eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old December 12th, 2013, 12:30 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SC declares gandu's unconstitutional.

Australinas gaye riki ponting ki pakad ne.. mennu ki??

Kharchu.. sachi bataa.. hain..

Itni nafart? Vaise log bolte hain ki jadugar log naa eye wash karne kuch dikhaate hain par jo dikhtaa hai vo hota nahi and it is proven (in various hindi movies.. hero heroine nafrat karete karete..... kahin kauliphornia mein rah rah ke.. tu kahin kisi se ... you get the drift Pm mein bataa de.. kisi ko nai bolunga.. pomise!!! tu itna vishwaas to mere par kar hi saktaa hai naa?
Old December 12th, 2013, 05:06 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Kharchu ka koi personal experience hoga jo itna khush hua is verdict se ...
Old December 12th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

If you give too much freedom to gays, they will convert even straight people .
Old December 12th, 2013, 08:54 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
If you give too much freedom to gays, they will convert even straight people .
or they get an excuse for not getting any ..
Old December 13th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiSpeaks View Post
or they get an excuse for not getting any ..
I don't really care.. saala uski gand kisi se bhi marvaale.. jabardasti nahi naa kar rahaa? How is that criminal.. padosi ki gand to nahi naa daan kar rahaa hai!!

What worries me is the second paragraph and particularly the phrase in green below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Court View Post
(section 377) It merely identifies certain acts which if committed would constitute an offence. Such a prohibition regulates sexual conduct regardless of gender identity and orientation

Those who indulge in carnal intercourse in the ordinary course and those who indulge in carnal intercourse against the order of nature constitute different classes and the people falling in the later category cannot claim that Section 377 suffers from the vice of arbitrariness and irrational classification. What Section 377 does is merely to define the particular offence and prescribe punishment for the same
Now that is a carte blanche statement. Why.. let me expound on this.

Nature has intened the sex act (including penile-vaginal sex) as purposeful for the act of procreation. That is, it is intended for just that.. DNA proliferation (or pilferage as the case may be).. and that is the reason, animals are not busyly screwing around all the time and are busyly screwing around most of the time "some of the time" which is the mating season.

So if sex, including P-V version, is used for recreational purposes, it is AGAINST the order of nature.. so use of condoms, pills, copper T, loops etc and 69, oral... all are illegal even with opposite sex, and unconstitutional by extension of that logic. If it was ok to use condoms, you should be able to plant condom trees/plants in your backyard.. no?

If someone argues no that is foreplay.. nature intended it such.. then here is the catch.

Bonobos, the closest relatives to humans in the ape (only 1.6% of their genes are different from our genes or in other words, we are 98.4% similar to them) are sex crazy (so are we agreed) but they have sex with multiple partners of the opposite and same sex and even with their own children... that is their way of bonding in their "group" or tribe.. go figure.. so that is in order of nature.. there is pedophilia, homo, bi and hetro sex including incest..

But there is a major difference.. they do not have a bedroom that supreme court can keep a watch on.. hell they have NO supreme court either!!!
Old December 13th, 2013, 04:33 PM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

Decriminalize LGBT right to happiness.
Old December 13th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
SanjayT would you like to reconsider your stance? (see red)

Btw just curious.. not that it matters and you need not tell.. from your posts you come across as of the fairer gender.. how correct am I?
Okies. Going by the language of the law, "those who indulge in carnal intercourse against the order of nature" are on the wrong side of the law. Therefore, consensual anal sex and consensual oral sex between husband and wife are illegal. This can't possibly be good news for those Bharatiya couples who are in the habit of experimenting with a wide array of Kamasutra poses.
Old December 13th, 2013, 11:44 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: SC declares gandu's unconstitutional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Australinas gaye riki ponting ki pakad ne.. mennu ki??

Kharchu.. sachi bataa.. hain..

Itni nafart? Vaise log bolte hain ki jadugar log naa eye wash karne kuch dikhaate hain par jo dikhtaa hai vo hota nahi and it is proven (in various hindi movies.. hero heroine nafrat karete karete..... kahin kauliphornia mein rah rah ke.. tu kahin kisi se ... you get the drift Pm mein bataa de.. kisi ko nai bolunga.. pomise!!! tu itna vishwaas to mere par kar hi saktaa hai naa?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiSpeaks View Post
Kharchu ka koi personal experience hoga jo itna khush hua is verdict se ...
There are a few things I believe in and I dont care what others think. One of them is my firm belief that the bedrock of human civilization is marriage between a man and woman or sex between a man and woman. I dont believe in man with man or woman with woman as a marriage.

