eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Audio, Video & Photography

Notices

Audio, Video & Photography Indulge the senses of sight and sound...

Old April 12th, 2014, 02:18 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Songs for supporters

Here is what Ori, Shakti and Ungal pai among many others will be singing in May after Modi becomes PM.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

This is a song for AAP supporters

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old April 12th, 2014, 02:40 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Songs for supporters

And for Congress (Rahul) supporters

I AGREE
Old April 13th, 2014, 07:33 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

For the shezada himself.

Right now, he is singing -
I AGREE

In June, he will be singing about the 'System'

I AGREE
Old April 16th, 2014, 12:56 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
I AGREE
Thank you. What a beautiful song from movie Dill Toot Gaya ... I was in high school when this film was released. I watched it first day first show first row. Ticket cost char ana.

K.L.Segal was to us what Hashmaiya is to you young people. This song was very popular on radio. As a fact of matter of facts USTAD NAFRATLI KHANA criticized K.L.Seagal for bringing shastriya sangeet in to disrepute with this song.

Please post more ... Thank you to you.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old April 17th, 2014, 10:45 AM

Badriji, you remember the ticket cost, but seemed to have forgotten the movie name. It is 1946 Shahjehan. i think Dil hi toot gaya is another song from the movie.
Old April 17th, 2014, 12:25 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Good collection of songs posted in this thread.. many songs are gems, especially those by Saigal, grandpa of Baba Sehgal.

I am more likely to sing.. aa gaya aa gaya.. chaiwala aa aa gaya (changed from halwa waala aa gaya)
Old September 5th, 2014, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
And for Congress (Rahul) supporters

I AGREE
He seems to have taken a clue from this and is now saying
Dhol Bajne laga
Old October 3rd, 2014, 01:18 PM

Social Media to Old Media

Radio Gaga for Na Mo now.
I AGREE

PM Modi connects with people over radio with his 'Man ki baat'

Last Updated: Saturday, October 4, 2014 - 01:13

PM Modi connects with people over radio with his 'Man ki baat'

New Delhi: In a new initiative to reach out to the maximum populace, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday connected with people over radio with his 'mann ki baat', giving a pep talk on shedding despondency and use of skills for the country's betterment and prosperity.

He impressed upon the people to generate confidence among themselves, including the specially-abled children who are a responsibility of the society, and advocated the need for use of khadi products as a homage to Mahatma Gandhi.

He promised to make the radio broadcast a regular affair and invited ideas from the citizens while noting that he was encouraged by the number of suggestions he had received since it was announced that he would be addressing the nation over radio.