eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Life Abroad

Notices

Life Abroad All about life away from home

Old November 2nd, 2008, 10:39 AM
Banned

max de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud of
Barak Obama-A journey to the white House

Barak Obama-A journey to the white House

साठ के दशक में अपनी माँ के साथ शिकागो शहर में बराक ओबामा.

अपने पिता के साथ बराक ओबामा. उनके पिता कीनियाई मूल के थे. 1982 में एक सड़कदुर्घटना में बराक के पिता की कीनिया में मौत हो गई थी.

अपनी माँ ऐन और सौतेले पिता के साथ बराक ओबामा.

school days

न्यूयॉर्क में अपने नाना-नानी के साथ बराक ओबामा (1979)

अध्यापक के किरदार में ओबामा. वे यूनिवर्सिटी ऑफ़ शिकागो लॉ स्कूल में पढ़ाते थे.

Old November 2nd, 2008, 10:39 AM
Banned

max de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud of
Re: Barak Obama-A journey to the white House

वर्ष 1992 में शादी के समय बराक ओबामा अपनी पत्नी के साथ.

with family

Early bitterness with Hilary changed to great friendship

Last edited by max de Indiana; November 2nd, 2008 at 10:42 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2008, 10:53 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Yaar Max, I don't understand why are you so much obsessed with Obama!

But let me tell you few things we know on the other side of border you might not know up there outside US.

Obama is not at all less corrupt than any other politician.
If he wins, crimes will go high (black ppl related). There will be lot of race related problems. (caused by hard core whites).
Another thing......DO NOT FORGET....he is also one of the senator who signed petition to decline visa for Modi.
His policies are just sugary sweet looking for short time. On a long run they will hurt middle class. For rich ppl it does not matter who becomes president. Its always middle class who gets crushed. Poor ppl either way gets freeloading on foodstamps etc..
Old November 2nd, 2008, 11:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post

But let me tell you few things we know on the other side of border you might not know up there outside US.

If he wins, crimes will go high (black ppl related). There will be lot of race related problems. (caused by hard core whites).
Another thing......DO NOT FORGET....he is also one of the senator who signed petition to decline visa for Modi.
His policies are just sugary sweet looking for short time. On a long run they will hurt middle class. For rich ppl it does not matter who becomes president. Its always middle class who gets crushed. Poor ppl either way gets freeloading on foodstamps etc..

AmthaBhai...dont forget he promised to kick pakistani A$$(biggest problem of this century).

no one leader is perfect....but if all are corrupt/bad/daaku/chor.....than best idea is too chose the candidate who is less chor.

in current scenario..i belive obama is best choice.
Old November 2nd, 2008, 11:27 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max de Indiana View Post
AmthaBhai...dont forget he promised to kick pakistani A$$(biggest problem of this century).

no one leader is perfect....but if all are corrupt/bad/daaku/chor.....than best idea is too chose the candidate who is less chor.

in current scenario..i belive obama is best choice.
And I promise to end world hunger

Max, how are you so gullible? No US administration will ever attack Pakistan. Why? Its simple - Pakistan is a good excuse have a strategic access to Afghanistan and region. No US politician wants an unstable Pakistan.

Why do you think Musharraf was treated as an ally? Becuase under him, the nuclear bombs were under control. If Pakistan is attacked by the US and the country crumbles, then you will have a very unstable Pakistan - the next Iraq - run by jihadi mullahs. And then the nuclear bombs Pakistan has might get into very unstable hands!

Obama is just saying all this to sound 'different' and maybe to just 'shock and awe' the political pundits. And most likely he has no experience on how to handle such situations.
Old November 2nd, 2008, 02:03 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Choice is between hope and fear. Choice is between someone who unites and those who divide along the lines of color of skin. Choice is between someone exceptionally intelligent and one whose best is behind him. Choice is future versus those who wish to drag you back into the past.

Choice is so simple ... really.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old November 2nd, 2008, 02:30 PM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute

From the day one I have been supporting McCain to elect as USA president even now I believe that McCain will be the winner, but if it is true that Obama was one of the senator who signed petition to decline visa for Narendra Modi I will have no regret if Obama win..
Old November 2nd, 2008, 06:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
And I promise to end world hunger

Max, how are you so gullible? No US administration will ever attack Pakistan. Why? Its simple - Pakistan is a good excuse have a strategic access to Afghanistan and region. No US politician wants an unstable Pakistan.

