eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Science and Technology > Technology

Notices

Technology Discuss all things technology that dont fit in the Computing forum...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 4th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Support Request: Need help with music system integration

Here's the issue. In my living room, I have a 7.2 home theater system. It's an Integra 30.2 DTR with multiple HDMI inputs. The system upstairs has a powered Zone 2. I connected it to a splitter and created 6 zones. I can stream music through the entire house and pool area.

I have a home theater downstairs with 7.2 receiver (denon). It is not connected to the system upstairs.

I wanted to know if there is a way to stream music to BOTH systems simultaneously, without phishing wires through walls. I've tried connecting Apple TVs to both systems. However, I can't stream music to both systems. Somebody said Google Chromecast would work.

Does anybody have any suggestions?