eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old February 1st, 2003, 08:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy houston...we have a situation here....

guys space shuttle columbia has crashed...indian born kalpana chawala was amongst the crew member.....she was one the indians that i always loved and was poud abt...my heart cries for her
the scene of crashing is so disturbing for ki bas

imp details..

- shuttle crashed 7 minutes before landing

- cause- bug in dehumidifier system

- speed while hovering was 170 NM /sec

- broke down into two pieces before crashing

- THERE IS NO EMERGENCY ESCAPE POD IN SHUTTLE

- i think it was sixteen day mission

- the launch of the shuttle was delayed because of some bug in some system...but NASA says that the system worked just fine during the mission...

i know it will be crazy for me to think this....but i just hope and pray that the crew is safe and specially kalpana

p.s- sorry smarty pai....cudnt help myself from posting another thread....the scene on TV was so disturbing that a tear rooled down my cheak.....
Old February 1st, 2003, 08:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute
i still remember reading out articles related to kalpana chawala in our daily assembly session is school when she was selected for the first space mission
Old February 1st, 2003, 09:00 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
yaar vyomy.. I am watching it here on MSNBC and the video shows it breaking apart
Old February 1st, 2003, 09:06 AM
the voice of reason

vakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the rough
this is very sad. at the last moment too. it must be terrible for the relatives waiting for their loved ones to land.
Old February 1st, 2003, 09:24 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by GpeL
yaar vyomy.. I am watching it here on MSNBC and the video shows it breaking apart
pelu pai..ne news/status of crew members

vakil babu...imagine in the sense that they can actually see the thing coming from the sky like a meteor...with smoke trail and debris falling....god...give their family members n dear onez courage n power to come out of this heart-breaking scene
Old February 1st, 2003, 10:34 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute
I was following the shuttle experiments and there had been some problem with the temperatture maintenance system . THough no sign of panic then , I guess really something was wrong

God Bless the Souls ..

JAI
Old February 1st, 2003, 01:53 PM
Senior eCharchan

Zen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to all
Program director's statement -

"This is a passion for us, we know there are risks involved and deadly consiquesces, we must count on each other to do it right and follow the procedures, so we have a professional and emotional dependency! we express our sadness."

These guys are a bread apart!!
Old February 2nd, 2003, 03:05 AM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb She wanted to die in space

'Kalpana wanted to die in space'

Suleman Din in New York | February 02, 2003 11:42 IST

Kalpana Chawla's family has gathered at her home in Houston, Texas, to mourn her death in the Columbia space shuttle explosion.

Her cousin and sole relative in the United States, Girish Chawla, said the family is slowly accepting she is gone.

'I am shocked, stunned,' Girish told The Atlanta-Constitution Journal. 'She was a very determined person. She was totally dedicated to her profession.'

Girish's wife, Harvinder Gill, said her husband had left their home in Alpharetta, Georgia, to fly out to Houston only a few hours after the incident.

Old February 2nd, 2003, 10:59 AM
Banned

Lovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to behold
Call me the whackiest wuss on earth if you like ,but I am soulfully speaking from the North West corner of my heart , that I have never ever before in my life heard of a more Sexy Death of anyone in the entire history of mankind

I have always thought of the way I would like to die and I always was of the opinion that I want a Sexy Death for myself and till now I really couldn't think of anything more sexy .

What a death it was folks The entire world watched it on screen .What a death it was folks , the most discussed death so far .What a death it was folks so silent so suave and sudden and subtle and sophisticated and yet so slippery , that it didnt even allowed the deceased to know anything about it .What a marvellous ,memorable death

I honestly wish that when I die , I too am watched on the screen by the whole world .