eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old May 5th, 2003, 09:40 AM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by nandini
wah wah jaise baaki sab to bada logical tha film mein bas yahi illogical baat nazar mein aayi kya

my favourite scene was when bhagya sri hurts her ankle...and salmaan khan puts malham with his eyes closed then she decides he is decent and trustworthy enuff to see my legs and salmaan khan gives her a grateful overwhelmed look......BIGGIE IS KA KOI SYMBOLIC MEANING HAI KYA
LOL

Symbolic meaning kya yaar, it just took Bhagyashri a while to figure out that Homo ka beta homo hi hoga na. As proved earlier, Salman (SalbhaaNd, actually) was Alok's son, who was a homo. Bhagyashri had nothing to fear. On the other hand, Laxmikant Berde (i just remembered that haraami's name ) never let SalbhaaNd touch him.

I also think Laxmikant Berde and Bhagyashri were having najayaaz taallukaats. Saala, he used to hold Bhagyashri or put his arm around her at every frigging chance he got. Bhagyashri took such a good care of him, bringing him food et al all the time. The most important thing which totally reveals Laxmikant's haraami-pana was the fact that he always carried a KELA in his pocket. And there were at least three occasions when Bhagyashri takes out the Kela from his pocket, holds it and smiles at him. Guys, you tell me, what the fuk a Kela stands for?? And what the fuk does it mean when a girl takes out the Kela from a mans pockets and holds it lovingly??????? In the second half of the movie, when Salman is working at the construction site, and Laxmi visits Alokh Nath's house, even Alok Nath, just before leaving the house touches the Kela in his pocket and asks 'Yeh Kya hai?' (with the same Ranjit waali kutti smile), and laxmi Kant responds by saying, "Sir, yeh emergency kay liye" But then we already know the Alok was a faggot

Why else would Laxmikant want SalbhaaNd and Bhagyashri to get married so badly??? I mean, this haraamkhore was more depressed and anxious than even salman khan, when things were not going smooth. He actually had it all planned. SalbhaaNd marries Bhagyashri, and Bhagyashri comes over to stay in his house. Ab SalbhaaNd toh roze subah se shaam tak Office kay liye nikal lega, aur yeh kameenay Laxmi kay pass vaisay bhi fulltime ghar ki entry aur exit ka pass tha. Idhar salman ghar kay baahar nikla, udhar Laxmi aur Bhagyashri chhat kay oopar dhinkchaak-dhinchaak! Actually, the 'Kabootar Ja Ja Ja' song would have been more appropriate this this stage. Bhagyashri and Laxmi looking at Salman driving away, singing 'Kabootar Ja Ja Ja' (I know this was a PJ )

Yaar, in the begining of the movie, Bhagyashri asks in that lulli voice of hers to Laxmi, "Kya maiN aapko Manohar Bhaiyya bula sakti hooN?". Laxmi gets such a sad look on his face when he hears the words 'Bhaiyya'. Merey ko toh tabhi se ich doubt ho gaya tha.

Come to think of it, the relationship between Salman and Bhagyashri was incestuous. Saala, the movie has been made by some really twisted fuks.

Last edited by Big-G; May 5th, 2003 at 09:47 AM.
Old May 5th, 2003, 09:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Angry

Salman = SalbhaaNd
Bhagyashri = Bhaag-Bh0sri (ki)
Old May 5th, 2003, 09:50 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Kyun be MPK par Phd thesis likh riyaa hai kyaa?

I did not see this movie.. I never liked romatic movies.. action (Suraksha-Mithun da)/music (Disco Dancer-Mithun Da)/Comedy (any kind)/ Sex (Any kind including the C grade "Prem Vaasna" kinds where they show nothing but are suggestive.. bachpan me utnaa hi access tha pai )
Old May 5th, 2003, 09:50 AM
nayasavera

LOL

Kyaa frustration hai !!!!

Yaar sab aise hi lagte hain puraani movies me. Watch Shahrukh dancing on 'Aisi deewangi dekhi nahin kabhi..'. in Deewana. You will have a good laugh.

Netra mentioned Biswajeet's name in her post. Well, the name itself brought a smile on my face.

Bharat Bhushan. Another haraami.. Never fails to me laugh.

Alok Nath is the biggest fukker but.
Old May 5th, 2003, 09:54 AM
Hasa Diga Eebowai

Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
babulog kuchh bhi bolo...even though the movie was full of sh*t, it was the best date at that time. koi bhi chhaavi is picture mein jaaneko taiyyaar ho jaati thi, without any extra maska, if you know what I mean. saala main to itni baar gaya, mangala theater ka doorman bhi mereko jaanne lag gaya tha.

but after all these years...great analysis biggie..this alok nath fukker absolutely sucks ass
Old May 5th, 2003, 11:53 AM
Senior eCharchan

Zen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Big-G
Shivsainik stole my word. Savera, Smarty and Zendu kay phool... this has nothing to do with perceptions changing over time. There were movies like Sharabi, QSQT, Karma, Tezaab, Amar Akbar Anthony etc. (and I am not talking about really good art movies like Ankush et al) in the fun movies category, made much before MPK, which might seem to have some old concepts when viewed today but yet they did not have the kind of hardcore chewtiya-pandi that MPK had. And it's not that the movie is that old either. For fuk's sake man, during what era of our civilization was it considered normal to display and let out your deepest sorrows by doing a MOONWALK in a mandir???

