eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

Old May 4th, 2001, 09:33 PM
Proud Hindusthani

chirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to behold
Talking

This is really funny.
Look at how pervrted these muslims are.They even get aroused by footsteps of women or by seeing their ankles.All the restrictions imposed on women by taliban are infact stated in the quran in part or in whole.I am not a person to put a case for women or a great supporter of women rights but the restrictions of taliban are absurd.
Women all over teh world should get together and fight the taliban [he he lol] sorry for the pun but read on

1- Complete ban on women's work outside the home, which also applies to female teachers, engineers and most professionals. Only a few female doctors and nurses are allowed to work in some hospitals in Kabul.

2- Complete ban on women's activity outside the home unless accompanied by a mahram (close male relative such as a father, brother or husband).

3- Ban on women dealing with male shopkeepers.

4- Ban on women being treated by male doctors.

5- Ban on women studying at schools, universities or any other educational institution. (Taliban have converted girls' schools into religious seminaries.)

6- Requirement that women wear a long veil (Burqa), which covers them from head to toe.

7- Whipping, beating and verbal abuse of women not clothed in accordance with Taliban rules, or of women unaccompanied by a mahram.

8- Whipping of women in public for having non-covered ankles.

9- Public stoning of women accused of having sex outside marriage. (A number of lovers are stoned to death under this rule).

10- Ban on the use of cosmetics. (Many women with painted nails have had fingers cut off).

11- Ban on women talking or shaking hands with non-mahram males.

12- Ban on women laughing loudly. (No stranger should hear a woman's voice).

13- Ban on women wearing high heel shoes, which would produce sound while walking. (A man must not hear a woman's footsteps.)

14- Ban on women riding in a taxi without a mahram.

15- Ban on women's presence in radio, television or public gatherings of any kind.

16- Ban on women playing sports or entering a sport center or club.

17- Ban on women riding bicycles or motorcycles, even with their mahrams.

18- Ban on women's wearing brightly colored clothes. In Taliban terms, these are "sexually attracting colors."

19- Ban on women gathering for festive occasions such as the Eids, or for any recreational purpose.

20- Ban on women washing clothes next to rivers or in a public place.

21- Modification of all place names including the word "women." For example, "women's garden" has been renamed "spring garden".

22- Ban on women appearing on the balconies of their apartments or houses.

23- Compulsory painting of all windows, so women can not be seen from outside their homes.

24- Ban on male tailors taking women's measurements or sewing women's clothes.

25- Ban on female public baths.

26- Ban on males and females traveling on the same bus. Public buses have now been designated "males only" (or "females only").

27- Ban on flared (wide) pant-legs, even under a burqa.

28- Ban on the photographing or filming of women.

29- Ban on women's pictures printed in newspapers and books, or hung on the walls of houses and shops.

{+_+_+_+}
} * {
^#^
Old May 5th, 2001, 01:00 AM
Junior eCharchan

hindustan is on a distinguished road
Angry

i feel i'm soo lucky after reading this post, thanks Chirag!good gracious, how do the women of Taliban really live, i wonder!
all my sympathies for them!but it's really absurd, what do the Taliban ppl think when they impose such ridicules on women, that's stg i'd like to know!
huh, so they can't even stand to hear a woman's voice, great, then i think all of the men in Taliban r surely gays!
Old May 8th, 2001, 05:37 AM
A proud Muslim FULLSTOP!

loverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these parts
ok some of them are not good but rest are pure Islamic and what out religion tells us to do like BURQA but it is a fact that men thing of sex whenever they see women and dont deny it therefore calling muslims perverted is not right.
also women are allowed to work under islamic law just aslong as they are wering burqa.
Old May 8th, 2001, 06:00 AM
Senior eCharchan

SimpleHuman will become famous soon enough
Talking

Chirag Bhai will all due respect to you! your quote:

"Look at how pervrted these muslims are."

Can I ask a simple question to you? if you may allow me Sir!

Where in a world you got this idea that only "Talibans" are muslims?????????

My apologies if I am wrong didnt heard that Indian Muslims lets say least to start have stoped their daughters or sisters from getting education? If so then I am with you! yes "WE MUSLIMS ARE NOTHING BUT BULL SHIT!!!!"

Cheers

Last edited by SimpleHuman; May 8th, 2001 at 06:04 AM.
Old May 8th, 2001, 06:07 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
SimpleHumanji, Dont bother with Chirag. He and Aurangzeb are in the same league. They just spread hatred.
Old May 8th, 2001, 06:53 AM
Aaapka Dost

Rahul will become famous soon enoughRahul will become famous soon enough
Cool Thats not good chirag, We should NOT hurt good muslim like SH

We all know How educated some of the muslims are in India, chirag, isnt it ? We cant (NOT AT ALL) count all the muslims in same category. Let me distribute them in few following category

1. Fascist like Taliban (worst one)
2. Semi fascist (Pakistan, Iran - they are on the way to upgrade themselve to position 1)
3. Liberated and modern though following religion (Malaysia, Behrin)
4. Open minded, not blind follower (In India), though some of them still wanted to upgrade themselve, but just bcoz diversity of our country and multi religion socity, wont allow to do that

LUCKLY We have SimpleHuman and Shring, who comes in last category, instead of hatred, We should pray all of others become like these few (Inshallah !!!)

ab mujh per mat chad jaana, I am very well Hindu but same time, I give importance to other religion and their faith too. Bhai mere Diniya me bahut kuch he karne ko(read my other thread Sex difference with desan and ..... )

Last edited by Rahul; May 8th, 2001 at 06:55 AM.
Old May 8th, 2001, 08:45 PM
Proud Hindusthani

chirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to behold
to netra and all critics

speak the truth and u people say i spread hatred.
because of hindus like you india is in such a bad state today.
keeping quite about he truth will land you nowhere

"The massacres perpetuated by Muslims in India are unparalleled in history, bigger than the Holocaust of the Jews by the Nazis; or the massacre of the Armenians by the Turks; more extensive even than the slaughter of the South American native populations by the invading Spanish and Portuguese."

- Francois Gautier