eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Life Abroad

Notices

Life Abroad All about life away from home

Old September 19th, 2002, 02:00 PM
Vettaikaran

Parashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud of
Talking Churchill Diana and George Bush are Related

LONDON, Sept. 18 — President Bush, Princess Diana and Winston Churchill are distant relatives whose ancestry can be traced back to a 15th-century English squire, genealogists say.

RESEARCHERS FOR the U.S.-based company MyFamily.com, which has a license to publish British census records from 1841 to 1901 on the Internet, found that the trio’s roots can be traced to Henry Spencer of Badby, Northamptonshire, who lived between 1420 and 1478 and was married to Isabella Lincoln.
According to a family tree published on the company’s British Web site, one of their two sons, William, founded the line that would produce Winston Churchill and Diana, Princess of Wales, whose maiden name was Spencer. Churchill’s middle names were Leonard Spencer.
The daughter of the other son, John, married Sir William Cope, and the descendants of this line settled in the New World.
They included Anne Marbury, who moved from Lincolnshire, England, to Massachusetts during the 1600s. A direct descendent, Harriet Fay, married James Bush, the great-great-grandfather of the current president, the company said.

ADMIRER OF CHURCHILL
Bush is an admirer of Churchill and keeps in the Oval Office a bronze bust of the British leader — a loan from Prime Minister Tony Blair.
When he received the bust in July 2001, Bush joked that he hoped to develop a personal relationship with the late wartime premier.

“I look forward to visiting with him,” Bush said. “Sometimes he’ll talk back and sometimes he won’t, depending on the stresses of the moment.”
A spokeswoman for MyFamily.com said the discovery was made only recently, and further research was ongoing to find out more about Henry Spencer.
Bush’s apparent royal connections have been revealed before.
According to Gary Boyd Roberts, a genealogist at the New England Historic Genealogical Society in Boston, Bush is descended from British royalty going as far back as 12th-century King Henry I, the son of William the Conqueror.

http://msnbc.com/news/809559.asp?pne=msn&cp1=1#BODY
Once my processor is rented cycles in Korea, my RAM is in orbit, and my storage media is distributed in 10K chunks all over the former Soviet Union, and there is no noticable performance hit. Then I'll have enough bandwidth.

http://www.vinod.us

http://www.storagedimensions.us
Old September 19th, 2002, 02:01 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
I just wish I could remove the 'Ctrl', 'C' and 'V' keys from Parshu's keyboard.
Old September 19th, 2002, 02:05 PM
Vettaikaran

Parashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Big-G
I just wish I could remove the 'Ctrl', 'C' and 'V' keys from Parshu's keyboard.
Hayn .....Its a SUN Keyboard
Once my processor is rented cycles in Korea, my RAM is in orbit, and my storage media is distributed in 10K chunks all over the former Soviet Union, and there is no noticable performance hit. Then I'll have enough bandwidth.

Old September 19th, 2002, 02:12 PM
Vettaikaran

Arre koi hai yahan Family Tree banane wala ........Pls make a echarcha tree ......for all you know we may discover that Big-G, Cybie and Kela are related all going back to the 12th Century

Old September 19th, 2002, 02:15 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
ok... the copy and paste buttons then
Old September 19th, 2002, 02:16 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by Parashuram
Arre koi hai yahan Family Tree banane wala ........Pls make a echarcha tree ......for all you know we may discover that Big-G, Cybie and Kela are related all going back to the 12th Century
The only fear that keeps me awake at nights is my family tree and yours intersecting at some point in the past