Yaar Zen, sahi bol raha hooN yaar, I never frikking liked this movie. But I remember that when this movie was running, overnight there were Salman Khan's springing up from everywhere. 75% of the guys in my school had Salman's hairstyle (including yours trule *blush*) Remember all those 'Friend' caps?? And they had those belts and jackets etc with the words 'No sorry, No thank you', 'Hota hai, hota hai' etc. (Yours truly never wore one of those, though).

The only other movie which brought about such a revolution amongst schoolkids was the movie 'Shiva'. Saala, for like 6 months every kid in the school had become absolutely fearless. We used to have fights with seniors, juniors, schools in the neighbourhood..... and the best part was that no one was afraid of anyone else. There were like 100s of Shivas everywhere. I loved this movie, I must add.
Timeless classics ke maamle me my vote goes to Gulzaar as a Director - Mausam, Namkeen, Koshish, Kitaab, Ijaazat, Aandhi, Parichay, Masoom, Machis, Meera .... I bet, koee see bhee movie uT-tha ke dekh lo, does not matter if it is a period drama like Meera or a kid's story like Kitaab or a political one like Machis ...

This man of many talents is gifted with the art of story telling and he does it so good!

GuruDatt bhee hai lekin uskee movies mere ko thoda dipress kar detee hai yaar! Sahib-Biwi aur Gulaam, Kaagaz ke phool etc ....
Old May 5th, 2003, 12:17 PM
Senior eCharchan

baapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Zen
Timeless classics
latest Filhaal
SABKO HAI PATAAAAAA............
Old May 5th, 2003, 08:29 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Do we have anyone here knowledgeable in Gems?
I wish to know about GOMED or GOMEDAK ... what is the english term ... is it called Garnet ... color ... is it precious or semi precisou stone ... is it very expensive or not ... appreciated!

What is RATI 4.25 ... could it be weight in grams or something?
appreciated!

Last Sunday, a Pandit in temple recommended for my son to wear it on a ring to be able to control his temper ... last week school headmaster ka phone aaya ke class mein male teacher ko almost jappad marra mere baap ne ...
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!

Last edited by tantric_yogi; May 5th, 2003 at 08:31 PM.
Old May 5th, 2003, 09:42 PM
Atarangi Echarchan

viruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by tantric_yogi
What is RATI 4.25 ... could it be weight in grams or something?

Tantrik,
u r rite RATI 4.25 is weight of that GEM. but if someone asked you to purchase of 4.25 RATI pls. take care of purchasing of same weight..
Old May 6th, 2003, 12:04 AM
Senior eCharchan

ShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Big-G
The only other movie which brought about such a revolution amongst schoolkids was the movie 'Shiva'. Saala, for like 6 months every kid in the school had become absolutely fearless. We used to have fights with seniors, juniors, schools in the neighbourhood..... and the best part was that no one was afraid of anyone else. There were like 100s of Shivas everywhere. I loved this movie, I must add.

Wa same taste here . another moview which you don't find gandoo after 20 years from now also.

Shiva was really great movie.....With minimal fight *scenes* but with maximum action . Infact I love all movies of Ram Gopal Verma except "Daaaaaaaaaud". That man gives something new and exciting to watch in every movie. I am eagely waiting for Bhoot.

Another example to add to my list is Sholay. Sala 1000 bar dekho, 1001 bar koi dikhayega to bhi miss nahi karoge.

Lekin sala Sholay or MPK ka comparison bhi nahi karna chahiye. Ye to Sachin aur Shahid Afridi ke comparison ke barabar ho gaya.
Old May 6th, 2003, 12:29 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by viruss
Tantrik,
u r rite RATI 4.25 is weight of that GEM. but if someone asked you to purchase of 4.25 RATI pls. take care of purchasing of same weight..
Ok bhaYa so how many grams or carats is 4.25 Rati?

Aur yeh Gomed ka angrezi mein ke bole
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old May 6th, 2003, 12:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

baapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by ShivSainik
all movies of Ram Gopal Verma except "Daaaaaaaaaud".

JUNGLE

Old May 6th, 2003, 12:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by tantric_yogi

Aur yeh Gomed ka angrezi mein ke bole
Hassonite bole bhaya

aur gomed ke chakker main na hi pado to sahi hai kyonki sometimes these stones have bad effects too so test it first

for peace of mind try Rudraksh ( five faced one )

ll be lot cheaper and effective and harmless( no side effects )

Old May 6th, 2003, 01:23 PM
Senior eCharchan

big-G
woh truck driver ka panga kya tha

aur tere berde ka hizroN se dosti rakhna aur usko bhi KELA dena

kaisa aadmi tha tera hero salbhanD seema jo dena chahti thi uss se door bhagta tha bhagyashri jo dikhana chahti thi uski dekhta tak nahin tha ... phir bhi uske baap ke pair pakad ke ro raha tha ki apne paas rakh lo ... chakkar kya tha

baad main alok nath ne paise kyon maange uska kya meaning tha ye samajh main nahin aaya
Old May 6th, 2003, 01:33 PM
Senior eCharchan

Yaar Bapu, that is very clear man. A laborer during that time earned like 10 rupees per day. By that rate SalbhaaNd would have made at the most, 600 rupees. But the fukker manages to make 2,000. Of course, he was giving some special services to Harish patel.

Sala, us movie meiN lagta hai sirf Ajit Vachchhani aur uskay bachchay Jeevan and Seema hi sabse achchay insaan the

SalbhaaNd saala kabootar ho bhi hamesha peechhay se pakadta tha.... proper gandu tha woh toh...

Remember Alok Nath's dialogue, "Dekha kaisey CHUBHTA hai na yeh savaal?" ... he really stresses the work 'CHUBHTA' with that same kutti look in his eyes.