eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old August 11th, 2014, 09:45 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Teleana CM's daughter also a MP booked for sedition

TRS MP K Kavitha booked for sedition for saying J&K and Telangana forcefully annexed to India

Her parliament membership should be revoked immediately, this statement is absolutely in contradiction with the oath and allegiance to constitution of India. Her father and party should be reprimanded severely by President of India and Election Commission of India. If they don't respect India they should be out of power and banned from politics, much like AK49.

HYDERABAD: Police have registered a case against TRS MP and daughter of Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekhara Rao, K Kavitha, for her alleged comments on Jammu and Kashmir and Telangana.

The case was registered two days back under Sections 124-A (sedition) and 505 (statements leading to public mischief) of IPC following directions from a local court, said a South Zone police official.

A local court had last week directed police to investigate and file a case against Kavitha, the Nizamabad MP, upon a complaint over alleged remarks attributed to her. The complaint was filed by K Karunasagar, an advocate and the convener of the BJP's city legal cell.

The complainant in the petition alleged that Kavitha, in an interview, had made observations that Jammu and Kashmir and Telangana were not part of India earlier.

The police official said legal opinion is being sought on the matter for further action.

Saying that J&K and Telangana were both forcefully annexed to India, Kavitha's remarks came at The Indian Express Idea Exchange programme. Asserting that she feels strongly about J&K, she had said India should come clean on the state. "Few parts were not ours, we should agree, we should redraw the international lines and move on," she had reportedly said.

link

Last edited by swami; August 11th, 2014 at 03:40 PM.
Old August 11th, 2014, 04:34 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Teleana CM's daughter also a MP booked for sedition

Not surprised nor shocked ... expected from a state which pays a Pakistani woman to be its brand ambassador.

East has Bengal ... north has UP ... south now has Telangana ... Lord protect our east. BJP shouldn't waste any more time ... install Loh Purush Vallabbhai Patel's statue soonest possible as a reminder to these assholes, degenerates, and traitors.

Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old August 12th, 2014, 08:00 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post

Not surprised nor shocked ... expected from a state which pays a Pakistani woman to be its brand ambassador.

Tch tch Badriji. She is only married to one.
Old August 12th, 2014, 03:39 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Tch tch Badriji. She is only married to one.

Still wrong choice even if she was only married to four or five of them ...

divided loyalties is what it boils down to ... noh? ... Ashikaji?

edit/add ... actualitily speaking ... you could have attended her wedding and reception for Pakistani Rs. 15,000 per person ... as per complaint filled in local court of law, she and her Pakistani husband and their relatives sold the tickets. Please google for link to the original news article ...
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com

Last edited by badriprasad; August 12th, 2014 at 09:51 PM.
Old August 12th, 2014, 06:31 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

When you build up a movement on hatred, that is what comes about. TRS is not about Telangana. It is about hating 'outsiders' and support for rules for nativity that are close to article 370.
Old August 13th, 2014, 01:37 PM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Still wrong choice even if she was only married to four or five of them ...

divided loyalties is what it boils down to ... noh? ... Ashikaji?

edit/add ... actualitily speaking ... you could have attended her wedding and reception for Pakistani Rs. 15,000 per person ... as per complaint filled in local court of law, she and her Pakistani husband and their relatives sold the tickets. Please google for link to the original news article ...
ya, divided loyalties. That I will give it to you, you are right.
I really wonder what prompted that wedding, even now. As if we dont have any deserving grooms of Indian Origin. If it was a love marriage, I can understand which it was not.
Old August 13th, 2014, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
ya, divided loyalties. That I will give it to you, you are right.
I really wonder what prompted that wedding, even now. As if we dont have any deserving grooms of Indian Origin. If it was a love marriage, I can understand which it was not.
Now we are thinking alike ...

weird ... noh? Arranged marriage. Invitation Cards/Tickets sold at Pakistani Rs. 10/15000. per person. She keeps returning to India ...

I see I see $$$$$$$
Old August 13th, 2014, 05:24 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now we are thinking alike ...

weird ... noh? Arranged marriage. Invitation Cards/Tickets sold at Pakistani Rs. 10/15000. per person. She keeps returning to India ...

I see I see $$$$$$$
It could also mean free visas to terrorists. Of course even that boils down to $$$$$$

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless