eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old June 1st, 2016, 11:27 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bajirao mastani---Sanjay Leela bhansali's ambitious venture

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawgirl707 View Post
If you're a fan girl I recommend you watch the video he did as a response to a 'dare' by Hritik during Krish promotions. He actually danced like a maniac on a crowded evening at linking road to 'main aisa kyu hu' and it was hilarious. He's quite a spontaneous chap. I like the guy. I'll try and find a link to the video...

Edit: here it is

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
I added youtube tags.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShaanze View Post
haha yes. Have seen this one before. His energy levels are & I hope remain unbeatable. TFS

What did you watch, there are just pictures in that "video".

dono mil ke ullu bana rahe bhole bhale echans ko. No ullu banawing.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; June 1st, 2016 at 11:38 AM.
Old June 1st, 2016, 11:32 AM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
I added youtube tags.

What did you watch, there are just pictures in that "video".

dono mil ke ullu bana rahe bhole bhalo echans ko. No ullu banawing.
Hey! Maine bohot pehle video dekh liya tha. Youtube pe hai. Comment toh theek se padha kar .. khamakhaan blaming
Old June 1st, 2016, 11:34 AM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

P.S. lo karlo baat ... Echans aur bhole?
Old June 1st, 2016, 11:38 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
P.S. lo karlo baat ... Echans aur bhole?
when you say.. have seen this before, I assumed you'd have watched it at least for a few seconds.

echans = echarcha ke niwasi/sadasya/members
Old June 1st, 2016, 11:47 AM
be badass

Quote:
when you say.. have seen this before, I assumed you'd have watched it at least for a few seconds.

echans = echarcha ke niwasi/sadasya/members
Godd, baal ki khaal! when i said this, I knew what she was referring to. Ab tu Echans ki panchayat bithayega kya
Old June 1st, 2016, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Godd, baal ki khaal! when i said this, I knew what she was referring to. Ab tu Echans ki panchayat bithayega kya
so you accept your mistake? you even gave a rep to her for posting the fake video.

Now at least find the real video and post it here.. I wanna see Ranvir the galli dancer dance on street, where he belongs. LOL
Old June 1st, 2016, 12:09 PM
be badass

Quote:
so you accept your mistake? you even gave a rep to her for posting the fake video.

Now at least find the real video and post it here.. I wanna see Ranvir the galli dancer dance on street, where he belongs. LOL
here you go - khush reh :P
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; June 1st, 2016 at 12:38 PM. Reason: added youtube tags
Old June 1st, 2016, 12:17 PM
be badass

Wink Re: Bajirao mastani---Sanjay Leela bhansali's ambitious venture

This cartoon reminds me of my boyfriend, yaar Makes my heart happy & then suddenly everything is about him .. he's one helluva handsome thing
Old June 1st, 2016, 12:39 PM

Quote:
here you go - khush reh :P
I AGREE
going by your posts (especially youtube links) and praise of each other.. you and lawgirl seem like one person.
Old June 1st, 2016, 02:03 PM
be badass

Quote:
going by your posts (especially youtube links) and praise of each other.. you and lawgirl seem like one person.
I'm at whole foods & tried to sneak up on a group of guys knocking back their vodka tonics. Heard their conversation, & tried to understand their humor.

Ye: yaar, tu itna kyun padhta hai?
Wo: abey testicle!

#sosorrylamejoke
Old June 1st, 2016, 08:25 PM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm technologically challenged. I saw the video and shared what I thought was the link to it... Thanks Shaanze for posting the accurate link!
I've repped in return ��
Old July 12th, 2016, 12:26 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
The obnoxious Pune brahimins who are always outraged over something ( they are outraged over the film ) are in full form---refusing to accept Mastani because she belongs to a different religion and refusing to give her son a hindu name .

Quote:
What good was all the wealth and women? Died of heat stroke at 39 years of age.
Saw this in a flight over the weekend. Probably they heavily truncated it. It had only one song. They show him dying more of sorrow of Mastani's imprisonment though. Mastani is also killed by Nanasaheb, Baji Rao's elder son from PC. It is more like a tragedy movie in the second half. The villains are Pune brahmins, Bajirao's first son and his mother in that order. My reaction was 'WTF - these guys messed up one reverse Love Jihad.' Monogamy came only after nehru passed Hindu marriage act. before that, Hindus could have many wives (Like Mahesh Bhat's Father, who claimed that there was nothing illegitimate about Mahesh Bhatt'. Anyway, film was a hit and no pit WTFing something that happened 200-300 years back.

