eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old December 25th, 2016, 08:24 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Review of Dangal

I wanna know what cut will the Phogats get? Did they sell the rights and got a decent sum or just pics with Amir Khan?
Old December 25th, 2016, 11:24 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

^^
Your post length is again on the rise. Do keep them short and original as the last couple.
Anyways, i also dont like what most people like. Particularly in Bollywood.
Old January 4th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

I'm planning to watch Dangal this weekend.

Old January 4th, 2017, 12:09 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
I'm planning to watch Dangal this weekend.
I can't believe until you buy a ticket.
Old January 7th, 2017, 01:15 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prajapati View Post
10-10 minute dekhte dekhte 10 halts liye,.. fir bhi, yeh kachara movie, khatm hi nahin hota,....... Banaya bhi lamba hai,... Yawns are endless in my case,...

Abhi meri kahani yahan taq pahunchi hai,..... " aamir gunjeri, aur akadu coach,.. priyanka Gandhi ko gold nahin jeeta le paaye ( international tournament mein) ,...... aab, yeh gizni-ganjeri, apni chhoti baby-boycut beetiya ko, prepare kar raha hai,...! Yawn !

Rather watch any KWK shows of either akki-twinky or Shahid-Meera,...
and 1 ghantte mein, tabiyut khush ho jaati hai,... guchi-guchi baatein sun kar,...

Cant believe it, but i am actually agreeing with you. And you seem to be now holding on to concise and relatively clear posts.
Old January 7th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Banned

prajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant future

^ aarey baba,.. pata nahin, idhar ku, log iitne aalasi kyun ? or,... either they are used to - habituated - reading the forum, from their mobiles and perhaps that's why,...??

btw,....We guys, are from a 14+ yrs old of long journey from a forum,.......... where all posts were, pages long, just like our Dova was posting initially here, his all posts,....
Old January 7th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Cant believe it, but i am actually agreeing with you. And you seem to be now holding on to concise and relatively clear posts.
I was going to make a similar post... as I suddenly realized that I was reading entire posts of Prajmachapati pai's post... and not just reading, but understanding and sometimes agreeing too. Strange... very strange.

Quote:
^ aarey baba,.. pata nahin, idhar ku, log iitne aalasi kyun ? or,... either they are used to - habituated - reading the forum, from their mobiles and perhaps that's why,...??

btw,....We guys, are from a 14+ yrs old of long journey from a forum,.......... where all posts were, pages long, just like our Dova was posting initially here, his all posts,....
Addi baba, most of echans are successful, busy people... who come here for a quick haal-chaal and a cutting chai. We cannot sit and read mundane posts on details of what happening in whose homes and who in the world made comments on what. So, appreciate your thoughts but if you post the thoughts of all the housewives in all the cities in the world, I for one will quickly lose interest. Especially if those thoughts are all jotted down in a pages long, unending, rambling posts. So, keep them short and sweet... and keep 'em coming

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old January 10th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I was going to make a similar post... as I suddenly realized that I was reading entire posts of Prajmachapati pai's post... and not just reading, but understanding and sometimes agreeing too. Strange... very strange.

Addi baba, most of echans are successful, busy people... who come here for a quick haal-chaal and a cutting chai. We cannot sit and read mundane posts on details of what happening in whose homes and who in the world made comments on what. So, appreciate your thoughts but if you post the thoughts of all the housewives in all the cities in the world, I for one will quickly lose interest. Especially if those thoughts are all jotted down in a pages long, unending, rambling posts. So, keep them short and sweet... and keep 'em coming
I got busy over the weekend. Had to attend a couple of parties, plus I wanted to watch the NFL playoff games. Hence I didn't get to watch last weekend. Hope it's still playing in local theaters, otherwise I will wait for it to come on einthusan. Then I'll post my review.

Old January 11th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
I got busy over the weekend. Had to attend a couple of parties, plus I wanted to watch the NFL playoff games. Hence I didn't get to watch last weekend. Hope it's still playing in local theaters, otherwise I will wait for it to come on einthusan. Then I'll post my review.
Alright.
You already have the placeholder - so nothing to worry.
Old January 13th, 2017, 07:18 AM

T-mobile customers have a Tuesdays only deal for $2 movie tickets. Get it.
Old January 16th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

There are some actors whom you just cannot stand. For me, in Bollywood, its Aamir Khan. He is too fucking preachy, condescending and smug!

He thinks he knows best and that's okay; but I cannot tolerate his preachy attitude and 'I-know-better-how-you-should-behave'

His last movie I saw was Talaash. There was no acting but a non-stop 'chronic discomfort on face due to dysentry' look on his face as he just walked through the movie.

ANYWAY, he can go fuck himself next!

I like Salman Khan
Old January 17th, 2017, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
T-mobile customers have a Tuesdays only deal for $2 movie tickets. Get it.
It seems to have gone off the theatres in Midwest.

One firang lady wanted to see it sincE her beti is into wrestling.

But we couldn't find a hall nearby.
Old January 17th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
It seems to have gone off the theatres in Midwest.

One firang lady wanted to see it sincE her beti is into wrestling.

But we couldn't find a hall nearby.
Oh no! I was planning to watch this weekend.

Old January 19th, 2017, 08:19 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
There are some actors whom you just cannot stand. For me, in Bollywood, its Aamir Khan. He is too fucking preachy, condescending and smug!

He thinks he knows best and that's okay; but I cannot tolerate his preachy attitude and 'I-know-better-how-you-should-behave'

His last movie I saw was Talaash. There was no acting but a non-stop 'chronic discomfort on face due to dysentry' look on his face as he just walked through the movie.

ANYWAY, he can go fuck himself next!

I like Salman Khan

talaash and dangal are jameen asman apart. I would't watch talaash if someone paid me to watch it. I might watch dangal again.

yeah yeah yeah , preachy, smug, too full of himself, etc etc he is no footpath killer and I dont see Pakistani actors in his movies.

the most important point - in India if something - however small in scale - goes to increase respect for women, encouragement for women - in a good way, then it should be a good thing no?
Old January 19th, 2017, 08:21 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
aare bhaya,..
whatever,. whenever,... week later, month later,... year later,... or even decades later,... koi kisi ko kuchh padi hoti huyi nahin hai,.. Likh rewiew ya naa likh,....
naa, toh koi-kuchh atakata hai,... So ? take yr time and if possible in decades,...
abe unkil, tu apni post submit karne se pehle ek barr padha liya kar.