eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Religion

Notices

Religion All religion related discussions...

Old July 28th, 2009, 11:13 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Use of Ingredients in our Hindu Rituals and Prayers ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Gay logon ko gayness hi dikhega... apun ko toh A(i)sh dikhi
... wo (aish) bhi gay hai!!!

Old July 28th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
... wo (aish) bhi gay hai!!!
Aish gay hai... good... then it will work out fine... I will invite her home

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old July 29th, 2009, 08:37 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
I will check with mom.
Rakhiji ... thanks ... I will appreciate very much. I checked ... I got two ... one from prayers at home, other when I visited Shirdi for the first time and bought pooja thali ... now I buy just the flowers. Please do ask your ma. Grateful to you.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old July 30th, 2009, 12:18 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Use of Ingredients in our Hindu Rituals and Prayers ...

Rekhaji ... any news? I am very sorry to be a pain but I don't know whom to turn to.

Old July 30th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Rekhaji ... any news? I am very sorry to be a pain but I don't know whom to turn to.
When in doubt...turn to god...
break the coconut jogi jee... breaking coconut is auspicious... par ab tak to kharaab ho gaya hoga...

Old July 30th, 2009, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
When in doubt...turn to god...
break the coconut jogi jee... breaking coconut is auspicious... par ab tak to kharaab ho gaya hoga...
Kharab ... I didn't know coconut gets spoiled? It gets dry ... water evaporates ... noh? Now you are giving me fresh worries ... Chitralaji.

Where from came so many smileys? Sutradarji got drunk or something? He never does anything without consulting hundred pandits first ... smileys were not here just a day or two ago. I have never seen him do something so quick. What happened?

Old July 30th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Clown Prince

Quote:
Kharab ... I didn't know coconut gets spoiled? It gets dry ... water evaporates ... noh? Now you are giving me fresh worries ... Chitralaji.

Where from came so many smileys? Sutradarji got drunk or something? He never does anything without consulting hundred pandits first ... smileys were not here just a day or two ago. I have never seen him do something so quick. What happened?

I have seen bad coconuts.... sometimes a sapling germinates inside too... making it smell like coconut oil... botanists can throw more light... don't think water can evaporate from closed shell... it might get used by the saplings...

Old July 30th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tanrichgaya pai, what did you do... we asked you to throw them away in a river... and you go and break it over somebody's head

Quote:
Man charged with attacking roommate with coconut

16 mins ago

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. – Authorities said a West Palm Beach man trying to get money from his roommate hit him with a coconut, a porcelain bowl and a wooden carving. The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office reported that the 44-year-old man was charged with robbery with a weapon and false imprisonment after Saturday's attack. The roommate eventually got away and called for help.

Deputies reported finding the man riding a bicycle near the home. They say he smelled like alcohol and appeared to be drunk.

He was being held on $4,000 bail.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old July 30th, 2009, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Tanrichgaya pai, what did you do... we asked you to throw them away in a river... and you go and break it over somebody's head
I can think only of meself ... I will have to ask someone to do the honors.

edit/add ... Just kidding.

Chitralaji ... I like your suggestion ... Lets wait for granny's. I have great respect for women cause they are the DaVinci Code of spirituality. Women are it. It is in them. They are it. They don't feel it, they cant admit being it, nor find the words to describe it is not their fault. Because they are born with it and surrounded with it 24/7 ... so much so that they become oblivious to the fact that they are the it of our Hindu spirituality.

BhaYa ... I am strictly into metaphysics of it all. There is much much more to it than just symbolic. Abstract of symbolism (symbolism of abstraction) ... our religion ... astounding ... depthless. More you think you know ... more confusing it gets. I like to believe ... a coconut is not merely a symbol ... more to it than that ... you just need to dig deeper. Thousands of years of knowledge gap doesn't make it any easier ... what we consider to be mere symbols contain powerful forces within. Metaphysics of it all boggles the mind.

So ... and since ... I cannot take to jungles to find a Yogi or a Tantric who has the knowledge and willing to share it ... I keep reading our philosopher Landyabhai's long excruciatingly painful posts ... each post ... each sentence ... each word ... trying to find the word which may have in it the hidden meaning of it all. Zilch ... so far. I wait. I wait ... and wait ... and wait for Landyabhai to spill the beans. I wait.

Just kiding.

Old September 2nd, 2009, 12:45 AM

Smile Re: Use of Ingredients in our Hindu Rituals and Prayers ...

Okay ... decided to do it ... two ... Shirdi nariyal and left-over nariyal from prayers at home ... both 5 or 6 years old.

Broke them both.

One from shirdi was kept in prayer room all the while was all discolored, dry but looking and smelling very very fresh. So fresh that no hesitation in using it in cooking ... not that I know of any food where you add dried coconuts as condiment.

Other from prayers at home but not kept in prayer room ... bought in Jummritalaiya here in UP ... not so much discolored ... still almost creamy white but full of fungus like black spots ... bad rotten smell.

Doesn't prove anything ... but I intend to buy four from same batch for further experiment ... keep two in prayer room and two outside ... may prove something in six months. Not that I need any proofs. I know. I believe.

Rakhiji ... thanks. I appreciate.

Old September 2nd, 2009, 08:06 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Doesn't prove anything ... but I intend to buy four from same batch for further experiment ... keep two in prayer room and two outside ... may prove something in six months. Not that I need any proofs. I know. I believe.
Come to think of it, maybe it does prove something TantricJi. I say this because of the below two reasons:

1. The good one which still looks fresh denotes this: You have reached the goal of seeking a pure soul, untouched by the corruptions of this world. (same concept as the fresh coconut. It is considered sacred because the coconut water and the white coconut is untouched by humans. Only by breaking that outer layer of the coconut (jealousy, selfishness etc) can you reach the sweet waters (nirvana).

2. The rotten one from Jummritalaiya: You have broken the coconut destroying the evil!!!!

Either way, it has to be broken....What say?

Old September 2nd, 2009, 10:13 AM
Clown Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Come to think of it, maybe it does prove something TantricJi. I say this because of the below two reasons:

1. The good one which still looks fresh denotes this: You have reached the goal of seeking a pure soul, untouched by the corruptions of this world. (same concept as the fresh coconut. It is considered sacred because the coconut water and the white coconut is untouched by humans. Only by breaking that outer layer of the coconut (jealousy, selfishness etc) can you reach the sweet waters (nirvana).

2. The rotten one from Jummritalaiya: You have broken the coconut destroying the evil!!!!

Either way, it has to be broken....What say?

Or it may be just the other way round.... since both were pooja coconuts and one was kept near idols and one outside.... now it is very much possible that Jogijee goes to his pooja room with clean heart and no negativity...so it gave the naariyal no channce to absorb or soak in the negativity from him and leaving him pure.... while outside Jogijee could be his worldly self and could be sending out some negative energy which could be absorbed by the naariyal... which explains fungus and spoil....

Not that I believe in it but just following the logic.....

Old October 2nd, 2009, 03:36 AM

Rakhiji ... I have some more photos to post ...

Last edited by tantric_yogi; October 2nd, 2009 at 07:09 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2009, 05:27 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you TantricJi. Appreciate your efforts. It has been very helpful indeed.
Old October 2nd, 2009, 09:22 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I found following photos on few websites .
FEW websites.... FEW...... how all your FEW websites have the same table cloth, background and camera lighting and angles and writing on the paper. tell me how.....

Is that you trying to act smart in front of poor us... yogi ji, paintbrushing oil's bottle for the brand and pricetag........ Is that your hand in the picture.