy of India, What it was supposed to do with weapons/training camps/ terrorism manual ? CIA knew, But they didn't care, let India suffer, who gives a damn, anyways they are friends with Russia. They didn't give a damn for more than a decade while India seen worst decade with terrorism in Kashmir and Punjab. It would have gone even longer, But with 9/11 they realized that distances doesn't matter much in today's world.

If CIA didn't act so recklessly, world could been spared of at-least Muslim extremists. Many countries suffered, Many innocent lost lives. These extremists are just the weapons, who triggered chain of events leading to today ?
Actually, there is no chain of events. It's one event. Which is revelation of b-o-p to p-o-p called r-o-p. All other events are alinged to this one big event.
Old November 14th, 2015, 08:25 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Times Now journo has lost it ..
Old November 14th, 2015, 08:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
States have ALWAYS played political games & fought wars with each other. This happened even within India when there were many kings (which British exploited as we all know).

Like peacefuls, you too are calling these attacks as retaliation of wars between states. Please tell me, whether ROP is a religion or a state? No, don't tell me. I will tell you.

ROP is actually a global political movement under the garb of religion. Here, as per b-o-p, one peaceful is a brother of another. So, there is no loyalty to a geographical state (Definitely not supreme. A peaceful who is fighting war for a kuffar geographical nation with another peaceful country is NOT following ROP correctly).

In reality, it's a beautiful concept. The original is "vashudhaiuva kutumbakam" of Hinduism.

However, since its hollow from within, it cannot hold the brothers together. It tries hard. Very hard. But the hollowness cannot be hidden for long. It shows itself again & again.
Naah, I never justify killing of anyone except for valid reason (murder/rape etc), So forget that I will ever call any kind of justification for that.

Quote:
"vashudhaiuva kutumbakam"
Telling you the truth, It always makes me laugh whenever I see any Hindu ( I might have used it when I wasn't as knowledgeable as today in teens) using this term, It's like 'making fool of yourself'.

WE NEVER FOLLOWED THIS CONCEPT, There is NOTHING GLORIOUS in our last 2000 years of history as far as that phrase goes. We (especially people like my ancestors) oppressed majority of own population to a level, You CANT EVEN IMAGINE TODAY, a person's fate was sealed by where he/she was born, Every child born in families of our servants, would been servant till they died and they weren't even from SC category. If I think about what atrocities were done to scheduled cast people for 2000 years, I can't lift my face. It can't be written, It can't be told. It would put European slavers to shame, Billion of people lived in artificial hell created by upper cast people (like my ancestors), they lived and died in that hell, with no hope, No justice, No chance and No escape. If we can write atrocities done on each Individual in that period, All the paper in this world won't be sufficient.

So never mention this phrase as something Hindus practiced, We were as far from it as anyone could be.
Old November 14th, 2015, 08:43 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Naah, I never justify killing of anyone except for valid reason (murder/rape etc), So forget that I will ever call any kind of justification for that.

Telling you the truth, It always makes me laugh whenever I see any Hindu ( I might have used it when I wasn't as knowledgeable as today in teens) using this term, It's like 'making fool of yourself'.

WE NEVER FOLLOWED THIS CONCEPT, There is NOTHING GLORIOUS in our last 2000 years of history as far as that phrase goes. We (especially people like my ancestors) oppressed majority of own population to a level, You CANT EVEN IMAGINE TODAY, a person's fate was sealed by where he/she was born, Every child born in families of our servants, would been servant till they died and they weren't even from SC category. If I think about what atrocities were done to scheduled cast people for 2000 years, I can't lift my face. It can't be written, It can't be told. It would put European slavers to shame, Billion of people lived in artificial hell created by upper cast people (like my ancestors), they lived and died in that hell, with no hope, No justice, No chance and No escape. If we can write atrocities done on each Individual in that period, All the paper in this world won't be sufficient.

So never mention this phrase as something Hindus practiced, We were as far from it as anyone could be.

So here is Mr. Genius's logic.

Indians lived and still live in hell because of Hinduism.

But the root of Islamic terrorism is the US and the CIA.

Right.
Old November 14th, 2015, 08:44 AM
In search of peace!

Quote:

Did I say it was practiced? I didn't. Only the purest & perfect ideology can think of practising it. If a hollow one attempts to do it, the results are for everyone to see.

