eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Health

Notices

Health Discuss Health related topics...

Old August 2nd, 2011, 10:39 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Post Observations in the gym I work out in ...

I work out at the local 24 hour fitness.

Over the last three years I have observed many things, and some of them are like a regular pattern. I will share my observations ... if you work out too, do share yours too.

Recently I changed the location I go to from a Sport to a Super Sport facility where the equipment is all new and the gym is sort of a 'delux' version of what regular 24 hour gyms are. Basically its nearer to my place and hence prefer to go there.

Now in this super sport gym, they provide fresh towels and napkins for your work out. This is convenient as you dont have to carry your own towel and its great to have a fresh towel for your after workout shower.

What I have noticed is that some folks, irrespective of race, are real assholes. I mean these are the types who trash a hotel room just because someone else is going to clean it up and obviously its their right because they have 'paid' to stay there.

So I have seen that almost every other day, there will be idiots who will use 4 to 5 towels for their steam sauna and shower activities. They will use the towels and then leave them on the floor and not drop it in the basket meant for throwing in used towels. They will leave towels on the floor of the shower. Total assholes.

Sometimes I wonder if these are the absolute 'trash' of the society who just behave like this because they want to or who dont find this behaviour wrong at all.