eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old October 30th, 2011, 08:14 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why I Left India (Again)

Going to India and expecting the same infrastructure as in the west is like coming to eCharcha and trying to find people who are intelligent and who respond sensibly. It's not possible on EC, yet being on EC has it's own benefits!

Last edited by viking; October 30th, 2011 at 08:15 PM.
Old October 30th, 2011, 08:40 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Why I Left India (Again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
coming to eCharcha and trying to find people who are intelligent and who respond sensibly. It's not possible on EC, yet being on EC has it's own benefits!
There is no reason for you to be disappointed, I had informed you as early as 3 years ago. Limitations are of your own making. All intelligent people here, don't blame us if all you can find is garbage. It takes one to know one doesn't even apply here. Your state of mind sets the tone. Let me give you a fine example ... go to this link. Some guy has posted a news item. He thinks EC is an online place to copy/paste rehashed news. I wished to remind him ... posting news without personal comment to encourage discussion is defeating the purpose of this site. I didn't because for sure poster thinks too highly of himself. We both know the truth ... don't we?
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old October 31st, 2011, 07:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
There is no reason for you to be disappointed, I had informed you as early as 3 years ago. Limitations are of your own making. All intelligent people here, don't blame us if all you can find is garbage. It takes one to know one doesn't even apply here. Your state of mind sets the tone. Let me give you a fine example ... go to this link. Some guy has posted a news item. He thinks EC is an online place to copy/paste rehashed news. I wished to remind him ... posting news without personal comment to encourage discussion is defeating the purpose of this site. I didn't because for sure poster thinks too highly of himself. We both know the truth ... don't we?
Badri bhai, please dont pick on Viking. If he feels that he is unable to find anyone here that has his level of intelligence, he is probably correct (although, over the years there have been a couple of posters who would qualify, IMHO). One thing you have to admire Viking is for his honesty. To be able to make a statement like that in an open forum shows his candor in posting and an acceptance of limitations - both within himself and this forum.

Old October 31st, 2011, 06:50 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Why I Left India (Again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
Badri bhai, please dont pick on Viking. If he feels that he is unable to find anyone here that has his level of intelligence, he is probably correct (although, over the years there have been a couple of posters who would qualify, IMHO). One thing you have to admire Viking is for his honesty. To be able to make a statement like that in an open forum shows his candor in posting and an acceptance of limitations - both within himself and this forum.

...but I must agree that there are some who are not intelligent but at least honest enough to warn others of their low intellect by copy pasting from somewhere a warning and sticking it in the bottom of their every post and diassuading anyone into entering into an argument.

Yes I agree with the copy/paste warning/disclaimer : Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Last edited by viking; October 31st, 2011 at 07:25 PM.
Old October 31st, 2011, 10:23 PM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

this topic can never be discussed conclusively. it is like "is eating meat moral" type. there is nothing right or wrong in it, it is just difference of opinion based on individual experiences

jeetIAF
Old November 1st, 2011, 08:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post
this topic can never be discussed conclusively. it is like "is eating meat moral" type. there is nothing right or wrong in it, it is just difference of opinion based on individual experiences

jeetIAF
which topic are you writing about bhai? in true EC fashion we seem to have 2-3 running around - I think your comment applies to all of them
1) The one about which the thread was started
3) Viking's comment and Badri/Smelly's response

well, perhaps this one is never ending if you only talk about marriage in general
2) Shakti's marriage and Badri's advice/suggestion/warning/crib/rant
Old November 2nd, 2011, 11:20 PM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

yeah that is true

but this India versus foreign is almost impossible, and actually a discussion generally never leads to conclusion, be it echarcha or in family. Finally karte sab woh hai jo unke mann me hota hai

why I left India and why I live in India, bus opposite arguemts hi to likhne hain.

like we used to draw table of two columns while writing difference between plants and animals during primary classes.

jeetIAF
Old November 3rd, 2011, 09:27 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah that is true

but this India versus foreign is almost impossible, and actually a discussion generally never leads to conclusion, be it echarcha or in family. Finally karte sab woh hai jo unke mann me hota hai

why I left India and why I live in India, bus opposite arguemts hi to likhne hain.

like we used to draw table of two columns while writing difference between plants and animals during primary classes.

jeetIAF
arre nahi bhai! Plants and animals mein to bahut farak hai. or are you saying living in India like plants and living in phoren is like animals? or vice-versa?
Old November 5th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Always on target

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
arre nahi bhai! Plants and animals mein to bahut farak hai. or are you saying living in India like plants and living in phoren is like animals? or vice-versa?
you know what I meant

we live in the part of world that we like,for instance, I like to live in India in winters and hate places like Russia or England, but others may feel completely vice versa, its just a matter of opinion, that is it

jeetIAF
Old November 8th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you know what I meant

we live in the part of world that we like,for instance, I like to live in India in winters and hate places like Russia or England, but others may feel completely vice versa, its just a matter of opinion, that is it

jeetIAF
Forget the weather. But please don't forget the most important criterion. Vitamin M ... Money.
Old October 2nd, 2016, 03:43 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

I am in India since 2011 .... and .... time to move out of India... to where? Not decided... but abhi busss ho gaya .....

And after being in the US for so long and then India for 5 plus years..... I think I can write a proper post and advise folks who are thinking of returning .....
Old October 2nd, 2016, 04:30 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
I am in India since 2011 .... and .... time to move out of India... to where? Not decided... but abhi busss ho gaya .....

And after being in the US for so long and then India for 5 plus years..... I think I can write a proper post and advise folks who are thinking of returning .....
There is only one reason to return - family. Blood relations are more precious/valuable than anything else.
Old October 2nd, 2016, 04:40 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Why I Left India (Again)

Quote:
Awaiting that.
Old October 3rd, 2016, 04:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Consider Canada. Don't go back to Sates.
Old October 3rd, 2016, 09:22 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Consider Canada. Don't go back to Sates.
Come back to States, Echracha pai. Trump will win and it will be a glorious future

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless