eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Religion

Notices

Religion All religion related discussions...

Old November 8th, 2008, 10:59 PM
Junior eCharchan

urmanca is on a distinguished road
Re: Is Islam angry child (Corrupted form) of Hinduism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Ha ha ha ha we all know what is inside that Kaaba of yours - a Shiv Ling!!
Is that supposed to be a sertious answer from a matuure sensible sane person?

MIILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN INSIDE THE KAABA. IN RARE INSTANCES THE INSIDE IHAS ALSO BEEN SHOWN ON LIVE TV. THERE IS NOTHIN, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING INSIDE THE KAABA . IT IS AN EMPTY ROOM.
Old November 8th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Common... just laughing and joking at him is very crude and disrespectful.

I would like to welcome Urmica tai (pai?) to our discussion board here. He has explained some issues nicely and very politely and maybe he can answer many of our doubts in the same vein, in the future. Please say you will... as we do have quite a few questions on the religion of peace.
Many thanks for yopur sensible mature attitude. reflects very well on yourself, your parents , and your upbeinging. Please accpet my thanks, gratitude anmd appreciation'

I will be only too pleased to answer and clarify any questions to the best of my ability, either here or in a private email

My warm regards
Old November 8th, 2008, 11:05 PM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2gud View Post
White comprises of all colors in light, otherwise it won't be "white", and black means absence of any colored light... thus absence of white automatically means black...

not your fault, though... you know why!

Many thanks for your attempt to educate me

What then are the other PRIMARY colours like RED, BLUE, YELLOW. They are NOn white. So are they BLACK? please enlighten me oh wise and learned one

And i will welcome more such instances of your deep insight and knowledge
Old November 8th, 2008, 11:05 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmanca View Post
Is that supposed to be a sertious answer from a matuure sensible sane person?

MIILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN INSIDE THE KAABA. IN RARE INSTANCES THE INSIDE IHAS ALSO BEEN SHOWN ON LIVE TV. THERE IS NOTHIN, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING INSIDE THE KAABA . IT IS AN EMPTY ROOM.
I believe that is or was a Shiv Ling inside that room. All those stories about the kabaa are science fiction to keep people faithful to Islam. If you look inside Taj Mahal - there are many rooms not allowed to be opened - then you will realise that too was built on top of a Hindu temple.

Okay, now I said it very seriously. Hope I am sounding mature now
Old November 9th, 2008, 04:12 AM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
I believe that is or was a Shiv Ling inside that room. All those stories about the kabaa are science fiction to keep people faithful to Islam. If you look inside Taj Mahal - there are many rooms not allowed to be opened - then you will realise that too was built on top of a Hindu temple.

Okay, now I said it very seriously. Hope I am sounding mature now

There are No rooms or partitions inside the Kaaba It is just four walls with space inside. There are NO doors or passages. And it is NOT science fiction. As I have said Millions of people have seen it.

All religions teach tolerance and understanding and peace. WHY be antagonostic or rude or abusive to others viewpoints. Isthat demoracy or civilzed behavour or humanity?

By the way what is the mission of echarcha? is it a forum for indians or for espouing violoence and hatred and ONLY propagating ONE viewpoint

Thank you for your patience
Old November 9th, 2008, 04:12 AM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Many thanks for your attempt to educate me

What then are the other PRIMARY colours like RED, BLUE, YELLOW. They are NOn white. So are they BLACK? please enlighten me oh wise and learned one

And i will welcome more such instances of your deep insight and knowledge
You still didn't get it, did you?! Not your fault though

White is not a color, just like black isn't one. White light emerges when all the colors in spectrum combine with none of them dominating the other. So absence of white can't represent any particular color but absence of all of them - meaning black.

Now don't come back without reading this - White is not a color!

I quote for you and others from the above science article:

When all the wavelengths of the visible light spectrum strike your eye at the same time, white is perceived. The sensation of white is not the result of a single color of light. Rather, the sensation of white is the result of a mixture of two or more colors of light. Thus, visible light - the mix of ROYGBIV - is sometimes referred to as white light. Technically speaking, white is not a color at all - at least not in the sense that there is a light wave with a wavelength which is characteristic of white. Rather, white is the combination of all the colors of the visible light spectrum. If all the wavelengths of the visible light spectrum give the appearance of white, then none of the wavelengths would lead to the appearance of black. Once more, black is not actually a color. Technically speaking, black is merely the absence of the wavelengths of the visible light spectrum. So when you are in a room with no lights and everything around you appears black, it means that there are no wavelengths of visible light striking your eye as you sight at the surroundings.

Now if you say Islam is anti-science or doesn't follow science, I am not going to debate with you...
Old November 9th, 2008, 04:22 AM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2gud View Post
You still didn't get it, did you?! Not your fault though

White is not a color, just like black isn't one. White light emerges when all the colors in spectrum combine with none of them dominating the other. So absence of white can't represent any particular color but absence of all of them - meaning black.

Now don't come back without reading this - White is not a color!

I quote for you and others from the above science article:

When all the wavelengths of the visible light spectrum strike your eye at the same time, white is perceived. The sensation of white is not the result of a single color of light. Rather, the sensation of white is the result of a mixture of two or more colors of light. Thus, visible light - the mix of ROYGBIV - is sometimes referred to as white light. Technically speaking, white is not a color at all - at least not in the sense that there is a light wave with a wavelength which is characteristic of white. Rather, white is the combination of all the colors of the visible light spectrum. If all the wavelengths of the visible light spectrum give the appearance of white, then none of the wavelengths would lead to the appearance of black. Once more, black is not actually a color. Technically speaking, black is merely the absence of the wavelengths of the visible light spectrum. So when you are in a room with no lights and everything around you appears black, it means that there are no wavelengths of visible light striking your eye as you sight at the surroundings.

Now if you say Islam is anti-science or doesn't follow science, I am not going to debate with you...

I agree but it seems you did not bother to read the ORIGINAL statement whhich said ""NON WHITE, THEREFORE BLACK"

So Green is NON white, yellow is NON white, Orange is Non white, Purple is NON white . Are ALL of them BLACK?

If u think so, it is ur intellect

And please do not ever understimate or be abusive. It does not reflect well on upon yourself, your family, beliefs or upbringing. I have a degree in Physics and an am a MBA and have worked as a country Manager in one of the ten largest organizations in the world

ANY forum is meant to share views, understand others, have a mature discussion within limitys of patience, tolerance and good behaviour

Old November 9th, 2008, 06:20 AM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree but it seems you did not bother to read the ORIGINAL statement whhich said ""NON WHITE, THEREFORE BLACK"

So Green is NON white, yellow is NON white, Orange is Non white, Purple is NON white . Are ALL of them BLACK?

If u think so, it is ur intellect

And please do not ever understimate or be abusive. It does not reflect well on upon yourself, your family, beliefs or upbringing. I have a degree in Physics and an am a MBA and have worked as a country Manager in one of the ten largest organizations in the world

ANY forum is meant to share views, understand others, have a mature discussion within limitys of patience, tolerance and good behaviour

urmanca, that was not what I meant. To me you are just another anonymous id, I know my statements won't hurt you personally or in realy life. So allow me that liberty, which by the way, I extend to you too. It is just my way of engaging in a conversation. It matters me a zilch what you are in real life as we are here for an anonymous debate and sharing of ideas. And I don't think it is necessary for you to know what I am in real life either, even if it does matter to you.

You talk of patience, tolerance and good behavior - but Islam teaches anything other than that - don't mistake me when I say that, but all I see is that all extremists and terrorists justify their doings by quoting verses from Quran - which all muslims through out the world take as word from God. So for me there is no one like a moderate muslim as all muslims justify Quran in some or other way. May be you need to view my reaction in that sense.

Now coming to the topic, you interpret Ashwet as non-white and I take it as absence of white - that is black. To each his own.
Old November 9th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Is Islam angry child (Corrupted form) of Hinduism?

Quote:
There are No rooms or partitions inside the Kaaba It is just four walls with space inside. There are NO doors or passages. And it is NOT science fiction. As I have said Millions of people have seen it.

All religions teach tolerance and understanding and peace. WHY be antagonostic or rude or abusive to others viewpoints. Isthat demoracy or civilzed behavour or humanity?

By the way what is the mission of echarcha? is it a forum for indians or for espouing violoence and hatred and ONLY propagating ONE viewpoint

Before you question the motive of echarcha.com you need to learn what is 'freedom of speech' - a concept very alien to folks from Middle East and elsewhere who bow down 5 times a day towards Mecca!

So first understand that we are not a namby pamby 'lets all sing Qiumbaya together' type of a sugary sweet site. If you want very 'oh we are all so nice' type of gay love fest, this is the wrong site.

We get to talk here what we feel. If you feel the Kaba is what you claim it to be, great! Good for you. But you CANNOT force me to believe what it really is. Thats called freedom. And yes we are not from Saudi Arabia which is so fucking tolerant of other religions. They are so shit scared that the world will discover what is inside that Kabaa, that they dont allow non Muslims to enter Mecca and Median Goes to tell a lot about how insecure all of you are.

As for our Hindu temples, you are welcome to visit anytime We are 'tolerant' dude!