eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Audio, Video & Photography

Notices

Audio, Video & Photography Indulge the senses of sight and sound...

Old March 2nd, 2010, 11:31 PM
Junior eCharchan

Alton.cedric is infamous around these partsAlton.cedric is infamous around these partsAlton.cedric is infamous around these partsAlton.cedric is infamous around these partsAlton.cedric is infamous around these partsAlton.cedric is infamous around these partsAlton.cedric is infamous around these partsAlton.cedric is infamous around these partsAlton.cedric is infamous around these partsAlton.cedric is infamous around these partsAlton.cedric is infamous around these parts
Re: Hitler finds out...

"Hitler finds out his subtitles are wrong", "Hitler finds out he's a joke on YouTube" and "Hitler finds out about the new Watchmen ending" are also brilliant.
Old May 14th, 2010, 12:14 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

This video contains content from Constantin Film, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

Looks like YouTube is removing all "Hitler finds out..." videos

Sent from my iPhone.
Old May 14th, 2010, 12:23 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
This video contains content from Constantin Film, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

Strange... I read somewhere that makers of Untergang(it was director most prolly) were very happy about these spoofs and remarked that there was nothing wrong in it and it proved that the movie didnt glorify Hitler or Nazis.

Old May 14th, 2010, 12:26 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
Strange... I read somewhere that makers of Untergang(it was director most prolly) were very happy about these spoofs and remarked that there was nothing wrong in it and it proved that the movie didnt glorify Hitler or Nazis.
From Wiki

Looks like makers were unhappy...
Quote:
One scene in the film, in which Hitler launches into a furious tirade upon finally realizing that the war is truly lost, has become a staple of internet viral videos.[15] In these wildly anachronistic videos, the original audio of Ganz's voice is retained, but new subtitles are added so that he now seems to be reacting instead to some setback in present-day politics, sports, popular culture, etc. One parody depicted Hitler flying into a rage in response to being banned from Xbox Live [16]. This video accumulated a vast number of YouTube views and was posted on video game related sites.
By 2010, there were thousands of such parodies, including one in which Hitler is incensed that people keep making Downfall parodies.[17]

The film's director, Oliver Hirschbiegel, spoke positively about these parodies in a 2010 interview with New York magazine, saying that many of them were funny and they were a fitting extension of the film's purpose: "The point of the film was to kick these terrible people off the throne that made them demons, making them real and their actions into reality. I think it's only fair if now it's taken as part of our history, and used for whatever purposes people like."[18]

Nevertheless, Constantin Films has taken an "ambivalent" view of the parodies, and has asked video sites to remove many of them.[19] On April 21, 2010, the producers initiated a massive removal of parody videos on YouTube[20].

As explained by Corynne McSherry, an attorney specializing in intellectual property and free speech issues[21] for the Electronic Frontier Foundation, "All the [Downfall parody videos] that I've seen are very strong Fair Use cases and so they're not infringing, and they shouldn't be taken down."[22]

Old February 17th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Hitler finds out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post

Apparently, the "Hitler finds out..." videos have been unblocked by YouTube for a while now. Just thought to post an update

Some inside jokes and references in the video posted here. This was created when we used to talk more cricket around here

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

This is the match Hitler is pissed off about: http://www.espncricinfo.com/indvrsa2...ch/441826.html

Sent from my iPhone.