I originally wanted to see Qurbani but found that 'AAP jaisa koi' and 'Laila main Laila' were not there in the truncated version and was a bit wary of seeing star wars. so saw this one.
Old July 29th, 2016, 12:07 AM
Junior eCharchan

nazia08 is on a distinguished road

This movie is a disaster . It depicts Bajirao negatively. In fact he was a kind and courageous king. They also have Bajirao dance to a dance sequence which is so ridiculous. Only the sets and costumes were good in the move and SLB is trying to take the credit for it when in fact he has not even read and understood the historical king. The direction and dialogues were very poor and SLB has not put in any effort except trying to focus on a poorly depicted romance.

Old July 29th, 2016, 06:55 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

^^but movie was a hit.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 09:17 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazia08 View Post
This movie is a disaster . It depicts Bajirao negatively. In fact he was a kind and courageous king. They also have Bajirao dance to a dance sequence which is so ridiculous. Only the sets and costumes were good in the move and SLB is trying to take the credit for it when in fact he has not even read and understood the historical king. The direction and dialogues were very poor and SLB has not put in any effort except trying to focus on a poorly depicted romance.

Yup,... the movie was twisted and forged and morphed and compromised in the story,.. very cunningly by SLB,.. and also he tried the same for Rani Padmavati and got slapped and his sets got broken out,.. etc,..

This forwarded circulated Poem just came to see yesterday,.. and it describes it all,....... very efficiently,...

बॉलीवुड में भांड भरे हैं, नीयत सबकी काली है...
इतिहासों को बदल रहे, संजय लीला भंसाली हैं...

चालीस युद्ध जीतने वाले को ना वीर बताया था...
संजय तुमने बाजीराव को बस आशिक़ दर्शाया था...

सहनशीलता की संजय हर बात पुरानी छोड़ चुके...
देश धर्म की खातिर हम कितनी मस्तानी छोड़ चुके...

अपराध जघन्य है तेरा,
दोषी बॉलीवुड सारा है...
इसलिए 'करणी सेना' ने
सेट पर जाकर मारा है...

संजय तुमको मर्द मानता,
जो अजमेर भी जाते तुम...
दरगाह वाले हाजी का भी नरसंहार दिखाते तुम...

सच्चा कलमकार हूँ संजय, दर्पण तुम्हे दिखता हूँ...
जौहर पदमा रानी का,
तुमको आज बताता हूँ...

सुन्दर रूप देख रानी का
बैर लिया था खिलजी ने...
चित्तौड़ दुर्ग का कोना कोना घेर लिया था खिलजी ने...

मांस नोचते गिद्धों से,
लड़ते वो शाकाहारी थे...
मुट्ठी भर थे राजपूत,
लेकिन मुगलों पर भारी थे...

राजपूतों की देख वीरता, खिलजी उसदिन काँप गया...
लड़कर जीत नहीं सकता वो ये सच्चाई भांप गया...

राजा रतन सिंह से बोला, राजा इतना काम करो...
हिंसा में नुकसान सभी का अभी युद्ध विराम करो...

पैगाम हमारा जाकर रानी पद्मावती को बतला दो...
चेहरा विश्व सुंदरी का बस दर्पण में ही दिखला दो...

राजा ने रानी से बोला
रानी मान गयी थी जी...

चित्तौड़ नहीं ढहने दूंगी ये रानी ठान गयी थी जी...
अगले दिन चित्तौड़ में खिलजी सेनापति के संग आया...

समकक्ष रूप चंद्रमा सा पद्मावती ने दिखलाया...
रूप देखकर रानी का खिलजी घायल सा लगता था...

दुष्ट दरिंदा पापी वो पागल पागल सा लगता था...
रतन सिंह थे भोले राजा उस खिलजी से छले गए...

कैद किया खिलजी ने उनको जेलखाने में चले गए...
खिलजी ने सन्देश दिया चित्तौड़ की शान बक्श दूंगा...

मेरी रानी बन जाओ,
राजा की जान बक्श दूंगा...

रानी ने सन्देश लिखा,
मैं तन मन अर्पण करती हूँ...

संग में नौ सौ दासी हैं और स्वयं समर्पण करती हूँ...
सभी पालकी में रानी ने
बस सेना ही बिठाई थी...
सारी पालकी उस दुर्गा ने खिलजी को भिजवाई थी...

सेना भेजकर रानी ने जय जय श्री राम बोल दिया...
अग्नि कुंड तैयार किया था और साका भी खोल दिया...

मिली सूचना सारे सैनिक, मौत के घाट उतार दिए...
और दुष्ट खिलजी ने राजा रतन सिंह भी मार दिए...

मानो अग्नि कुंड की अग्नि उस दिन पानी पानी थी...
सोलह हजार नारियो के संग जलती पदमा रानी थी...

सच्चाई को दिखलाओ,
हम सभी सत्य स्वीकारेंगे...
झूठ दिखाओगे संजय,
तो मुम्बई आकर मारेंगे..

https://scontent.fphl2-4.fna.fbcdn.n...b6&oe=5A3CE4AD

( Courtesy )

Last edited by log1iszero; September 22nd, 2017 at 09:40 AM.