eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old January 8th, 2002, 11:40 PM
Banned

manohar440440 is on a distinguished road
THINGS COMMON IN "K3G" and "HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN"

PEOPLE ARE UNDER ESTIMATING K3G SO MUCH.
YAAR I THINK THIS IS NOT FAIR AB ITNI BURI TARAH BHI IS FILM KO NA JHUTLAO I THINK THIS IS NOT FAIR WITH THOSE PEOPLE WHO MAKE A FILM BY TAKING SOOOOOOOOO MUCH TENSIONS AND BY DOING REALLY HARD WORK AND U PEOPLE SAY NOTHING TO THEIR PRODUCT JUST DUE TO SOME MINOR FLAWS IN THE FILM.
AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED I THINK THAT K3G(KABHI KHUSHI KABHI GHAM) HAS THE SAME PROBLEMS AS WITH THE RAJSHREE'S "HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN"
AFTER HUM AAP KAY HAIN KAUN EVERYONE WAS EXPECTING SOME THING OUT OF THIS WORLD FROM SURAJ BARJATYA , THIS WAS THE CASE WITH KARAN AFTER KKHH.
AND ANOTHER THINK COMMON IN K3G AND "HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN" THAT HALF OF THE BOTH FILMS I.E. THE FIRST HALF OF BOTH OF THE FILMS WAS 10 TIMES BETTER THEN KKHH AND HAKHK AND THEIR FIRST HALF WAS SOOOO EXCITING, SO BEAUTIFUL, SO INTERESTING AND SO ENTERTAINING JIS KI MISAAL HINDI CINEMA KI KISI AUR FILM MAIN NAHIN MILTI AND IN FIRST HALF BOTH DIRECTORS KARAN JOHAR AND SURAJ BARJATYA REALLY DID VERY BETTER WORH THEN HAKHK AND KKHH, BUT AGAIN ANOTHER COMMON FACTOR WAS THAT THAT IN SECOND HALF (OF K3G AND HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN) BOTH DIRECTORS MADE THEIR FILMS SOOOO SLOW, SO DEPRESSING AND UNNECESSARILY EMOTIONAL THAT FIRST HALF MAI KIA GAYA UN KA SARA EXCEPTIONAL AUR INTEHAI ZABARDAST KAAM DE VALUE HO GAYA, I THINK SECOND HALF WAS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH BOTH OF THE FILMS.
BUT ANYHOW K3G IS NOT THAT BAD THAT U UNDERESTIMATE IT SO MUCH, THEIK THAAK FILM HAI...
WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT IT, AM I WRONG OR RIGHT, AND ALSO TELL ME ABOUT MY COMPARISAN BETWEEN K3G AND HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN'S PROBLEM
I AM WAITING
Old January 10th, 2002, 09:12 AM
Banned

Re: THINGS COMMON IN "K3G" and "HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN"

Quote:
Originally posted by manohar440440
YAAR I THINK THIS IS NOT FAIR AB ITNI BURI TARAH BHI IS FILM KO NA JHUTLAO I THINK THIS IS NOT FAIR WITH THOSE PEOPLE WHO MAKE A FILM BY TAKING SOOOOOOOOO MUCH TENSIONS AND BY DOING REALLY HARD WORK AND U PEOPLE SAY NOTHING TO THEIR PRODUCT JUST DUE TO SOME MINOR FLAWS IN THE FILM.
AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED I THINK THAT K3G(KABHI KHUSHI KABHI GHAM) HAS THE SAME PROBLEMS AS WITH THE RAJSHREE'S "HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN"
AFTER HUM AAP KAY HAIN KAUN EVERYONE WAS EXPECTING SOME THING OUT OF THIS WORLD FROM SURAJ BARJATYA , THIS WAS THE CASE WITH KARAN AFTER KKHH.
AND ANOTHER THINK COMMON IN K3G AND "HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN" THAT HALF OF THE BOTH FILMS I.E. THE FIRST HALF OF BOTH OF THE FILMS WAS 10 TIMES BETTER THEN KKHH AND HAKHK AND THEIR FIRST HALF WAS SOOOO EXCITING, SO BEAUTIFUL, SO INTERESTING AND SO ENTERTAINING JIS KI MISAAL HINDI CINEMA KI KISI AUR FILM MAIN NAHIN MILTI AND IN FIRST HALF BOTH DIRECTORS KARAN JOHAR AND SURAJ BARJATYA REALLY DID VERY BETTER WORH THEN HAKHK AND KKHH, BUT AGAIN ANOTHER COMMON FACTOR WAS THAT THAT IN SECOND HALF (OF K3G AND HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN) BOTH DIRECTORS MADE THEIR FILMS SOOOO SLOW, SO DEPRESSING AND UNNECESSARILY EMOTIONAL THAT FIRST HALF MAI KIA GAYA UN KA SARA EXCEPTIONAL AUR INTEHAI ZABARDAST KAAM DE VALUE HO GAYA, I THINK SECOND HALF WAS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH BOTH OF THE FILMS.
BUT ANYHOW K3G IS NOT THAT BAD THAT U UNDERESTIMATE IT SO MUCH, THEIK THAAK FILM HAI...
WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT IT, AM I WRONG OR RIGHT, AND ALSO TELL ME ABOUT MY COMPARISAN BETWEEN K3G AND HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN'S PROBLEM
I AM WAITING
please answer the above post
Old January 10th, 2002, 09:20 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Please turn off capslock
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old January 10th, 2002, 09:25 AM
Senior eCharchan