I have no problem if some men want to fuck men or women want to fuck women. I am against recognizing 'gay/same sex marriage' as 'normal'.

Throughout the years that echarcha has been up and running, my views on this topic have remained the same.

So no, I dont care what GpeL or JaiSpeaks have to say. My beliefs are mine and I dont care if others dont believe in what I believe.
Old December 14th, 2013, 04:23 AM
Pelu Pelu

Karchu mere ko marega.. nai to ban kardenga. to thoda soch samajh kar reply martaa hoon okey???

Kharchu.. chor... dadi.. tnikaa..

Ame yaar meraa kahnaa hai uski gand.. vo maraye yaa sahlaaye.. apun ko kyaa? Saala is mein law kidhar se aa gayaa?

Bit tjere os a quixotic thingy here.

Jo hetro hote hain saale nahi kiyaa bolte hain and want people to believe it a. la salman khan.. uski lulli ko kyaa jung lag jayegi if he says yup he slept with aish, kat, and who elase not!! log to bolenge chandi ka chammah muh me le kar paida hona suna thaa ye pahla hai jo saaala sone ka lulli le kar paidaa huaa.. and these gandus want to advertise that they go arround peddling their arse for free!! I mean who cares.. just because it becomes legal does not mean tomorrow gandus will proliferate or illegal means they will just jump into their own asshole and disappear.. sale unke chalte kita rishi vatsyana ka mehant bekaar huaa!!!

Teri mai aise hi khichai kar riyaa hoon aur tu moonge ke ped par char gayaa!!!! tu naa yaar sachi mein bahut jaldi serious ho jaata hai.. but on the flip side, usi liye to teri maarne majaa aave hai!!
Old December 14th, 2013, 04:53 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post

Just kidding ...

Gpelji ... you must say sorry because above line of questioning is uncalled for, not in good taste and ungentlemanly. You could have asked her in a private message? Doesn't Sanja Y. T. have a right to privacy?

I have known her gender for months. Unlike you, I am too much of a decent gentleman to mention it to her in an open forum. You must apologise to her.

How did I find out, you must be wondering? I am too much of a gentleman to discuss this in an open forum but you will notice Sanja's writing style become bit sluggish, bit irritating, bit exaggerated every 26 or 27 days. This way of her confused state of mind lasts about 4 or 5 days.

Wait for this weekend ... check her posts starting from around Dec 16th ... delay of a day or two is normal. I did get worried in September when her confusion was delayed by as much as 10 days ...

Check her past posts between November 20 to 25, and 15 to 19 of October ...

edit/add ...

Sister Sanja y t ... On behalf of moderators ... I offer you our sincere apologies. Gpelji has been away from site for some time. He doesn't know that we don't talk like that to our female members no more. I have warned him in the post above and reminded him of our obligations and that he must behave and apologise to you. Feel free to contact Swamiji if Gpel continues to harass you just cause you are a woman. Once again ... sorry.

Badri Brother, you have poured your heart out.

Your care and concern, your generosity of spirit, and your moving testimony have made me misty-eyed.

People like you, human beings as God intended them to be, are the reason that I have not yet lost faith in humanity.

Today, Badri Brother, is the auspicious day on which our bondage, er, I mean, bonds have been renewed afresh. This is a time for joyous celebration.

Thank you for being you!
Old December 14th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Pelu Pelu

Yaar ye madhur milan ki velaa mein sar se chunariyaa kyon sarke..
ghadi ghadi mera dil dhaduke.. lulli phadke.....

err.. remix hai.. ok

Sarkaai lo khatiyaa jaada lage
Jaade mein tantu pyaaraa lage..

tHEN..

Ye kyaa huaa. Kiase huaa kab huaa, kyoon kuhaa, jab huraa, ye socho ye na poocho
Umm hmm hmm yeee kyaa huaa

Hum ko, kahaa ye sunaa thaa,
Tantu se door rahnaaa
hum kyon haan shikva kare jhuta,
Kyaa hua jo gand phoota
hua
ye kyaa hua...

hum ne jo socha ya sunaa thaa
kyaa batayen vo kyaa thaa
sapnaa danger thaa, khatam to ho naa thaa
phir badnaam ho naa thaa.. huaa
hua

ye kyaa huaa..
Ye dil, chal pee kar jhoomen, ec ke galiyon mein ghoomein
sab kuch khonaa thaa.. baad mein ronaa thaa
Hua

Sppeds up music
Lungi dance lungi dance lungi dance
Old December 18th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh toh bahut naa insaafi ho gayee pelu aur odomos kay saath...
Old September 6th, 2018, 01:08 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

This is from the last time SC passed the judgement. At that time it told that only parliament should end section 377