eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old February 19th, 2011, 11:59 AM
King of repeat posts!

Desi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Congress MP called me 'bloody Indian', alleges Baba Ramdev

कांग्रेस सांसद ने बाबा रामदेव को गालियां दीं?

Congress MP called me 'bloody Indian', alleges Baba Ramdev

ITANAGAR: Yoga guru Ramdev on Saturday alleged that he was called a 'bloody Indian' by a Congress MP from Arunchal Pradesh in public view during a yoga camp in the state, a charge denied by the lawmaker even as the incident drew condemnation from the BJP.

"He is calling me bloody Indian.... In India I am being called a bloody Indian... this has happened for the first time," Ramdev said pointing to Congress MP Ninong Ering, who was standing near the dais where the yoga guru was sitting during the camp at Pasighat in East Siang, about 280 kms from here.

However, the MP denied saying anything against Ramdev and claimed that he had only objected after the yoga guru levelled allegations of corruption against the Nehru-Gandhi family and the central government.

"This is very unfortunate. I never said anything against him... At the end of the session, he started speaking about politics.. so I said 'Babaji, I think we should stick to yoga instead of going into politics'. I think he couldn't hear me.... then his bodyguards came and pushed me," Ering who represents Eastern Arunachal constituency said.

District magistrate Onit Panyang said education minister Bosiram Siram had intervened and sought an apology from Ering.

The BJP was quick to condemn the alleged remarks made by the lawmaker, saying the MP had no right to sit in Parliament if he did not consider himself an Indian.

"Ering's comments are utterly irresponsible and seditious. He has abused Baba Ramdev and called him a bloody Indian. We condemn this outburst. Ramdev is a revered figure," BJP spokesperson Prakash Javadekar said.

The principal opposition also asked Ering if he considered himself an Indian.

"When he calls somebody a bloody Indian does Ering not recognise Arunachal Pradesh to be a part of India? If he does not consider himself an Indian then he has no right to sit in Parliament," he said.

BJP demanded that the Congress and the government take "immediate action" against Ering.

The Congress, meanwhile, said that it was looking into the matter.

"Nobody should use uncivilised language in any walk of life," Congress spokesperson Shakeel Ahmed said but quickly added he would comment only after inquiring into the matter.

"We will inquire into it... We respect Baba Ramdev for his contribution in the field of yoga. We will comment once the concerned general secretary in-charge apprises us," Ahmed said.

Gali wala Link - Just read the readers' comments of this link

Faltu ki Bakkar, chakkar chakkar chakkar chakkar....

- Winner of Crown of the week!
Old February 19th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congress MP called me 'bloody Indian', alleges Baba Ramdev

We have too many non-Indian congress MPs
Old February 19th, 2011, 12:36 PM
King of repeat posts!

Desi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh kya ho rha hai. I cannot tolerte this. Kangrassis at theri best again. Whn they saw that Baba is upto them they are showing their real colors. Baba TUm lagey raho, hum tumharey saath hai/// Jai Bharat, Jai Baba, Jai Yoga.

Old February 19th, 2011, 12:53 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

I recall couple years back many ejyucated people in Delhi started believing Baba Ramdev was more than 100 years old and has maintained youth like body and hair only through Yoga and Prananayam.
Old February 19th, 2011, 01:00 PM
King of repeat posts!

Thumbs up Re: Congress MP called me 'bloody Indian', alleges Baba Ramdev

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
I recall couple years back many ejyucated people in Delhi started believing Baba Ramdev was more than 100 years old and has maintained youth like body and hair only through Yoga and Prananayam.

WELCOME. I knew people like you will come and say anap shanap against the respected Baba.

YOu know wat people like will crib about the situation and will crib even greater when someone will actually try to change that pathetic situation. In actuall, you are like that gal who has started enjoying her gangbang and does not want it to stop, because she is now so used to it she cannot think how life will be without it.

Old February 19th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi Baawra View Post
WELCOME. I knew people like you will come and say anap shanap against the respected Baba.

YOu know wat people like will crib about the situation and will crib even greater when someone will actually try to change that pathetic situation. In actuall, you are like that gal who has started enjoying her gangbang and does not want it to stop, because she is now so used to it she cannot think how life will be without it.
to aapki gaand mein mirchi kyun lagi?...kya aap bhi baba ki seva mein lage ho?
Old February 19th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
to aapki gaand mein mirchi kyun lagi?...kya aap bhi baba ki seva mein lage ho?

Old February 19th, 2011, 04:34 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi Baawra View Post

abe to tere 12 kyon baj gaye.. i was giving an example of the foolishness.. now i know u too believe baba is 100 yrs old..

BTW this is just a baba not your Babaji.
Old February 19th, 2011, 07:10 PM
aam aurat

Parijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond repute

Bottom line is that for kaangress netas, nehru family is holy cow, no one should criticise them.
Old February 19th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parijataka View Post
Bottom line is that for kaangress netas, nehru family is holy cow, no one should criticise them.
They are the democratic dictators and how dare we say things against them
Old February 19th, 2011, 07:38 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

While condemning the MP's statement, do look at the other side - not the MP's side but the view of an ordinary citizen of NEFA. Those of you who have visited that region will know that we are referred to as "Indians" over there. In Arunachal / Nagaland/ Mizoram, don't be surprised if they ask you "India se aaya hai kya?"..
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old February 19th, 2011, 07:58 PM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
While condemning the MP's statement, do look at the other side - not the MP's side but the view of an ordinary citizen of NEFA. Those of you who have visited that region will know that we are referred to as "Indians" over there. In Arunachal / Nagaland/ Mizoram, don't be surprised if they ask you "India se aaya hai kya?"..
In that region, people ask this question, “actually when the area was acceded to India, they weren’t aware that they will be called Indians later, even though Assamese and Manipuri are Hindus, but for them any brown person who speaks Hindustani is an Indian, they don’t consider themselves an Indian

jeetIAF
Old February 19th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute

People taunt others like this when they get pissed off. "You bloody Gujju". "You bloody Tamilian." "You bloody Bhaiyya." And what not. You can add caste and religion to this mix.

Just something someone said in anger. To me, it doesn't mean much.
Old February 19th, 2011, 08:11 PM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaiwaala View Post
People taunt others like this when they get pissed off. "You bloody Gujju". "You bloody Tamilian." "You bloody Bhaiyya." And what not. You can add caste and religion to this mix.

Just something someone said in anger. To me, it doesn't mean much.
but a gujju does not call another gujju 'you bloody gujju'? likewise..
Old February 19th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
but a gujju does not call another gujju 'you bloody gujju'? likewise..
True. Guess they don't feel a part of India.

A friend who lived in the Northeast told me similar things to what Rani ji and Jeet ji are saying above.

Also, our netas tend not be creative about problems like this. Mostly, they view this merely as a security problem and leave the army there on chowkidaar duty for years and years ...