BlrBoy is on a distinguished road
After seeing some really wonderful tamil movies.. I think K3G and HSSH are all balls..
Old January 10th, 2002, 09:33 AM
Aaapka Dost

Rahul will become famous soon enoughRahul will become famous soon enough
Red face Really........

Quote:
Originally posted by BlrBoy
After seeing some really wonderful tamil movies.. I think K3G and HSSH are all balls..
I know now you are going to bring compair between Hindi and tamil, for once if you have not noted, this thread started for compair the two Hindi movies.
Old January 10th, 2002, 09:39 AM
Senior eCharchan

BlrBoy is on a distinguished road
Re: Really........

Quote:
Originally posted by Rahul

I know now you are going to bring compair between Hindi and tamil, for once if you have not noted, this thread started for compair the two Hindi movies.
Thank you for pointing... I was just airing my view.... if you noticed my reply.. i said THEY ARE ALL BALLS.. in that sense i have compared and found both are balls.. you need any further clarification... Dude..
Old January 10th, 2002, 09:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
I AM WAITING
wow manohar your analysis are very good and interesting i felt the same by watching both films , during the first half of both k3g and hssh i was feeling so much excited and i was thinking that is say ziyada acchi film kabhi nahi ban sakti, but juun juun waqat guzarta gaya aur 2nd half aaya aur rona dhona & unnecessarily emotional scenes aaye to i change my thinking, but i admit that first half of both of these films are exceptionally superb. but in my opinion hssh main k3g say ziyada rona dhona tha. the only problem i saw in k3g was very week script, firstly amitabh was sooo open minded and kind and liberal that he dances with sexy models , his wife and with srk and overall was a friend daddy, but when srk ask for kajol and get married he becomes a typical rudest and dtricist father for no reason, but in the end he again becomes a frank and soooo kind father again for no reason.

but anyhow both films were super hits .
Old January 10th, 2002, 09:49 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Manohar replying to Manohar ?
And did somebody notice his signature ?
Gay Sex ? Ye kya ho raha hai ? GPEL bhai ................
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old January 10th, 2002, 09:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by dirty
Manohar replying to Manohar ?
And did somebody notice his signature ?
Gay Sex ? Ye kya ho raha hai ? GPEL bhai ................
yes i am answering to myself because no one was answering my question so i did it myself ..any objection kabhi kabhi khud say baat karna aacha lagta hai, and gay sex is my quote & a funny statement which i share with my buddies.. any objection?
now please answer my first post that is things common in k3g and hssh
Old January 10th, 2002, 10:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
I AM WAITING
please answer my question
Old January 10th, 2002, 10:12 AM
Super eCharchan

Re: Re: THINGS COMMON IN "K3G" and "HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN"

Quote:

please answer my question
please answer it yourself as you are good in answering to your self......
Gay sex ? very funny !
Do you also have sex with yourself ?
Old January 10th, 2002, 10:20 AM
Banned

Re: Re: Re: THINGS COMMON IN "K3G" and "HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN"

Quote:
Originally posted by dirty

please answer it yourself as you are good in answering to your self......
Gay sex ? very funny !
Do you also have sex with yourself ?
ha ha bara taiz aur chaalak hai tu dirty khoob meri baat pakri hai
Old January 10th, 2002, 12:30 PM
Senior eCharchan

baapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: THINGS COMMON IN "K3G" and "HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN"

Quote:

ha ha bara taiz aur chaalak hai tu dirty khoob meri baat pakri hai

achchha hai baat hi pakdi
warna iska bhi signature change ho jaata kal

SABKO HAI PATAAAAAA............
Old January 10th, 2002, 01:35 PM
Super eCharchan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: THINGS COMMON IN "K3G" and "HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN"

Quote:
Originally posted by baapji

achchha hai baat hi pakdi
warna iska bhi signature change ho jaata kal

abe pagal hai kya mere pass nahin hai kya jo kisi aur ka pakdoonga ?
Old January 10th, 2002, 02:18 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Please post again with CAPS lock OFF

and we can then try to answer you