eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old October 2nd, 2002, 12:14 PM
Senior eCharchan

SimpleHuman will become famous soon enough
I admire Ghandi for one fact that he had guts to do things!!! Aaj ki taarik me Mahatma banne ka sooch ke hi Phat jaati hai...

I dont know or either want to comment on his policies... but I think he has done more good then what bad our F**** Netas doing today

My god rest his soul in peace!

---Not Me!
Old October 2nd, 2002, 12:36 PM
Aaapka Dost

Rahul will become famous soon enoughRahul will become famous soon enough
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by YedaAnna

tereko to pehle maarooonga main...mai ek paaon hawai jaahaz mein rakh ke baitha hoon aur tu hai ki mereko CDs hee nahi bheja... dekh liya re..dekh liya
Saaley tuney kabhi mereku hint diya ki tu kab jaa raha hey, you never give me a date right, chal dont worry, boss apun ka promise promise hey, tereku india me bhi deliver karuga, vaaada.

Waise bhai merey jara mereku mail maar ki tu actually ja kab raha hey
Old October 2nd, 2002, 12:49 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by SimpleHuman
My god rest his soul in peace!
No my god will rest his soul in peace
Old October 2nd, 2002, 01:23 PM
Senior eCharchan

SimpleHuman will become famous soon enough
Theek hai anna aish kar, tera god hi sahi

---Not Me!
Old October 2nd, 2002, 01:24 PM
Proud Hindusthani

chirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: remembering Lal Bahadur Shastri

Quote:
Originally posted by mumbai_gal
Its Oct 2nd, not just Gandhi Jayanti but also Lal Bahadur Shastri Jayanti. Shastriji was Great than Mahatma Gandhi.
here is a song about Gandhi & Shastri, sung by Lata Mangeshkar, from the film Parivaar............

Aaj hai do October ka din
Aaj ka din hai bada mahaan
Aaj ke din do phool khile hain
Jinse mehka Hindustan.

Naam ek ka Bapu Gandhi
Aur ek Lal Bahaadur hai
Ek ka naara aman
Ek ka jai jawaan jai kisaan.
Lal bahadur shastriji was one of the best politicians we EVER had... if there should be a role model for future politicians it should be shastri and patel
Old October 2nd, 2002, 01:29 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Shastri jee was great. One of the very very few politicians I really really respect.
Old October 2nd, 2002, 02:01 PM
Senior eCharchan

Hyderabadi is on a distinguished road
saley sab ke sab beman hai sab neetaon ko yaad karey, hamarey lallo bhaiya ko koi nahi yaad karra.
Old October 2nd, 2002, 02:04 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Hyderabadi
saley sab ke sab beman hai sab neetaon ko yaad karey, hamarey lallo bhaiya ko koi nahi yaad karra.
Black Day hai na...Pata nahi tumhe kis liye??
Old October 2nd, 2002, 02:28 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Happy Birthday

I give credits to Gandhiji for what did for India... and I believe he freed India.

Albert Einstein (who by the way was the person of the 20th century) once said about Gandhiji, "Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever in flesh and blood walked upon this earth." Can't believe some of us have no respect for him!

He did what he said. He died for his people... truely a Mahatma.

Here's what I found on Time.com:

Gandhi did not see the full realization of his dreams; India finally gained independence, but a civil war between Hindus and Muslims resulted, despite his efforts, in the bloody birth of Pakistan. He was killed, on his way to prayers, by a Hindu fanatic.

His spirit and philosophy, however, transformed the century. His most notable heir was Martin Luther King Jr. "If humanity is to progress," King once declared, "Gandhi is inescapable."

Shatriji too was a great leader - and don't think anybody would disagree with that. Afterall, he was a follower of Gandhiji. Happy Birthday to both the great sons of India.

Gandhiji and Shatriji Amar Raho

Last edited by Charchila; October 2nd, 2002 at 02:31 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2002, 02:56 PM
Aaapka Dost

Re: Happy Birthday

Quote:
Originally posted by Charchila
He was killed, on his way to prayers, by a Hindu fanatic
Charchila man, he wasnt fanatic, he did biggest favor to india by killing him, you might have read it somewhere, in last days Gand-hi was planning to start a fast again, now this time it was to give Pakistan 5 crore rupees, part of 11 crore deal during the partition (6 crore was already paid), now to make picture more clear, you can think of currency valution of that time and now

Now you may be surprised where did pakistan used the first installment of 6 crore rupees, they use it to made first attack on India.

Its easy to mix in the mobb and say 'Gand-hi Jindabad', but if you understand his real intention, this fo(ker gand-hi was actually father of pakistan who wanted to give more and more benefit to Pakistan, to call himself secular he kept silent when over 1.5 million hindu massacre or converted in pakistan

I hate BJP/VHP kind of people and but I dont approve whatever gand-hi did was right, he was biggest unfortunate human India had.
Old October 2nd, 2002, 03:08 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Rahul.. you've your reasons to hate him. But I still think he was truly a Mahatma.. and I'm never going to disrespect him even though I know his judgement about Pakistan wasn't the best.
Old October 2nd, 2002, 03:20 PM
Senior eCharchan

Hyderabadi is on a distinguished road
Abey Rahul to gandhiji key ithna khilaf kyun hai bey??????????
Old October 2nd, 2002, 03:28 PM
Aaapka Dost

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by Hyderabadi
Abey Rahul to gandhiji key ithna khilaf kyun hai bey??????????
merey ajij, merey bhai, merey humdum.

Read my previous post, Me us maadel*****y ke khilaf nahi hu, uskey pakistan ko unconditonal support ke khilaf hu, us saaley ne sadiyon se saath rahtey hindu muslimo ke bich me ek aisee darar bana di jo ab kabhi khatam nahi ho sakti.

there was clearly many option was available that time other then seperation, and who was asking that seperation few thousend muslims, they can easily curshed by force, Jinnah wasnt a mass leader, believe it or not, by the time of seperation Jinnah even wasnt known by 70% people in India and nowadays pakistan.

my problem is I read a lot and as much as i read, I hate most to few guys in history including gand-hi

ab samjh me aaya me kyu hate karta hu, us bhen ke tanney se
Old October 2nd, 2002, 03:44 PM
Senior eCharchan

Gr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Gandhi yaa gandu

Saala (hutia thaa. I hate him and will continue to hate him. My inner desire is to pee on his samadhi one day

Ek he ulloo kafi hai barbade gulistan kee liya,
Anjamye gulistan kya hoga jab har daal pee ulloo bethe hoon
Old October 2nd, 2002, 04:02 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: remembering Lal Bahadur Shastri

Quote:
Originally posted by mumbai_gal
Its Oct 2nd, not just Gandhi Jayanti but also Lal Bahadur Shastri Jayanti. Shastriji was Great than Mahatma Gandhi.
here is a song about Gandhi & Shastri, sung by Lata Mangeshkar, from the film Parivaar............

Aaj hai do October ka din
Aaj ka din hai bada mahaan
Aaj ke din do phool khile hain
Jinse mehka Hindustan.

Naam ek ka Bapu Gandhi
Aur ek Lal Bahaadur hai
Ek ka naara aman
Ek ka jai jawaan jai kisaan.
I cannot forget the one story about Shastriji that makes him great!

When he was the Railway minister of India, there was a railway mishap and many lost their lives. Shastriji was so overcome with guilt that his department was the reason for this accident that he immediately resigned.

Contrast it with today - The bums in Railway ministry and the dept. all pass the buck and dont even deliver the moeny for teh victims on time or in its entirity

Gandhi... hmm.. I have very strong sentiments for him.. best left unsaid!