eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Religion

Notices

Religion All religion related discussions...

Old October 3rd, 2009, 10:09 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Offering and prayers to honor Shanibaba ... Tantric Style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post

Premiji ... I did really found them on the net ... photo-shopped them ... cropped the photos and posted for Rakhiji's benefit.

So much efforts ... thanks indeed .. will be beneficial to all concerned ... much better than pointing someone needy to "astrosomething" ....
Old October 3rd, 2009, 03:12 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Use of Ingredients in our Hindu Rituals and Prayers ...

Premiji ... I am sorry but intention was really to let you learn for yourself first ... otherwise I did offer you whatever little I know that is if you were to have gotten stuck.

This one is to appease Shanibaba ... Cone>drop of mustard oil>drop of honey>pinch of brown sugar>piece of black thread>pod of elayachi>cloves>fill remaining with havan samigri>black daal>onion seeds ... Cajun smething as per Chitralaji>spray of red powder (kumkum?)>too much sweet no good for Shanibaba but if you have some sweets ... I had pack of Kaju Katli in ref ... just a bit> camphor>TAKE ALL PRECAUTIONS AS IS ALWAYS WITH FIRE>match>Mantra>and FORGET! DONE!

For donation ... removing all Shani related negative energies from your home: Saturday>any kind of container>black daal>onion seeds>piece of black thread>coin ... whatever you can>pour over it mustard oil>after prayer throw the contents under a tree (outside on street) along with all the negativity from your home>leave in peace>forget>later ... a needy picks up the coin! DONE!

Disclaimer ... this is all in the spirit of fun ... I know shit! One must visit nearest Brahmin or Pundit or qualified keepers of our religion ... that is if you take this horoscopes or prayers business seriously. I am not qualified, just having fun.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!

Last edited by tantric_yogi; October 3rd, 2009 at 09:09 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2009, 06:54 PM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Use of Ingredients in our Hindu Rituals and Prayers ...

Arent you a real sweet TantricJi. Thanks a ton for the offering on my behalf. Appreciate it.
Old October 5th, 2009, 09:25 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Use of Ingredients in our Hindu Rituals and Prayers ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Premiji ... I am sorry but intention was really to let you learn for yourself first ... otherwise I did offer you whatever little I know that is if you were to have gotten stuck.

And thanks for that...........

This one is to appease Shanibaba ... Cone>drop of mustard oil>drop of honey>pinch of brown sugar>piece of black thread>pod of elayachi>cloves>fill remaining with havan samigri>black daal>onion seeds ... Cajun smething as per Chitralaji>spray of red powder (kumkum?)>too much sweet no good for Shanibaba but if you have some sweets ... I had pack of Kaju Katli in ref ... just a bit> camphor>TAKE ALL PRECAUTIONS AS IS ALWAYS WITH FIRE>match>Mantra>and FORGET! DONE!

For donation ... removing all Shani related negative energies from your home: Saturday>any kind of container>black daal>onion seeds>piece of black thread>coin ... whatever you can>pour over it mustard oil>after prayer throw the contents under a tree (outside on street) along with all the negativity from your home>leave in peace>forget>later ... a needy picks up the coin! DONE!

Disclaimer ... this is all in the spirit of fun ... I know shit! One must visit nearest Brahmin or Pundit or qualified keepers of our religion ... that is if you take this horoscopes or prayers business seriously. I am not qualified, just having fun.
will be helpful to many.... thanks again yogiji for taking time to share.