You didn't justify anything. But you said that "X is result of Y". You are just shying away from justifying Y. It's habit of peacefuls. Like you, they say "I am not saying Y is right but it happened because of X". It is so funny. You do neither X nor Y but are openly anti-X and tilted towards Y. Pitifully can't even stand by Y. It is actually funny but its difficult to see & call oneself hollow (bin pende ka lota).
Old November 14th, 2015, 08:44 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Times Now journo has lost it ..
Don't these same people say Godhra and Babri Masjid caused terrorism in India?
Old November 14th, 2015, 08:54 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
Did I say it was practiced? I didn't. Only the purest & perfect ideology can think of practising it. If a hollow one attempts to do it, the results are for everyone to see.

You didn't justify anything. But you said that "X is result of Y". You are just shying away from justifying Y. It's habit of peacefuls. Like you, they say "I am not saying Y is right but it happened because of X". It is so funny. You do neither X nor Y but are openly anti-X and tilted towards Y. Pitifully can't even stand by Y. It is actually funny but its difficult to see & call oneself hollow (bin pende ka lota).
For all I know, That phrase might been created very recently to fool coming generations

I am saying that 'Y' is wrong, But what 'X' did back then was wrong and stupid, and without 'X', 'Y' could been avoided completely.

Bhai 'Boye ped babook ka, To aam kahan se hoye ?'
Old November 14th, 2015, 09:02 AM
In search of peace!

Quote:
For all I know, That phrase might been created very recently to fool coming generations

I am saying that 'Y' is wrong, But what 'X' did back then was wrong and stupid, and without 'X', 'Y' could been avoided completely.

Bhai 'Boye ped babook ka, To aam kahan se hoye ?'
You mean purest & perfect cannot exist even in theory? All phrases need not be practical. Some can be theoretical only. Yes? No?

Babool ka ped is being boyaed by enemy states for each other since like ever. I already said that and went one point ahead about ROP in the previous post. Did you miss that?
Old November 14th, 2015, 09:03 AM
In search of peace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post
If they didn't, I would be surprised.
Old November 14th, 2015, 10:13 AM
Senior eCharchan

People who often complaint that intellect often doesn't criticize things like they do i.e with street language, blatant hatred etc Actually makes fools out of themselves, Because every intellect criticizes acts of violence irrespective of who committed by whom, But the people who raises slogans like 'Where were they (intellects), when this and this happened', always fail to mention that, Where they were when innocent children were being murdered by Israel army ? Or innocents were being being killed in fake 'War on terror' ?

I never seen any single one of them criticizing Atrocities being done by Israel, in fact You fancy yourself as board of educated NRIs, But I haven't seen a single one of you speaking two words of disapproval about atrocities being done by Israel. So atleast you don't have right to ask about intention of a journalist who criticized the act of terror But also said about faults which led to this.

Quote:
Babool ka ped is being boyaed by enemy states for each other since like ever.
Are you saying that if a country kills innocent people of another country, It's not as wrong as if done by an armed group of militants ? Sorry But I expect, elected governments to behave better than militants.

Quote:
Terrorism in India predates both of these events, However both events were used by terrorist outfits to raise money from hardliners and getting new recruits.

From where you get these kind of notions ?

Quote:
You mean purest & perfect cannot exist even in theory? All phrases need not be practical. Some can be theoretical only. Yes? No?
Humans are probably the dumbest species, They understand it all But keep their eyes closed like a pigeon. They develop psychological defenses to avoid moral crisis. I can't go back in time and check, whether in existed in theory or not, But it wasn't in practice in last 2000 years. Our history only goes back that long, Vedic period was 3000 years ago (scientifically), So Scientific chronology doesn't go well with our mythology.

It's hard to digest that events of Ramayan and Mahabharat (which happened well after Vedic period) happened between 1000 BC to 500 BC (after that Buddha and Mahavir came, which is actually history)

Scientifically Ramayan/Mahabharat were written between 400 BCE-400 BC, Now that would be even after Buddha and Mahavir. So don't blame me, If I doubt these kind of claims.
Old November 14th, 2015, 12:01 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

I hope the EU opens its eyes and decides to act on correcting years of repeated mistakes with their liberal immigration and asylum policies.

And I hope the Western world understands and decides to let alone these wonderful countries and their internal strife. Let them all kill each other and go to hell. Why bother?
Old November 14th, 2015, 03:40 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
I hope the EU opens its eyes and decides to act on correcting years of repeated mistakes with their liberal immigration and asylum policies.
This may be possible. They can learn from USA.
Quote:
And I hope the Western world understands and decides to let alone these wonderful countries and their internal strife. Let them all kill each other and go to hell. Why bother?
This won't happen.