eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old October 18th, 2017, 06:15 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Giving up on charity......?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
70 dollahs a month... you are rich, girl Question is, by helping people in real need, aren't you making them week and incapacitating them For example, the moth stuck inside its cocoon is also in real need... but helping it will devastate its future life.
You discouraged me about 8 years ago regarding the same thing. About that Christian Children's Fund. I started it 8 years ago, sponsoring $35 then (now $40), helping a child back home in a rural village get education and everything she needs to attend school. Everyone jumped on me saying why this, why Christians fund etc
But still went ahead because it felt right to me. its ok, I dont mind.
this was before my 2 kids and now I dont have the heart to stop it even though i could use some.

and the other $30...its for a personal cause actually. Here we have a big research centre called Sick Kids. When my son was very sick (he almost died) and we were running around trying to get the right diagnosis. The hospital we were admitted in moved us to Sick kids and if it were not for them...
so this $30 goes to the research centre.

Yes, i am enabling a research. I dont see anything wrong with it.

Last edited by Aashika; October 18th, 2017 at 06:18 AM.
Old October 18th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Ashkushi tai, I never said you are doing anything wrong. You are doing the best you can... for yourself. After all, that is and should be the ultimate goal. Do the best for yourself. Make sure you are happy. And if you look at my posts, I was never against contributing to a reputed and registered organization (even though these organizations are usually a fake themselves, however reputed they are). I am against giving money to beggars on the street. This should be made illegal... a crime.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old October 18th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

I do exactly the polar opposite,..find the real beggar kids,.... no money, ( or, their parents will do daru, charas, gaaynja ) give them food, better you make by yrself,... and pay thenga /zilch / nada to big assoc,.... say,... Fire service donation / Swaminarayan temple,.. and other such big temples ( including all hugh southie temples ) where sadhuda dines on you the feast for free,..

I don't even trust big earthquake or flood suffer associations, after every disaster they Blossom like weeds,.. ... unless I do it by myself,...... My money is hard earned and not that EZ Cum, EZ Go,..
that I can trust its well-spending of, on ne1 else,..except myself,...

https://scontent.fphl2-3.fna.fbcdn.n...dc&oe=5A86C484

Last edited by log1iszero; October 18th, 2017 at 10:47 AM.
Old October 18th, 2017, 10:50 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Never said don't feed the poor. Just don't give alms to the poor. Feed as many poor as can make you happy.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old October 18th, 2017, 11:24 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Giving up on charity......?

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
I do exactly the polar opposite,..find the real beggar kids,.... no money, ( or, their parents will do daru, charas, gaaynja ) give them food, better you make by yrself,... and pay thenga /zilch / nada to big assoc,.... say,... Fire service donation / Swaminarayan temple,.. and other such big temples ( including all hugh southie temples ) where sadhuda dines on you the feast for free,..

I don't even trust big earthquake or flood suffer associations, after every disaster they Blossom like weeds,.. ... unless I do it by myself,...... My money is hard earned and not that EZ Cum, EZ Go,..
that I can trust its well-spending of, on ne1 else,..except myself,...

https://scontent.fphl2-3.fna.fbcdn.n...dc&oe=5A86C484

Since you are pestering Kalidas in Tapori language about his private life, you could also dwell on what exactly is the hard work you do to earn money. You are just seen wandering forum to forum complaining about members who do not appreciate your posts or spam. Your lekhan Shaili doesn’t at all match some one working in an MNC as you claimed earlier and the term is not even used in US.
Old October 18th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Since you are pestering Kalidas in Tapori language about his private life, you could also dwell on what exactly is the hard work you do to earn money. You are just seen wandering forum to forum complaining about members who do not appreciate your posts or spam. Your lekhan Shaili doesn’t at all match some one working in an MNC as you claimed earlier and the term is not even used in US.
Check the one post he did recently, in pristine english... queen's english. Which clearly indicates that he is a dupe id of a master-duper. Question is, what pleasure does he gain by torturing us with his extensive wandering posts