eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old February 25th, 2008, 07:48 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Pics of World's Most Beautiful Women ... Indian Women!!

some good looking desi chicks... Enjaay maadi...

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; February 26th, 2008 at 11:32 AM.
Old February 25th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Junior eCharchan

charminar will become famous soon enough
Re: Chikni pottiyaan

Its not a good idea to post someone's pics without their permission. This is bad
Old February 26th, 2008, 06:53 AM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Pics of World's Most Beautiful Women ... Indian Women!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan
some good looking desi chicks... Enjaay maadi...
Shakti Bhai. ee chanagidhilaa! yenu enjaay maadbeko?

You have posted personal pics of people here. Do you have their permission to post them?

Don't get me wrong. But isn't ethical to post such pics of people who actually would prefer such images to be shared only among close friends than openly circulated around on the net.

Since you voiced your displeasure in the other thread, I moved the thread back to the board. Please do give a second thought about these pics.
Old February 26th, 2008, 07:09 AM
Senior eCharchan

pakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pics of World's Most Beautiful Women ... Indian Women!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldude
Shakti Bhai. ee chanagidhilaa! yenu enjaay maadbeko?

You have posted personal pics of people here. Do you have their permission to post them?

Don't get me wrong. But isn't ethical to post such pics of people who actually would prefer such images to be shared only among close friends than openly circulated around on the net.

Since you voiced your displeasure in the other thread, I moved the thread back to the board. Please do give a second thought about these pics.
Thats why you deserve to be a MOD!!!

Shakti this is utter foolishnes... you are trespssing nd moreover you are playing pervert. And ye I did repp you. Just -ve.

Loud and Proud LLKC member since infinity and beyond

Loud but not so Proud IDLE
Old February 26th, 2008, 07:16 AM
Senior eCharchan

aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Old February 26th, 2008, 08:44 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think its unethical, iff Kaddu found this over the net. If the people involved are careful about their privacy, they should not have put it where public can access them.

Kaddu, the pics suck...except for one or two all are ugly anyway
Old February 26th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar
I don't think its unethical, iff Kaddu found this over the net. If the people involved are careful about their privacy, they should not have put it where public can access them.

Kaddu, the pics suck...except for one or two all are ugly anyway

Well !! If I let my underwear to dry on the line outside my humble hut.... does it mean that it is in public domain and you can help yourself with it?
Old February 26th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krantikari
Well !! If I let my underwear to dry on the line outside my humble hut.... does it mean that it is in public domain and you can help yourself with it?
No, but I can certainly do the following totally legitimately (in most of the civilized countries):

1) take pics of your underwear while not trespassing your property
2) post that pic in a newspaper or submit to a contest and win a million bucks and not have to give you a any of it
3) stand on the street corner near your humble hut with a placard that your underwear has shit marks on them

and many other things that don't come to my mind right now
Old February 26th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Senior eCharchan

love_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud of

Quote:

I am happy to see your action...Few days back I did expressed something about moving out "Viewing who is online" thread...looks like none of you read it.I am not keen in getting thread back but would have loved at least to hear that you all have decided to rest it forever behind board.
Old February 26th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar
and many other things that don't come to my mind right now
ummmmmmm........smell(sniff) it ?

Yeah LTS that was a fun thread where I used to post screenshots.
Old February 26th, 2008, 01:48 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

As usual I am late Why do I miss all the good things Well, at least pm me the pix, Sarvarsamosa pai... let me see whether I recognize anybody

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old February 26th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less
As usual I am late Why do I miss all the good things Well, at least pm me the pix, Sarvarsamosa pai... let me see whether I recognize anybody
were you member of any police force in India?
Old February 26th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Pics of World's Most Beautiful Women ... Indian Women!!

Not that the pictures were great or something, But if they are on internet then they can be viewed or talked about. If those people are so concerned about their privacy, then why not make the folders private and allow permission only for their friends. These people choose the snaps to be public....so why should we speculate about anything?
If it is on air then they are up for grab.
If the photos were taken without their knowledge then it would have been bad and definetly case of invading privacy, not sure if this applies here.

Old February 26th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminatorJR
ummmmmmm........smell(sniff) it ?

Yeah LTS that was a fun thread where I used to post screenshots.
Ab tumhe yahi soojhta hai to tum yahi kar sakte ho
Old February 26th, 2008, 04:44 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

I thought they were beautiful ... Indian women are. Why did you delete them?
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!