Why do you think Musharraf was treated as an ally? Becuase under him, the nuclear bombs were under control. If Pakistan is attacked by the US and the country crumbles, then you will have a very unstable Pakistan - the next Iraq - run by jihadi mullahs. And then the nuclear bombs Pakistan has might get into very unstable hands!

Obama is just saying all this to sound 'different' and maybe to just 'shock and awe' the political pundits. And most likely he has no experience on how to handle such situations.
My worry is nuclear weapons in porkistan.
I really wish if US can attack on pakiland and takeover all nukebombs.

Nuke bombs in hand of muslims is not a good idea.
Old November 2nd, 2008, 09:02 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous View Post
From the day one I have been supporting McCain to elect as USA president even now I believe that McCain will be the winner, but if it is true that Obama was one of the senator who signed petition to decline visa for Narendra Modi I will have no regret if Obama win..
If this was posted on digg, i'd have buried this comment waaaay down...really waaay waaaaay down...
Old November 2nd, 2008, 09:05 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i reckon you dont understand that the race is down to 2 people now. and so do many many people over here. we are not in a position right now to gauge who is less corrupt, who voted on what or who has how many houses. right now the choice is between mccain and obama. and between them i do not want mccain. doesnt mean im in love with Obama and i dont expect him to be a messiah and a cure for all our problems. the only reason i support obama right now is to keep mcpalin out of the Oval. There are more reasons than that but at this point, im doing my part to keep mcpalin out.

Last edited by YedaAnna; November 2nd, 2008 at 09:14 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2008, 09:21 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YedaAnna View Post
i reckon you dont understand that the race is down to 2 people now. and so do many many people over here. we are not in a position right now to gauge who is less corrupt, who voted on what or who has how many houses. right now the choice is between mccain and obama. and between them i do not want mccain. doesnt mean im in love with Obama and i dont expect him to be a messiah and a cure for all our problems. the only reason i support obama right now is to keep mcpalin out of the Oval. There are more reasons than that but at this point, im doing my part to keep mcpalin out.

see....the point is lots of ppl are just supporting Obama without knowing details. Some ppl are even switvhing sides because of Modi. Now that's pathetic. Purely pathetic just like loving kaangress for only one reason. Without knowing all the details of Democrats, just follow them. Irony is you are same as 80% of desis who vote and support Dems, just thinking that Dems are good for Indians. But no one ever gave satisfactory reason.
Old November 2nd, 2008, 10:19 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

Quote:
see....the point is lots of ppl are just supporting Obama without knowing details. Some ppl are even switvhing sides because of Modi. Now that's pathetic. Purely pathetic just like loving kaangress for only one reason. Without knowing all the details of Democrats, just follow them. Irony is you are same as 80% of desis who vote and support Dems, just thinking that Dems are good for Indians. But no one ever gave satisfactory reason.
who said dems are good for indians? dems have always fucked indian ass big time. having said that, things have changed from the last time dems were in office. lot of things happened during clinton's 8 yrs. in fact we have a democratic congress right now and things are already pro-India. but this is not about India nor is it about petty things like a few hundred dollars in taxes or middle names. it is much bigger than that. this is about creating a brand new America, the America that we have all known but have forgotten in the last 8 years. This is about change that needs to happen, for the greater good. change that needs to happen right NOW!
Old November 2nd, 2008, 10:24 PM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it is much bigger than that. this is about creating a brand new America, the America that we have all known but have forgotten in the last 8 years. This is about change that needs to happen, for the greater good. change that needs to happen right NOW!
Yes, the messiah is coming, the light is shining at the end of the tunnel! there shall be light and behind it is Obama - Saint Obama, the black pope, the grand puba, the big hope for America, sent down by god himself to rescue us and build us a new America, an America where all ills are cured!

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old November 2nd, 2008, 10:30 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshp View Post
Yes, the messiah is coming, the light is shining at the end of the tunnel! there shall be light and behind it is Obama - Saint Obama, the black pope, the grand puba, the big hope for America, sent down by god himself to rescue us and build us a new America, an America where all ills are cured!
i knew someone would bite it
Old November 2nd, 2008, 10:31 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

Quote:
i knew someone would bite it
Now the drama begins all over again